Compare and Contrast

Just watched the news and noticed the different responses from two mothers who sons were reportedly inside the bottom bothering club. The white mum was visibly grief-stricken and the black mum didn't seem to give two shits. I've noticed this phenomena before. Are black mothers just naturally more phlegmatic or are they just brain dead mammalians devoid of maternal instincts? Or was she just stoned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg
wnd.com/2015/04/role-players-solicited-for-emergency-prep-drill/
youtube.com/watch?v=URi2M5UXdTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She probably just hates her faggot son, user

Well, now it's national news that her son was gay. She probably already half-disowned him.

The darkie is probably a Muslim and was waiting for the impending shit fest her political move my was about to create.

The son is a faggot. I would not hold this against the mother.

most blacks hate gays

Whats that on the black ladies neck? I worked at a grocery store and I swear to god every black person with EBT card had it around their neck

bluetooth headphones

>white mom accepts degeneracy
>prodominently white countries are cucked into oblivion
>black mom doesn't
>blacks generally aren't cucked, albeit black countries are shitholes anyway

its like pottery

Blacks are generally less emotionally unstable crybabies compared to Whites. This is fact.

Which is weird because most gay people are black males.

Black people in general are indifferent to anything that isnt a racial issue.

Lloyd DeMause
Chapter 7
Child abuse in tribes

I feel like this is reading too much into still frames

Black people hate fags.

thats just atlanta

AAWWWW LAWD JEBUS HEP MEH

Black women hate gay black men.

When experiencing extreme grief people tend to have Rollercoaster emotions. They will often transition wildy from despondent to manic, and everywhere inbetween.

Never trust the " she wasn't acting like someone who just lost a "

Police fuck this up all the time, as do conspiratards

Left: MY POOR SON THEY CAN'T IDENTIFY ALL THE BODIES YET I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ALIVE OR DEAD (beat) WE NEED TO BAN THESE ASSAULT RIFLES

If the muslim didn't do it the AIDS was going to anyway.

IF YOUR CHILD WAS MURDERED WHY WOULD YOU GO ON TV WHILE THE BODIES WARM

If that's true it's not surprising considering how common sexual abuse to children is in the black culture.

The black community has always been extremely anti-gay. Proposition 8 passed in California thanks to the black vote. This mother probably disowned him for being a flaming gay already.

you know what they say about atlanta

I've noticed that blacks tend to chimp out over trivial shit, yet when their sprog has been murdered or they're without food or in a socially disastrous situation, they just lackadaisically mooch about like cattle. I'll never get to the bottom of these niggers.

It's a shock collar to keep her docile in front of the cameras

she can't sue about her ape's death like if he had been killed by the police/white guy.

Yep.

what do they say about my shitty city user

Blacks hate faggots, everybody knows that.
As a gay nigger you are fucked twice by life.

no its pretty much every major city.

well if you live in a ghetto you probably experience stuff like this on a regular basis. Quite possibly this wasn't the first family member she'd lost to gun violence. Violence in general, especially if experienced since early childhood, makes people withdrawn and less comfortable expressing vulnerability

but also , so much this. Goddamn I hate autists who try to analyse the reactions of the family members of shooting victims (Sandy Hook 'truthers' I'm looking at you).

Most Negroes aren't actually "human" in the way that most white people are.

Its shit and filled with faggots.

black woman: dat boi a faggot an jesus dun set him right

white cunt... omigawd so awful I hate religion an white people n staff

thats true. cant wait to move innamountains

Ask Tommy Sotomayor.

Oddly enough, there are a lot of gays and trannies in the black community.

Wut

>implying being an emotional shit is praiseworthy
This is why the left does so well with women.

>was waiting for the impending shit fest her political move my was about to create.

This

Literally r/K selection theory.

But yes there's also the fact that there's a lot of homophobia in the black community. Incidentally, high incidence of muslims in the black community. High incidence of christians as well.

Niggers have absolutely no sympathy for life whatsoever. Not even their own offspring. It's part of what makes them so dangerous when you try to let them roam freely among human civilizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

Kek

>the woman on the left
>be an actor
>@3.49

most of the people on that board are spergs who don't have feelings
most of them are white still they side with the

youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg

forgot link

black mom probably didnt care since you have to be over 18+ to get into night clubs so he's no longer her welfare check.

This...I knew a Gay black man at senior year (Grew up in the US), and he would always hang around with white people. The black guys always bullied him. This is the case for most gay black men. The black community is homophobic as fuck.

She's most likely a Nigger Baptist Christian who's pissed that her son is a faggot and would've killed him her self. If anything I'm more disgusted by the White mother because she enabled his faggotry.

This. most niggers hate faggots.

Nigs hate the fags as well.

This.

Her son died long ago.

Fags & trannies are only plentiful in the Black American community. Gays are killed on sight in Jamaica & within other nigger countries.

Because they're mostly all in prison.

bc they are niggers and have zero empathy, manners, compassion, logic

holy shit.

False flag confirmed. They are are coming for those guns cunts.

she was suprised that her black gay son lived so long anyway.

it's where ratchets go to start anew

Niggers don't have the empathy gene. That and she probably only had the kid for a welfare check, after he turned 18, he became useless to her

the white woman embraced her ghey son because that means he was in a protected group and its the current year... what ever thats means

the black woman doesnt give a shit because a ghey black man doesnt rank higher than just black. all it means is that she wont get any grand kids from him

The day is 6/11/2016
>You're home with your wife having dinner ready for your family.
>Your son doesn't come home for the dinner
>you worry about him since he didn't call to let you know where he was
>you turn on the news and see 50 giat faggots got shot
>"Oh Lord Thank God my son was home...oh no..."
>COPs knock on your door tears are rolling down your face
>'SIR Your son... father starts crying NO NO NOOOOOO NOT MY SON!!!'
>Police officer is shocked that you already knew that happen
>The Father Screamed at the top of his lungs "I KNEW HE WAS A GIAT FAGGOT I SHOULD OF HAD ACCEPTED HIS FAGGOTRY IN TO THE FAMILY FUCKING FAGGOT"
>The Police Officer seems confused and said "sir your son was caught with 5 ounce of weed and we drove him back here to say that he was sorry for the use of drugs.

Why would she care if she wants another criminal she can get them by the pack

>pretends to cry
>no actual tears

Yup, that's a Crisis Actor.

I worked with a missing people organization and can confirm that when a black child goes missing the parents almost always refuse to report it or have anything to do with the search or investigation. They act like they are mad when people try to help them as well. Volunteers get verbally assaulted almost anytime they attempt to talk to the parents or caregivers. Not sure why that is.

>The Youtube comments.
>already calling her a crisis actor and this a hoax
oh boy, here you faggots go again.

Black women are the worst mothers.

Because they sell their children back into slavery.

My brother and I have discussed this at length, and we've come up with a hypothesis.

In nature, most species follow one of two types of reproductive strategies, r-selection and K-selection.

Species that follow the r-selection strategy generally try to make a lot of offspring, but are minimally involved in raising their young. Stuff like fish or snakes or frogs generally have lots of offspring, but don't spend a lot of time caring for them after they are born. A lot of mammals (dogs,etc) have a similar strategy where they have large litters, but the mother is the only one that raises them (at least for some time).

Species that follow the K-selection strategy generally have fewer offspring, but are more involved with making sure that their offspring survive successfully. Animals like elephants, cows, and even humans generally have one offspring at a time and raise/rear the offspring for quite a while until they are mature.

The interesting part is that r & k selections show up in a lot of different ways, rates of having twins, birth weights, etc all reflect the different strategies.

If we can acknowledge that humans in different locations evolved differently, we shouldn't be surprised that reproductive strategy would be reflected across the different populations.

In the case of black people, all of the hallmarks of r-selection are present. Males tend to be more promiscuous (gotta spread your seed widely), and have little attachment to their offspring (I aint payin for it). Black people also tend to have higher incidence of twins, triplets, etc. I'm sure that at some level, some black parents "love" their children, but biologically, they just weren't designed meant to care about their children.

>actors can't cry but real people do
I don't know what the shit is wrong with you people anymore.

I actually wonder how many people found out for the first time their kid was gay because of this.
>wait he was WHERE?

wnd.com/2015/04/role-players-solicited-for-emergency-prep-drill/

Crtl + F Florida

youtube.com/watch?v=URi2M5UXdTY
she's been awake since 3 am and she's been crying for 12 hours now. She's fucking exhausted.

This.

That white lady is a typical normie

That black lady probably has had worse days, especially living in that godforsaken state of Florida. That whole state is a hell hole desu.

White mom: "Jesus Saves"
NIGGER MOM: "WHELP. THURR GOES MAH CHILD SUPPORT FROM REGGIE. SHEEEEEEIT."

This actually has happened many times. Selling their kids for drugs and into the black market. The latter I think was more of a thing back before the 80s. Lots of incidents where kids were pawned for payouts and the parents still claimed the life insurance for decades after and claimed the kids were staying with other family members. The cops could literally never do anything because no one in the family would cooperate.

hahahahahahahha

this 100%

and the stupid white lady LOVES her faggot son

/thread

blacks hate gays, she probably felt an intense self loathing and sense of failure that her son was a homo

Sex slavery is a very big and lucrative business. The only people that can afford to buy in are the elites and politicians.

>Selling their kids for drugs and into the black market.
this
Blacks are operating a slick slave trade in the ghetto. I notice it's more about brainwashing white women with drugs these than selling black children

its accepted by black mothers that their sons are likely to die young by the bullet.
really makes you think.

>The only people that can afford to buy in are the elites and politicians.
maybe for the pretty white girls. But you can get a nigger or brownie for cheap.

The American Black is a highly social creature, and in turn requires a great deal of encouragement and fanfare to display emotion in the public eye.

However, once roused by it's primitive companions, they are capable of producing liberal-destroying bouts of unimaginably obnoxious emotion. Until you've seen a full grown nigger woman put on a show for the block once people show up to gawk at her dead nigger boyfriend, you can't truly appreciate the way they turn it on for a crowd.

tl;dr nigs love attention

Not really. The cost isnt in getting the slave. Human life is pretty cheap unless you want specific things. Where the cost is is paying people off to look the other way and transportation.

sex trafficking isn't rocket science. My friend's evil grandmother used to pimp her out to creepy local guys. That old bitch is in hell now.

Homophobia is explicitly pervasive in black communities.

m8 im not talking about little girls getting pimped out locally. I'm talking about interstate sex trafficking, you know, where the money is at.

All this smokescreen about niggers hating fags, while everyone ignores the actual answer:

Lol. This is new.

the black lady's pissed because no death by cop tax payer lottery for her beloved baby who was turning his life around. If a cop shot him she would be chimping.

You can clearly see that the white mom is some washed up old hippy, living in her lefty bubble all up until now.