Our women, for our penis

No gaijin allowed!

ugly and flat, u can have them

They are not even white

Also, what is wrong with the first ones face?

btw, you can add nr4 to this "wierd face" list

>liking wh*te "women"
t. muhhamed

Not my fault that I want to keep my race pure

fun fact: over 90% of japanese in russia can't get laid with russian girls, even with very weeb girls that immediately friendzone them and use them to practice japanese language or mining weeb knowledge
t. knower

>over 90% of japanese in russia
10 out of all those 11 japs living in russia?

u

none of them have superior alpha qt teeth.

Also how much radiation dosage will a us gaijin acquire riding one of those, please use per-cock-mile measurement

>t. knower
and btw just because you add that doesn't mean someone automatically believes your bullshit

>taking side of comfort women,

for shame vatnik

for shame

ITT: English teachers/weebs with proxies

For gaijins willing to get their dick wet in Japan, Tobita, Osaka is prolly the best place to do so.

Many independent chinks too, but don't fuck those if you don't want an itching cock.

>proofs
what else you want me to say? as weeb myself i actively search out japanese, speak with them, make them spill the beans. Out of 40 or so 37 didn't have a russian gf, from those like 28 didn't get laid at all during their stay in russia.

I'm Chinese and used to live in Japan. While I was there I made it my best to fuck as many Japanese girls as possible. For the sake of my ancestors. One by one, would I CHINK these japsluts.

>Over half got laid with a Russian chic

Sounds good to me

are you ricing any swedesluts?

Why are they fucking ugly?

As much as I can.

At least they don't shave their pubes. Why do white women do that? You're a woman, not a little girl.

i don't give a crap as long as i can enjoy your traps

then why are you posting them on website that is certifiably visited by white, >white as well as outright black, brown, blue, gray and green people?

I would never want to racemix is with an Asian so okay.

Oh and the reds. The fucking reds.

Don't stick your dick in crazy

>japanese in russia

Because they didn't get Plastic surgery in Korea lmfao

What penis?

I want Takajo Aki and Miyazawa Sae. You can keep the rest.

Why are you so racist?

Say whatever you want about your women, your men's boypuss otherwise are doomed.

Maeda and Kashigawi are clearly much superior.

>retarded faces
>pale

you cant be serious nigga

for your penis to fap

of course they go for the Chinese instead

Miyazawa looks just what I want from an Asian girl: dark and exotic, Takajo looks more actually Japanese and is paler but will do. Miyazaki and Ohta have decent bodies but dog faces disqualify them as well as the other girls except Kashiwagi but she's awkwardly thin.