Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

This guy is such a faggot

Onision is a fucking weirdo

Probably wants his underage viewer puss.

at least men don't raise their children to hate themselves just because they were born a certain gender

I don't hate this guy. I pity him. Goodness knows what his mother did to him to get him to loathe himself like this. I guarantee that the child victims of female parental abuse outnumber all the victims of male violence by an order of magnitude.

Civilization, science & technology (including Twitter and your computer)...all primarily perpetrated by men.

Onision BTFO

Yeah, it makes me think you're a faggot.

I grew up with four sisters and one brother. Women are completely capable of being perpetrators of violence, rather it be subtle manipulation or physical.

Fuck these cucks.

im far from a macho guy but jesus this faggot shouldn't be allowed to call himself a man

Onision makes you think huh?
Sure

"pet me! pet me!" fucking cuck

Really made me think

>feminism is about equality
>men are obviously inferior to women

which is it?

Onion boy needs to be publically hanged. Useless cuck.

How do women live with us?

We defend them, we discover everything, we invent everything, and we pay 80% of taxes. We are inferior.

KEK
U
C
K

Pretty sure he says this stuff so he can get away with the shit he does with underaged girls.

>named her daughter "kitty"

Also grew up with four sisters and one brother. Can confirm.

very comfortably

Wow

Speak for yourself, Onision

Yes, they could go live in a mud hut and starve.

I don't know who this guy is but I'm willing to guess if he went to Iraq he would be talking a short trip off a tall building.

you ever just hate someone so much you enjoy it? thats how i feel about onision.

Because the free money and free stuff they get.

This faggot needs to fucking die

Where do you guys find the energy to give a shit about what every single moron nobody on Twitter has to say? It could be a teenage girl from Wisconsin, but Sup Forums is flooded with this shit. Why? How?

It's a cute name desu

Women rulers of nations have historically been the most violent and warmongering. Just look at the shit feminists say on social media and now imagine that they had the actual authority to act on their beliefs.

He is actually a veteran from the Iraq war

Who else /4 sisters 1 brother/ here?

That guy is the biggest faggot in history.

Low energy beta fag, such a sad sad case!

Cuck

Purge the weak minded

>Domination by based men
>we are inferior

I love women but hate woman-worship. It's so fucking corny.

Every time a woman is called a "goddess," I cringe. It's like when blacks call themselves gods. How insecure can you be?

who is this cuck?