Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4
youtube.com/watch?v=k8Udcffrexw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf is up with that suit of hers?
Looks like cheap cosplay.

wow that sure is wacky

which one

this isnt star wars, it's just another generic action movie. these are sad to watch. at least with the prequels, it was the guy who made the universe making shitty movies. here, it's soulless corporate creativity.

oh man it looks kinda terrible

>implying star wars isn't generic to begin with

It's like a TV show, everything seems a bit flat, the actors seem kind of boring like they're phoning it in, while at the same time the droid seems too human. I'm much less hyped after seeing these.

Also the girl's chipmunk teeth are distracting.

her teeth wouldn't be an issue if she didn't breathe out of her mouth

It's so sad. The idea for this movie is great. Too bad they can't actually make a sci-fi spy thriller in the vein of 70s cold war spy flicks.

No we have to get another PG-13 action romp where our protagonists start out with a cliched mistrust of one another that develops into comraderie in a totally banal and predictable way.

The last scene you posted is the worst: The stormtroopers behave like mindless putty patrollers instead of professional soldiers. They can't hit what their shooting at; tactics are dumb and their armor does nothing. The 'strong woman' protagonist beats them up effortlessly in a 'contrived-for-TV' unrealistic fashion while the useless beta cuck watches on in amazement at her stunning bravery.

>youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4
boy that's just... well that's just the last of my interest leaving that's what that is

bail should look at least 10 years older

as if the scenes weren't shoehorned enough they have throw in music to really shove the message down your throat

1) Kino
2) Kino
3) Kino
4) Kino
5) Kino
6) Kino

>there are people on this board who will be rooting for the rebels

that robot doesnt look star wars-y at all.

just awful

"NO"

I fucking hate this shit. Why cant people juat make good movies without the political shit. Just ruins the whole vibe.

Virtue signalling, and possibly thinking "well men will watch the movie anyways" so lets cater to women (aka ghost busters).

Though this francise is stronger and likely wont flop, it will slowly die.

It's not like movies haven't ever been political. The problem is that before, movies were great despite their political statements. Nowadays, they sacrifice quality to push political agendas.

People should condemn buying Empire merchandise because it's promoting white pride.
That's where you hit them in their pockets.

fucking adults shouldn't be buying pop culture merch for the most part. Do people over 18 really need a Star Wars hoodie?

But yeah, I dled VII just because I didn't want to support it.

wow....... how will didney ever recover?

More funding this way

That's retarded. Might as well stop living then. Your spent money ALWAYS goes to some shithead, be it spent on groceries, rent or taxes.
If you want change, that's not how you achieve it.

Not to mention that the argument that the Empire is ''racist'' is even more retarded.

>youtube.com/watch?v=k8Udcffrexw

What the fuck is happening in this scene? The tone is like he's her dad and he found a joint in her room.

I fucking hate this shit. Why cant people just make good posts without the political shit. Just ruins the whole board.

this.
all star wars threads should be deleted the movie is pol.

Not him but the political shit is a part of the movie that nobody but neogaf actually wants. Nothing wrong about bringing that fact up. It makes the film worse than it should be.

i'm calling bs, Star Wars has (well, had) soul

>If you want change, that's not how you achieve it.
Stop telling falsehoods Satan. That's literally how you achieve things in the free market.

ay mano we're reaching out to brown

Wrong.

If you at least take them down a notch now and then, it serves as a lesson to others to at least STFU about their bias.

The irony is, you complaining about the thread is the sad reason why people are complaining about the movie.

this is just not true
Star Wars was like nothing anyone had ever seen when it came out

but these new movies are just soulless political vessels for marketing

>yfw le evil straight white male is the only good part of the movie

>literally the hidden fortress with some flash gordon mixed in
>original

pick one

Im not saying the story was original but the style, scale and universe were

why is 1 movie with female superhero not enough ?

$

BECAUSE LITTLE GIRLS NEED A ROLE MODEL
LITTLE GIRLS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE TARGET AUDIENCE
IF YOU DISAGREE YOURE A MISOGYNIST

these

except now they my lose money for taking it too far