Altright shows general

Was getting cancelled part of his plan?

He took the kosher sausage right in the tuckus

yay censorship of what we don't like!

>private entertainment network doesn't want to air show
>censorship

no

>jews are evil. fucking mexicans. goddamn immigrants stealing our jobs! kill them all!
>okay enough of that
>waaah waaah we whites are being oppressed! censorship!

every time.

It doesn't suddenly not become censorship if the state isn't the entity doing it.

KEK and even though Trevor is pretty bad most of the time TDS is still on the air. Also a guy whose mother was named Stadtmauer is calling the shots in White House.
Why are alt rights so fucking beta?

>network cancels unfunny show with bad ratings
>CENSORSHIP

Sup Forumsbabbies and their underage delusions.

This. It's the same logic that makes them think of Michael Moore as propaganda. It's fucking hilarious.

why doesn't MDE just go to fox news

or the new trump network

this

>celebrating censorship

fucking facists mang

>private enterprise makes a decision
>muh censorship

don't talk at me fascist pig

literally this
fuck white people

>fuck white people
ok enough of that

>bad ratings

Where does meme come from?

He got the same audience in season 1 as eric andre only got in season 3 and used 1/10 of the budget

Are you a fucking idiot?

This. It's the age of the PoC now. Fuck whitebois

Why don't you call for the state (Trump) to fix it little baby?

>bad ratings

Are you? Please explain which government pressured the network to drop the show?

you're the one that loves censoring people, fascist pig

>help, help I'm being oppressed!

fuck off nerd

APoCalypse when?

>le alt right defense force

lol kys pathetic faggots. Show sucked and got BTFO for sucking.

>ratings 4 years ago are equal to today's

>Let's forget that eric andre was an internet sensation and no one outside of here has even watched a WP episode or sketch

Boy oh boy are you fags fuuuunnny :)

>i love censorship because i'm a fascist fuck

I'm saying that your quote on bad ratings is fucking stupid because that was not the reason it got canceled

I don't know why it got canceled because I don't have the insider opinon on what happens in adult swim

My own theory is that Eric Andre was going to be forced into cancellation and he killed the competition that was going to steal his view

Post a picture of your fat nasty body so we can make fun of you.

i need some more Eric Andre pepes for my collection please

It's still censorship if a private company does it.

Not against the law but still wrong.

Alright, lets not use eric andre as an example

During it's airing Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio which is a animated show, and got a vast amount of push by the adult swim network and used 50 times the budget of a live action show like MDE

So by logical standpoint Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio should be the one that gets canceled

No?

Networks cancel shows all the time and decide not to air hundreds of thousands of shows.

Are they all being "censored"?

dropping a failed show is not censorship

t. fascist faggot

when will the buttmad polcucks stop whining?

Censorship doesn't have to come from a state government to be considered censorship.

How has MDE failed?
They were under budget and performed better then most of the shows that were airing despite having no press and a bad time slot

>50 times the budget

Gonna need a source mayne

alt-right is now mainstream and not a novelty anymore so its only logic to get rid of it. They need the next thing, not the one the big masses think is hip

Except when the show is dropped due to political reasons.

>and used 50 times the budget of a live action show
source?

what timeslot was it in?

Right after eric andre is literally the best time slot lol

Fucking oppression Olympics on here

>censorship

You don't have a right to use a private platform for anything dumbfucks, so there is no "censorship" involved.

>despite having no press
I saw ads for it
>and a bad time slot
directly after one of their most successful shows? delusional.

It didn't fail tho. It would probably have increased in viewership along with the political shift in the country.
It's a clear case of SHUT IT DOWN.
Christ, why do you need to hear this? Surely you accept the argument that US media has shut down this that run counter to established interest when Gnomey Chomps says it?

So who was the one doing the censoring?

Canceling a show for having "incorrect" political undertones would count as censorship.

What metric would suggest that it was failed?

you love censorship of what you don't like. why are you such a fucking fascist.

well I hope somebody else picks him up and makes lots and lots of money with him

also censorship always sucks.
canceling a show because it has bad raitings is one thing but canceling a show because you get triggered by opposing views is cry baby move

dude... I really really really like this image.

Animated shows are notoriously hard to make, I'm not privy to the exact cost of the production but I can only assume it was many times higher then the low shitty sets of MDE

>Sam Hyde idolizes Tim and Eric and copies their style
>finally gets a show after years of effort
>becomes an unfunny Sup Forumstard
>show BTFO by his idols

Pottery.

>Canceling a show for having "incorrect" political undertones would count as censorship.
No. A private decision doesn't have to be justified. Deal with it.

Even if, so what. You should be expecting a lot of this in the next 4 years. The media is going to have a blast

Im with her!

fuck you and your censorship. i am so sick of fascists.

No. A private decision can be criticized. Deal with it.

>Source my ass

Thanks mayne

Don't you know a private TV network has the duty to make jokes about both end of the political spectrum? It's in the constitution mate and it's called freedom of speed!

The overuse of the word fascist by poltards is becoming problematic

Go ahead and cricize it. Doesn't mean it's censorship. Deal with it senpai.

Sam had the best time slot he could have. This isn't exactly stellar perfromance.

Plus he was quoted as being extremely hard to work with.

His own fault imo

what you're saying is you love censorship

>A private decision
exactly, you just assume it's because of censorship. Maybe the company wanted to make money?

Brad Neely's Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio used 2 animation studios the adult swim studios and hired their own guys to produce the storyboards

It's not an unfair estimate to say it cost a lot more to produce then MDE which is made by 3 homeless men

So why exactly were you pretending conservatives were conspiracy theorists when they said the media is heavily biased and basically the propaganda arm of liberals when you yourself admit to it and are even proud of it?

fascist faggot ugh

Has anyone else realized it's like two guys on Sup Forums that shit on this show and "bait" everyone in these threads no matter when they're posted?

MDE had expansive sets/wardrobes and many actors

Doubt it was dirt cheap

delete this comment

No, I love private enterprises making their own decisions while you ask for someone to fix the free market.

so everytime anyone chooses not to do something it's censorship?

What metrics suggest that World Peace wasn't successful?

>expensive sets

Like 3 times they filmed in their backyard
What the fuck are you talking about

>exactly, you just assume it's because of censorship
Eh no, I was the one arguing against taht.

t. corporatist scum

>Censorship is the suppression of free speech, public communication or other information which may be considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, politically incorrect or inconvenient as determined by governments, media outlets, authorities or other groups or institutions.

nice false equivalency. maybe that works on reddit.

fascist fuck that loves censorship alert

>This exempts the rest from being expensive

Unless you got some figures then it doesn't really matter

Can somebody please tell me what the hell makes his show 'alt-right'? There was a total of like, one political sketch

adult swim only allows true alpha males to have series, that's why eric "fucked your mother AND girlfriend while your sister watched" andre stays, and sam "beta cuck lol" hyde has to go. checkmate!

>The media is going to have a blast

Yes, and then you will be shocked when Trump gets reelected in 2020. No one could have seen it coming!

I don't man last time I checked the Breitbart dude was pretty close to Trump while FoxNews was basically running free ads when he still was a marginal candidate. Can't remember the head of CNN managing Obambas campaign.
Then again this is what people call "reality" so you probably don't know what I am talking about.

So your baseless assumption that MDE somehow costs more to produce then an animated show is somehow more valid then mine which states it isn't?

>Alt-right complaining about muh ethic

kek

You don't understand it's only when it goes against what Sup Forums likes. In any other case it's propaganda duh.

NO ONE knew about or cared about it

It was the edgiest new show on the market

and THIS is how many people gave a fuck

BARELY got 100 upvotes on the donald even though sam stanned for Donald hard as fuck on and off the show

Other than buzzfeed and neogaf no one cared when it aired.

It was and will be increasingly forgettable

No one here will care in a year or even remember

>Private business makes a decision I don't like, hence they hate me
>Totally not a tinfoil faggot
There's a reason why poltards end up coming across as ignorant hicks most of the time. It's not a conspiracy.
Poltards

it's truly baffling to me how the people who dislike this show can spend so much time and effort haphazardly shitposting about it on this board. most of the negative replies in this thread aren't even coherent, just Reddit giggling and spitting into a crowd of people with real arguments

MDE was making content before T&E had a show on adult sim. Keep reaching you'll get there. Maybe hit a treadmill first.

>show with good ratings gets dropped purely because certain people like (Brett Gelman) threatened to walkout over the political undertones of MDE, instead of respecting consumer choice
>just the free market guise you can't have any concern over this :^)

>Reddit is a metric for ratings and monetary worth

Are you purposely retarded?

Let's say in a fictional universe, the media was owned by racist white republicans. A tv network hires a humble black democrat comedian, his show is moderately successful, the ratings aren't incredible, but pretty much in line with most of their other shows. Now a racist white guy really hates the fact that this black democrat comedian has his own show and starts complaining to the network owners and gets his show pulled. Would you consider that on some level to be censorship? Because I think most people including me would.

anyone have a sam hyde anger crying wojack for this comment?

>only metric of success was the amount of upvotes it got on a political subreddit

Wew

Unless it's a decision regarding minorities, right? Quotas are needed but not difference of opinion. Fuck you.