What are you listening to right now user?

What are you listening to right now user?
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t01VmIMipKU
last.fm/user/audiointerface
youtube.com/watch?v=hycDxI_IDzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm just shuffling my playlist, don't really feel like listening to albums right now

nice, what sort of music are you into? I've been spending the last hour or so finding a bunch of new emo/post-hardcore shit mainly from the emo thread

youtube.com/watch?v=t01VmIMipKU

About to listen to this.

Kinda all over the place, I just put everything I remotely like in the playlist so it's just eveything, here's my last.fm account if you want to check out what i listened to off it: last.fm/user/audiointerface

11 - Piano Sonata No. 32 in C minor, Op. 111- II. Arietta- Adagio molto, semplice e cantabile

I just finished up Pavement and have been listening to this as well. Not bad OP.

Comfy night album

This album has one of the greatest endings in modern metal

One of my favorite albums

One of my favorite albums

This 'un.

SCREEEEEAMIN
SCREAMIN FOR VENGENCE

Bjork - Utopia

Ween - Quebec
for the first time and i fucking love it

youtube.com/watch?v=hycDxI_IDzA

some faggot told me to check out Nigel Good's 'Space Cadet', so that's what I'm doing.

comfy/10
solid production

Yea, I'm a phone poster.

this has always been a christmas album to me for some reason

i like listening to ambient while i study (which is what i should be doing right now)
i listened to this when it first came out but im getting it for christmas so ive been saving really getting into it until then

The Boatman's Call

First time going through this, really enjoying this so far. Really net blend of influences.

Such a good album. Has Mason made anything else that comes close to Divorce Lawyers?

CRUSH