Just finished The Accountant

Just finished The Accountant

I really liked it. I was quite convinced JK Simmons would be revealed to be his Dad but that was a good red herring to throw us off when they reveal his brother

Is it me, or is she aging kind of poorly?

I can't tell if you're trolling or not
But you're an idiot if you didn't figure out he was his brother by halfway through

thanks for the easy insult. For me it felt like his brother was just a redundant character the way he was ignored throughout the film. He didn't even speak in the flashbacks

That was what gave it away. There are no pointless recurrent characters in films (unless it's based on a true story)
You dont have a character like the accountant and then casually mention that he had a brother who went through all of the same shit

That they didn't give the brother any attention made it obvious that there was probably gonna be a twist involving him
And the only person the brother could have been in the present day was the mysterious assassin who was apparently also a badass

Where did she keep the cheese?

The twist ending about his assistant is the most retarded thing I've seen in a movie in a long time.

Could've went either way imo. I was expecting them to either show that his brother died, and that Simmons was his father, or the other way around (which was what happened).

Shit flick nonetheless.

she makes her own

It was shit

is she a cute in this?

HOKEY, RISIBLE, TEDIOUS.

Isn't see deceptively old? Like 30+ even though she was playing high school girls a few years ago

Anna Kendrick is a top-tier lady and I would like to cuddle her and at some point I'm going to watch some movies she was in

Very cute, and a little bit badass, just enough to be believable

>5' 2"
kawaii

F U C K T O Y
U
C
K
T
O
Y

It was the closest we'll get to MGS on film

First movie in which Kendrick acts passable

I'd make a pass at her if you know what I mean ;')

I just can't get if she's petite or toned

She's really skinny for someone with such big titties.

>everyone is talking about the girl while based Affleck was the highlight of the movie

Did we already forget about him sperging out on Bill Maher in defence of muhdslimes

Yes because since then he's never brought it up again and he doesn't ever involve himself in political shit anymore, he's all about movies he's making or starring in now.

if only more celebrities followed suit.

She was nice too, as was Bernthal.

Good Guy Affleck

Just saw it last night too. I thought it was a really good movie. The arcs did not seem forced to me, Abrams was great as always, and Batman was excellent.

I also was surprised at the brother thing too, but most times I miss things like that.

It was in our face thou.