>LGBT persecution isnt a thing anymore they said
>homophobia is a thing of the past they said

man fuck you guys, you're all full of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer
americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay
psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/102/4/815/
rt.com/on-air/la-gay-pride-police/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots
victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inshallah, brother.

fuck you faggot. The quran commands your murder

>Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
>For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

We never denied homophobia coming from islam. It's you LGBT morons who keep supporting muslims, so shut up.

tell me how this makes you feel please

Oh it's a poof from the UK what a suprise

You will rot in hell and be boiled in excrement for eternity.

>man fuck you guys, you're all full of shit
actually i use an enema for my boipuccy

>leftist gays import muslims
>leftist gays get killed by muslims

I call it justice

it was a muslim who killed 50 le gheys. you should go burn down london as payback

It's only becoming a thing again because the fucking retarded LGBTWOIHGS alliance is - along with the rest of the suicidal prog establishment - importing rabidly homophobic Muslims into Western countries. Get a grip you fucking suicidal tard.

>a muslim wishes to be well received in heaven so he follows the orders of his god written in the quran
>but nah lets blame the white cis males and ban guns

It's not a thing

among white Americans

Here's a reminder to all the fickle alt-right faggots defending the queers or acting like homosexuals are our natural allies that homosexuality is a degenerate lifestyle promoted by the jews, and that the acceptance of homosexuality is what opened the door to the transgender degeneracy we see now.

Biden: "Jewish Leaders Drove Gay Marriage Changes"
news.yahoo.com/biden-jewish-leaders-drove-gay-012202293.html

Jewish Leaders Behind the Homosexual and Lesbian Movement
intmensorg.info/hlm.htm

U.S. Jews Among the Most Supportive of Gay Marriage
timesofisrael.com/us-jews-among-the-most-supportive-of-gay-marriage/
Gay Marriage's Jewish Pioneer
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/101628/gay-marriages-jewish-pioneer

The homosexual movement was started by pedophiles and communists:

americansfortruth.com/issues/the-agenda-glbtq-activist-groups/national-glbtq-activist-groups/nambla/
americansfortruth.com/issues/frank-kameny/
americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/harry-hay

Homosexuality is a mental illness, as much as transgenderism is. Don't be so naive as to think that the gays have society's best interest in mind.

Yup. If they only targeted, attacked, murdered the sections of society that are so in favour of importing them I'd find the whole thing faintly amusing but innocent people get caught in the crossfire as well sadly.

They are. Just because I don't support killing you degenerates, doesn't mean you shall have the right to shake your hairy ass in public. Sage.

It's gross but that shouldn't make you hate them. Normal adults grow out of the phase where they hate gay people for being different.

how does this image make you feel

so you agree that Pride parades are necessary due to muslim homophobia?

Lmao this what you get. hope they bomb your parades too. the closet needs to be closed again.

Faggots are going to become new troops to remove kabab, keep the penis cutting freaks out, but gay dudes are now welcome with open arms.

I want that tongue on me instead.

>those jawlines

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

>says the closeted fag

If you were straight you wouldn't be this edgy on the topic.

>gays
>doing anything

They can't even stop themselves from getting AIDs.

oh look at me i am gay and my only weapon is attention...

maybe if you weren't such flamboiant faggots who attracted so much attraction you wouldn't get shot.

tragically only dunegroids keep them in check anymore, a sad state of affairs

>who attracted so much attraction

Freudian slip?

:^)

>le you're in the closet meme

Pathetic 2bh

Muslim countries openly kill gay people. Surprised when an Muslim kills them in a Western country..Jeez.

yes plz suck my cock

Kiss me.

empirical evidence those with extreme homophobic views are more likely to be gay and in denial
psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/102/4/815/

don't know what you expected from posting this in Sup Forums

>this

If the leftists ever want me to support muslims than this is the cause!

You wanted Islam and to let anyone in who wants in.

This is what you get.

>Implying you're not getting memed
>Implying anyone here cares that you suck cocks
>Implying I'm reading Jewish science
>Implying

kill yourself you degenerate
muslims>>>>>>>>>>faggots

no I didnt

you seem to be making the mistake that all gay people operate under the strict orders of some Gay Cabal

you realise that different people have different opinions, don't you?

Islam is embraced by Democrats and the left. You are reaping the whirlwind.

Stay tuned for tomorrow morning, when a faggot storms a mosque trying to even the score.

Do you think pol would be for or against that kind of scenario?

>men who molest boys are openly homosexual and thus would be included in the stats for homosexuals
K E K

I think that would end Trump's hopes of being president.

Now is the time to show the world the difference between Western Civilization and Islam

Nothing of value was lost bong.
Get over it.

Literal win/win for Sup Forums

>man fuck you guys, you're all full of shit
No, fuck you.

If you ever come to Brazil we will crack your motherfucking skull using a mallet and post the video in liveleak for the entire world to fap to your death, scum!

>dead gays
>Sup Forums celebrates
>dead mudshits
>Sup Forums celebrates

Its just a numbers game desu. Gotta beat the high score.

If he managed to kill a bunch of Muzzies he'd become another Sup Forums icon like Milo that people would constantly argue about though

if you lived a more productive life you wouldn't have extra time to have your mind wander into the thoughts of dicks in your ass

>Fags
>Doing any removal at all

What are they going to do? Suck cock? Are you trolling or are you fucking stupid?

FUCK YEAH!

rt.com/on-air/la-gay-pride-police/

>Suck cock
Yes please.

at least we don't get our shit pushed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

We fucked up the NYPD real bad

For fuck sake, your surprised. Just because something is against the law, doesn't stop it happening. It's as if you don't know, some people hate gays.

> gays invite muslims
> muslims hate gays
> 'we need pride parades!'

No fuck you, you brought this upon yourselves.

How about prides wouldn't be needed if you closed the borders? You'd rather have murderers around to keep your parade up? Lol.

I was a Muslim, but then I saw this American gay pride parade. Now I'm a #FaggotMetalJacket

Maybe now you fags will stop supporting the importation of Radical Muslim Violence.

i dont get this "you" thing

how come people talk about gays like they are all the same person?

there are lots of homosexuals, and they all have distinct and disparate opinions. its bizarre to talk about them as if they all follow some secretive agenda - we arent the Illuminati, and the only thing we have in common with each other is that we like to fuck men. Its not exactly an idealogical compulsion.

It's never stopped any of you fags on man love thursday

Because you're all attention whores with a victim complex

see: You

is it really a victim "complex" if people get murdered and beaten up regularly though?

seems more like a healthy sense of environmental awareness to me

> 99,99% of the gays act like that
> 0,01% 'claims' that they doesn't
> "How dare people generalize?! #Notallgays"

Shut up, faggots

>homophobia is a thing of the past they said

It is until you let muslims enter your country.

Oh, no. Homophobia is still a thing. It's just that pride parades have always been retarded, and they remain retarded to this day.

suggestion: perhaps you dont notice the vast majority of normal-acting gays because they act so normal

as you only notice the obnoxious ones, you falsely thing that "99.9%" of gays are like that.

Sound plausible?

It doesn't make me feel anything. It only confirms what I already know.

> gays can act normal
> even through they have a mental disturb
> take my word for it through

vote trump

stop fag-hating niggers

>It's just that pride parades have always been retarded, and they remain retarded to this day.
Right? I would not give 2 shits about homosexuals if they just kept to themselves and kept their sexual degeneracy behind closed doors, but they insist in making these parades and rubbing their gayness in peoples eyes. I do not want to let my children look at fucking nakd faggots fucking in the middle of the god dammed street!

Seriously, for every time they make a gay pride parade we organize a great fag hunt somewhere in the country, it might not be the same day, the day after or even the following month, but it will happen and fags will be killed.

Having environmental awareness is carrying a weapon, keeping your eyes out and not putting yourself in a dangerous situations

Having a victim complex is being a professional victim whinging about the things that didn't happen to you and feeling like anything not done to pander to you is oppression

Not our fault that your 'allies' believe it's a good idea to import millions of people who want to kill you.

>your sexual preference somehow makes you incapable of being normal
>even though all the established evidence points to the opposite
>take my word for it though

Dont vote.

Stop Hilary and fag-hating Trump supporters. Just rule america based on dice throws for hte next term and try again then.

How is going to a nightclub a 'dangerous' idea? Its a completely normal thing that millions of youths do every year.

not "my" allies

We aren't muslims. You're, quote, "full of shit".

>Orkin man called

>Orkin man said he is running late, but will get to you soon.

If gays all weren't gathered in one place this would have never happened.

Go have a pride parade in downtown Raqqa then.

ahhaha man..I love ya triggering those closet-faggots ahahahah
Onyl a closet-faggot is afraid of other faggots!
Long live western faggots! Fuck you mudslimes!

Never said anything about the no Pulse club, I was talking about the difference between environmental awareness and a victim complex

>Right? I would not give 2 shits about dirty brazilians if they just kept to themselves and kept their drug-selling knife-fighting degeneracy behind closed doors, but they insist in making these parades and rubbing their niggerness in peoples eyes. I do not want to let my children look at fucking murdered corpses in the middle of the god dammed street!

when did ur mud hut get internet?

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

victimsofcrime.org/media/reporting-on-child-sexual-abuse/child-sexual-abuse-statistics

>1 in 5 girls, 1 in 20 boys

BTFO

>people having consenting sex is wrong
>cold blooded murder is okay

I think i figured out why Brazil is the murder capital of the world

>99,99%
Hello where are proofs?

>when did ur mud hut get internet?
The 90's.

>I think i figured out why Brazil is the murder capital of the world
Pretty much. This kind of violence may sound astonishing to you, but you got to remenber we are a third world nation. We are just as violent as your country was when it was building itself.

This

Plebbit comes here and sees all the fucking kids throwing out low tier banter and thinks everyone that doesn't guzzle lefty sperm is an outright retard deserving of death.

t. actual oldfag

>pride parades
>a tool to fight muslims

Ebin. Are you genuinely retarded? Do you think these parades will induce anything but hatred, disgust and contempt in people who are already disgusted by your faggotry?

Every parade is just another celebration of the degenerate Kuffar West, a holiday of Satan for them and further cements their hatred towards fags and western whites.

I don't care about the London parade, I sure as hell don't want any here, but the only way to "combat" the persecution of fags is to separate the people who are okay with gays from the people, who vehemently hate them.

Just have separate countries, good armies and weaponry for deterrence and everyone can live in peace.

Super simple stuff.

gay people and muslims don't mix
who would have thought?

The guy in LA that got caught :/

Looks like the happening is over. Don't know why it is so hard to have a backup plan, but mudshits are pretty stupid. Guess they don't have a deep bench.

Pride parades arent to convert homophobes - nothing will really do that.

pride parades are to help gays - when I was growing up the fact that parades were allowed to happen and generally approved off really gave me a lot of confidence and made me feel a lot better about who I was. When you have literally never seen another gay person in yoru entire life, seeing thousands all in one place is a heartening experience, and makes you realise you arent totally alone in the world.

I dont give a shit how grossed out homophobes are, it isnt for them.

Also about your solution: what if a homophobic family has a gay child? Would you wrest the child from them and force the kid to emigrate?

And yet fags are still disproportionately abusers.

>Do you think these parades will induce anything but hatred, disgust and contempt in people who are already disgusted by your faggotry?
Tbqh they were useful for making people less sensitive to gays. Wouldn't work with the goatfuckers tho.

> your sexual preference somehow makes you incapable of being normal
> even through it's actually a mental problem that doesn't exist in normality

They define themselves singularly, by their sexuality, so why can't others judge them as a singular entity? When rats are invading your home, are you concerned with what color or how big they are or what color their eyes are? No, they are just rats and need to be taken care of.

See like every gay person in pride events, bars, related to political parties and etc. See Jean Wyllis the humungous faggot.

Yeah, it basically wasn't, until you guys decided to import millions of members of a demographic who unironically ascribe to 10th century sexual mores in the name of...equality, or "anti-racism", or whatever. You reap what you sow, faggots

Based on what, your feelings?

Your "infographic" also ignores that abusers are disproportionally multiple repeat offenders

except that every society has contained gay people, the animal kingdom is mega gay and that there are no direct negative effects of homosexuality that arent caused by homophobes.

and note that "abnormal" =/= "bad". Superhuman intelligence also doesnt exist in normality, for example.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.