Is Ireland cucked as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634998/Sex-acts-pets-OK-Canadian-Supreme-Court-long-doesn-t-involve-penetration.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not an argument

Actually it's quite the opposite, from what I can tell.

The fuck heads in Dublin who don't know how to speak irish and come over from UK are usually the ones like pic related.

Mind you, we're talking about a country that basically has the equivalent of modern day catholic crusaders, they just call themselves the IRA now and use AR's instead of swords. Although they seem to be fighting each other rather than isis.

Pic related as in OP's pic, not mine.

Liberals from ireland don't know how to hold guns, let alone join a militia like the ira.

God bless the IRA

Do americans actually believe the IRA fight in the name of catholicism?

>Stupid fucking American you must literally know nothing about our country
The IRA is gone they decommissioned their weapons and were never a catholic army as you call it. In fact the Republican leaders in Sinn Fein are essentially glorified sjws who are more intrested in Marxism and feminism than Irish republicanism. Not only that they love muslims and hate the catholic church, they are another part of the aggressive cultural fuelling against the catholic religion in Ireland.

This isn't Easter 1916 most of the republican leaders are now SJWs who get the catholic vote because catholics in NI don't like a unionist majority government

We are Policially and socially but German and Britian is far worse. The only thing is we still have nationalism here and if things got bad I'd imagine some of us would get off our arses. Unlike the krauts who are going softly into that sweet goodnight

they never really taught us about the troubles when i was in school

i assume most people dont know alot about it

>going to reddit
>having a reddit account
>watching soccer in a reddit game"""thread""""
it's probably just like 4/sp/ desu

>>isthisdutch
>Albanian flag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REMOVE

SCHWEINI

>God bless the IRA

Fuck off scum

>nothing but UK flags respond

Oh I get it, the IRA doesn't fight for catholicism, it goes back to nationalism/loyalists, the protestant/catholic labels were just coincidental. I also don't think IRA should be praised, they were terrorist extremists and they're largely gone. I used them as an example because they actually fought for something (in an extreme manner that I don't condone) unlike the castrated nu males you see today in Ireland. We're largely on the same page here.

I don't blame you, you had nothing to do with it. But don't tell me all this bullshit didn't start with your monarchy occupying the north, I don't even have ties to Ireland and I can see that.

If it's any peaceful notion,I think the taxes you gave America in the 1700's weren't unreasonable at all, unlike our history books over here teach us, but we seperated irregardless in the revolutionary war.
I have no quarrels with UK bros, so don't call me a "stupid fucking American". Thanks.

Can confirm.

And I was in school during the troubles.

It may have been mentioned but only briefly and then in an offhanded sort of way.

I think it was mostly considered an internal English/ Irish security issue

Just asked my mother who graduated high school in 1969, she said The Cheney Lord mountbatten had been killed NFL fast was pretty uncool with a lot of political terrorism and car bombs but that's about all she ever heard about it until much later. She said our generation was too fixated on Vietnam

The reason I have a UK flag is because I am from Northern Ireland, I am a taig, I am only Irish not British.

The monarchy didn't occupy the North the southern government gave it up as part of the treaty. You are not very well educated on the issue, next thing you will be one of these people who say
>Ireland had a civil war between the North and south like the US that is why there are two of them
Actually go to Ireland and see or read about it. The IRA is not relevant anymore its mostly memes, go on the Sinn Fein QUB page on facebook, no chance them fuckers could go out and plant car bombs or shot anyone.
>nationalism ?
What fucking nationalism. Southerners have only two loyalities money and the EU.FFS when pegida tried to march in Dublin they pratically got lynched on the streets. Nobody will do anything here, in fact the only half decent people left in this country are the Polish. If our country wasn't such a fucking failure socially we would be like them

>Sinn Fein QUB page

kek therye literally nu-males

>let you tell me about your country

>it goes back to nationalism/loyalists, the protestant/catholic labels were just coincidental

Not coincidental, during the plantation of Ulster the British colonised the north with English/Scot protestants. The natives are catholic so that's where the catholic/protestant divide lies. Nobody on either side is actually fighting for religion reasons, it just identifies you as a native or someone who came over in the plantation. Today its nationalist or unionist.

This is also why, despite having an Irish passport, I'm mistaken for UKbro on a polynesian surfing board.Thanks king james

>Sinn Fein QUB

I hate those cunts, but I wouldnt worry about it.

During times of peace the nationalist movement exists as a shell. But when something breaks out the real grassroots nationalist movement overthrows them.

Look at 1969 in NI. The IRA was then a collection of Marxist talkers. The PIRA formed out of the real people edged them out and took up the fight.

Labor alternative are also SJW wankers.
The shinners are a fucking joke though, why do you think they lost seats in places like Fermanagh south tyrone, it is because they are moving too far to the left. Also look at West Belfast and Foyle, push commie busshit for 50 years then genuinely suprised they lost to trotskyites

As a whole the Irish are quite useless. It takes a single geriatric Canuck to keep them in line. Why the British bothered at all with that popish backwater is beyond me.

>A FUCKING LEAF
>he sucks his dogs cock
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634998/Sex-acts-pets-OK-Canadian-Supreme-Court-long-doesn-t-involve-penetration.html

Don't try it Cacuck.

I was briefly in Sinn Fein Youth (called Ogra back then) and in the QUB club too. In my rural branch it was all children of former volunteer often being immaturely romantic about the conflict. In Uni, the senior ranks consisted of the same deticated people but there was a large amount of blow ins who would only be there to make a name for themselves or quickly lose interest and go. Maybe it's different now, but uni politcs is bullshit and to a large extent they are just adapting to the Zeitgeist. THough I would agree that all principled Republicans who made up the deticated core of SF for decades have mostly abandoned it now

They lost Fermangh South Tyrone because of some bizarre fucked up scenario with Flanagan (moron) and some vendetta against Gildernew. I'd disagree they lost because they went too left, they've only been going more liberal-right since the GFA, they lost in Belfast because the working class doesn't trust them to stand up for them

The west has a lot of whining bitches sadly.

The shinners are losing seats to people before profit who are even further left. I don't think that's their problem

I think so. Ireland has a bigger foreign population than any other country in western Europe.

The last time a significant proportion of the population were immigrants it literally tore the country in half. Not sure why they're so keen on having it happen again.

Vickers is hard as fuck.

I was in ogra too, i understand what you say this is very true, it was either overly ambitious secondary school children or children of former RA people. All former sinn fein people turn even more right leaning than most DUP people. The QUB group is exactly the same Sean Fearon and Oisin Hassan a few others too all trying to get their names in the papers and will likely be standing for the assembly in a few years. Last year it was LGBT and this year feminism, they keep sharing the quote from James Connley to no end about the woman being a slave. I think next year it will be refugees, I think they have demoralised the population enough to now just open the floodgates.

Go to Ballygawley roundabout it says "Sinn Fein baby killers" they are losing alot of their core voters by trying to reach out to LGBT and far left people.

>Ireland only has a population of just under 6 million (entire Island), in 1845 it had 12 and a half million. Britain has a population more than ten times Ireland's current population at 64 million (and it controls 1/5 of Ireland)

WTF are you talking about ?

>Ireland has a bigger foreign population than any other country in western Europe

not even close to true by any metric

I left for a few reasons but one was I felt their paint post boxes green campaign to be ridiculous. John McDermott was leading the QUB branch when I went to a few meetings and I did get a good feeling from him, no nonsense traditional rural republican, he's a Stormont advisor now but I have no doubt he's another politician willing to play to the establishment for votes, as the rest of SF is. I think they've got an identity crisis, the youth party, they know radical Nationalism doesn't appeal to millenials these days so why not play to the trumpet of the liberal media and its sensationalism of global issues. Bound to attract some braindead idiots looking for something postmodern to latch onto

Haven't seen the ballygawley sign, but I can confirm they have lost their core voters going by all the independent republican clubs now around the place. 15 years ago their easter commerations were attracting thousands, now it barely over a hundred