newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1424925/terrorists-polluting-islam-grand-imam
twitter.com/DeMarcusBrown42/status/742087118789447680
youtube.com/watch?v=8Qda9JkVRMA
twitter.com/DeMarcusBrown42/status/742090017095421952
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spread the word brother

We are not fags unlike christians

I am now #IsisMissile

Your people just hide their faggotry. Though I still do wish all fags would die.

Oy Finngol It's time you embraced Islam like the rest of us Turanics.

This meme might have traction, imagine how pissed the Islamic world would be to see this while liberals mindlessly spread it." Get twitter rolling.

yes this... fucking genius idea senpai

call Islam gay but in a way to be in solidarity with the gays who died to show islam as a 'lovely gay loving liberal belief'.

Watch the muslims rage.

#ThisIsIslam

No, but you are worthless cockroaches

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

Fuck you turkroach. You're giving back Constantinople or we'll nuke you.

name of geam famalam-a-dam

>muhammd
>alpha
>the one who cucks
>WEARING EYELINER
Kek

If we spread this on social media maybe muslims will show their 'true colors'.

you forgot
>fucked kids

What's pic related saying?

quran.com/7/80

"And (We sent) Lot when he said to his people: What! do you commit an indecency which any one in the world has not done before you? Most surely you come to males in lust besides females; nay you are an extravagant people. And the answer of his people was no other than that they said: Turn them out of your town, surely they are a people who seek to purify (themselves). So We delivered him and his followers, except his wife; she was of those who remained behind. And We rained upon them a rain; consider then what was the end of the guilty."

This is going to lead to mass killings. Thats slander

throw it through bing translate or something

you underestimated taqiyya...

Retweet me and spread it around.

Put this Islam loves homosex shit everywhere. I want kebab and faggots at each others throats, there's no better time than now.

They will be so angry if people associate them with gays, kek. If they accept all this shit too they will be a cucked religion, so it's win-win.

whoops I accidentally dropped this image, my my.

this part is direct repost from the old testament though

It's an image I got from Twitter though

Even more of a reason to spread it.

>turkey
>we are not fags

>Murder gays
>But raping little boys is a ok in a sexual emergency

Make up your fucking minds muslims

taqqiya is a shi'ite philosophy, that is at odds with Sunni ISIS. Are you that fucking retarded that you don't know the difference between the two main sects of Islam?

ouch
I recognise some letters but I can't into arabic
and even if I could arabic is hardly a single language, it's as diverse as calling all romance language dialects of latin so unless they writing in proper arabic translators are probably dead as well

>But raping little boys is a ok in a sexual emergency

Directly from bolschewikipedia.

The basic principle of taqiyya is agreed upon by Sunni scholars, though they tend to restrict it to dealing with non-Muslims and when under compulsion (ikrāh), while Shia jurists also allow it in interactions with Muslims and in all necessary matters (ḍarūriyāt).[35] In Sunni jurisprudence protecting one's belief during extreme or exigent circumstances is called idtirar (إضطرار), which translates to "being forced" or "being coerced", and this word is not specific to concealing the faith; for example, under the jurisprudence of idtirar one is allowed to consume prohibited food to avoid starving to death.[36] Additionally, denying one's faith under duress is "only at most permitted and not under all circumstances obligatory".[6] Al-Tabari comments on sura XVI, verse 106 (Tafsir, Bulak 1323, xxiv, 122): "If any one is compelled and professes unbelief with his tongue, while his heart contradicts him, in order to escape his enemies, no blame falls on him, because God takes his servants as their hearts believe." This verse was recorded after Ammar Yasir was forced by the idolaters of Mecca to recant his faith and denounce the Islamic prophet Muhammad. Al-Tabari explains that concealing one's faith is only justified if the person is in mortal danger, and even then martyrdom is considered a noble alternative. If threatened, it would be preferable for a Muslim to migrate to a more peaceful place where a person may practice their faith openly, "since God's earth is wide."[6] In Hadith, in the Sunni commentary of Sahih al-Bukhari, known as the Fath al-Bari, it is stated that:[37]

There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that [instead of choosing death].

Stellaris. Space grand strat game. Pretty good, actually. You can enslave filthy xenos and create space Rome

you're not allowed to make white humans only mods though

this might take a while, have fun!

shit tweet. you need to have #ThisIsIslam hashtag you newfag

lulzy headlines to ensue.
inshallah my chaos fiends.

So you think Muslims are going to lie to you because they're fearing being forced into apostasy? where's the logic in that?

No one has a gun to the head to the Grand Imam, threatening him with death, when he says this:
newvision.co.ug/new_vision/news/1424925/terrorists-polluting-islam-grand-imam

The autism on Sup Forums is just a bit too much, at times.

My friend is claiming that ISIS and IS have nothing to do with Islam and aren't real Muslims.

m8 all muslims lie about their religion, saying its peaceful and shit. cmon now

they brought that back, did they not? i could've sworn they realized they were being biased and racist. you can still get the mod on moddb

then ask him if muhammad does. you can't deny that the prophet was an islamist

Please tell me this is a Sup Forums undercover agent

this is one good god damn kek

Where is that from?

Durka durka durka, a burka, ana shirka
Mohammad is a gay

I'm just spooked to retweet this with my real life name account, a brand new account would be suspicious

You guys think I can troll with this pic in my social network accounts from my little and irrelevant country?

Give him this folder:
mega://#F!51Q0waSI
Key with subfolder:
!4Ut-eePQr9YSjHJJTQs7Ew!MsZSgKLJ

Tell him to read the 3 muslim sacred books (qur'an, hadith and sira), or at least the bite-sized sharia law book there (Sharia Law for Non Muslims, which references Reliance of the Traveller, also on the folder).

Ask him to say that once he's read those.

try to meme that muhamad was a gay man and that a muhajadeen translates to "man with another man on his back"

twitter.com/DeMarcusBrown42/status/742087118789447680

Retweet this shit

Nuke them anyway. Bonus points for that

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qda9JkVRMA

make #lgbtqforislam trend

twitter.com/DeMarcusBrown42/status/742090017095421952

Anyone have that picture that shows the muslim population of earth, and how many tend to silently agree with extremeism.

I think it was a pew research thing.

But I thought his dad and ex said he wasn't very religious?

Nearly killed the Roman empire after it was already dead?

taqiyya my friend.

Idk about that friend

kek

kek

>Pakistani
but the news said he was Afghanistani

It's just a prank bro :^)

I read all that in critikal's voice and it made it 200x better.

kek'd

>alpha
>having sex with little children

no

Muslims enjoying a friendly game of butt darts.

is there anyone here speaking arabic to translate ?

#LGBTQIslam, spread it far and wide

>Sup Forums still doesn't know they are being annihilated from within

Is this guy from 2001 or something?

Turkey really has no right to exist in the 21st century.
Get out roach.

Read the book faggot, Roman empire was gone by the time sand faggotry arose.. Alpha in his sandy shithole of goatfuckers, 1500 years later nothing changed, still a shit religion, producing assholes who confuse brutal retards with Alpha guys.

>posting censored shit
kek yourself

that's probably ottoman turkish though

couldn't tell ya. got it from /k/. go ask those kind fellas

Holy shit, if we could just get #MuhammadWasGay trending they'd go fucking ape

Muhammad was a schizophrenic pedophile who probably suffered from epilepsy.

eh, his revelation in the cave was most likely caused by sensory deprivation

Dostoevsky wrote that he probably suffered from epilepsy.

bump

really?
i have epilepsy, and the partial seizures are pretty much like being awake but dreaming for 20 - 30 seconds, never did it i cant imagine a DMT trip being any stronger.
this explains a lot.

*never did DMT

It was probably caused by a combination of his condition and sensory deprivation

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Muhammad suffered from the same condition that Jeanne d'Arc is thought to have had, i.e. split personality, with one personality being a zealous warlord

I wonder why I never see comparisons drawn between the two

Can someone write this out so I can copy and paste it?

bump

fuck off you islam lovers

have you read the thread

Damn you guys are ineffective

no its clearly arabic

Do you speak Arabic? Ottoman Turkish was also written in the Arabic alphabet.

When a muslim is violent it reflects on all muslims, but when a pathetic cuck neet who cant' get any bitches shoots up his college/school/random people well you just can't point at all the pathetic shitheads on pol and reddit because that's unfair