>be american
>get shot by muslims
>be european
>get raped by muslims
>be canadian
>get friends who are muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
heavy.com/news/2016/05/isis-islamic-state-abu-sayyaf-philippines-beheads-decapitates-john-ridsdel-canada-beheading-beheaded-full-uncensored-youtube-video/
news.nationalpost.com/news/two-men-arrested-over-al-qaeda-inspired-plan-to-attack-a-via-rail-train-in-the-greater-toronto-area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Serbia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Your shared love of bestiality brought you together?

at this point I wont even feel sad for canadians when you guys get blown up

next attack will be in canada, kek confirms

They won't attack Canadians. Too friendly/welcoming.

What are you talking about cuck? Did you forget the Ottawa shooting already?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPBP

Having met several young Muslims from Brampton and Mississauga, just wait a few years. They're insane.

Friends who are plotting to fuck you over later, stupid leaf.

But it's not bother. At least once Islam takes over your Ice patches, we can finally justify invading your ass.

This.

Holy fuck. FPBP

With friends like that....

heavy.com/news/2016/05/isis-islamic-state-abu-sayyaf-philippines-beheads-decapitates-john-ridsdel-canada-beheading-beheaded-full-uncensored-youtube-video/

Canada will literally never be attacked.

F P B P

Cuckanada has become worse than straya

Poor Canadians

HOLD ON
*shoots hockey puck*
HOLD ON EH
*drizzles syrup*
HOLD ON
*waits 10 years for chemo*
SO YOU ARE SAYING
*asks pronouns*
YOU ARE SAYING
*doesn't qualify for NHL playoffs*
SORRY
*visits the beer store*
YOU ARE SAYING
*extracts milk from bag*
WE
*buys car in Vermont*
WERE
*attempts to shitpost*
LEAFS AND SHIT

Top Bantz

Enjoy getting raped and killed by your friends

AMERICA FUCKING ANNEX US

>some Pakistanis and Indians invited me to come play cricket with them back in high school
>had some Sri Lankan buddies, too
>used to hang out with a black guy and a brown Muslim guy during lunch at a pizza place
>mfw now I'm alone

Poland with the bantz

we're too irrelevant to be attacked.

Death still sounds like the best option.

This is pretty good.

Why would they attack their own countries?

If something happens in Toronto or Cucktario I won't blame you. But don't hate us in Alberta we at least vote conservative.

Did they join ISIS?

at least my based province of Quebec is still somewhat pure. Mudslimes can't grasp french so they go to Ontario

by the way, Québec libre get the fuck off anglocucks

I love you Poland.

All your paki and indian friends are married to their cousins. Your nigger friend is in jail.
Cheer up.

Really ? All the Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisans, Senegalese, Malians moving to Quebec can't grasp French?
Stop fucking lying, leaf.

kek

FIRST POST
BEST POST

Kek troll op.

You realize that after the parliament shootings the CBC reported RCMP have 500+ people on a radical Islamic watch list? It's for sure gonna happen, Justin Turd-doh is such an idiot he would let it happen. Screen cap this shit.

>news.nationalpost.com/news/two-men-arrested-over-al-qaeda-inspired-plan-to-attack-a-via-rail-train-in-the-greater-toronto-area

>implying we won't bring you down with us

there really isn't all that many. I've been to Toronto a few times and it's full of azns and muslims. How many mosques are in the GTA? how many mosques are around MTL?

POLAND STRONG

WOW YOUR ARE A FUCKING IDIOT.

Have you taken a cab or uber in this city ?!

>Be Australian
>feel sorry for muslims instead of the hostages

zealanders have their sheep
aussies have their roos
canadians have their labs

>typed in english
Why don't you go to your own little french forum if you want to discuss why your bastardized French "culture" is superior?

no shit there are some but not nearly as much as the rest of Canada

FUCKING DESTROYED

We've actually had 2 this past year, but one was prevented

Nobody cares about you, Canada.

Time to put all the muzzies on boats.

I speak both languages, what's the big deal?

We're the oldest and most cultured province in the entire country. Hell we predate Canada itself. Eat my shit you non-french speaking faggot

just the way we like it
can you imagine what will happen when the race wars start in the usa? you'll have 80% of the world funding and arming the other side

"Cucktarian" here. Imagine being a god fearing straight-laced young white man in the GTA. Not one white person I've talked to, facebook or in person is happy with the fucking invasion of third worlders. You prairieniggers don't know how lucky you have it.

Yeah, swedish muslims are behaving so well because swedes are pampering them like babies.

>Be American
>Have several Islamic friends, mostly cool poor people who are hard working
>Don't believe any of them will become extremists
>Still don't want more muzzies

They actually hang around with the French immigrants we have because you taught them how to speak with the dick-sucking accent.

You can identify French people very easily here. Is he around a nigger or Arab? French. Is he not? Probably French Canadian

you faggots are the reason we're in this situation. even white gta votes 75% liberal. white gta is the reason we have so many immigrants.
also fuck you the ontario pc party won over 80% of the non-gta seats and had only 300,000 less votes than the liberal party. that's less than three years worth of gta immigrants.

Growing up in Onterrible I knew a lot more Sikhs than Muslims. Sikhs are cool as shit.

No we must embrace diversity! You some racist shitcunt or something?

Lel at JJJ talking nonstop about Ramadan and islam last week, perfect timing.

sikhs have killed more canadians in terrorist attacks than all other groups combined. they also never integrate and are more nepotistic than jews.
fuck you and your 'but I love muh sikhs so i'm not racist' bullshit. all third world immigration needs to stop.

I still dont understand why dont you all just start mass executions of muslims. Worked for us :)

Religious cleansing all the way. I spit on fucking kebab

>be canadian
>prime minister burns your whole province down

>Worked for us
lol no it didn't

but dude...WEED LMAO

Weed lmao

Not denying this. Once I make enough bank I'm moving north and never looking back. The GTA should be transformed into a new province, its' degeneracy is simply too potent. Still, prairieniggers still don't know how easy they have it.

I've been to Quebec and your form of French is deplorable. Cajuns speak better French than you.

Let's see in the last 20 years you've had your entire country bombed to shit you'll be dirt poor for at least two more generations AND YOU'VE ADDED 4,000 MUSLIMS.
I'm all for solutions but you provide nothing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Serbia

I lived in Barrie for awhile. 95% ethnic european and one of the safest cities in the country. It's also on the arguably best freshwater fishing lake in the world.

I want Lindt chocolate now

coming from an obvious American french connaiseur. You wouldn't even be able to write a 100 word text withour 80 grammatical errors

a few may speak it like idiots but then again rednecks in southern U.S speak english like complete asshats so what's your point

Enjoy the movies with your United Nations beta friends you disgusting chink/arab/white loser that's friends with chinks and arabs because real people don't like him.

>But don't hate us in Alberta we at least vote conservative
you're a retard if you vote for the conservatives. You have no idea about their policies, you just vote for them because they're called conservative. There's nothing right wing about them at all. All they ever do is sell canadian economic resources and to wealthy chinese and american corporations

But we only got bombed for 2 weeks and not even entire country but only few cites and basiclly it was all repaired long ass time ago, our country was always poor so thats nothing new and muslims that are in our country are bosnians and they basicly dont repsect islam cuz they drink like hell

will canada ever recover?

You just need to shoot them more then they shoot you... weed man

first post
best post

Thats because ISIS loves Trudeau

every fucking time

Why are Poles so witty and quick? even on Sup Forums everytime someone says or does something stupid Poland is always there to btfo of the other flag in the 1st post every fucking time..

how? HOW!?

You're not wrong at all. Everyone also conveniently forgets Orthodox Serbs only gave back 1/1000th of the pain and suffering Ottoman muds caused.
Violence is never the solution to foreign migrant invasions. It's only ever worked in India/Africa and that was because 90%+ of the population was on board and there were no powers willing to stop it. That situation will never present itself again.

You know none of that shit is even remotely true, right? They're just dumb memes that you fuckheads make about us to make yourselves feel better about your country being so shit compared to ours.

>Be south american
>Get punched from a gay guy after I pushed him away (because he tried to kiss me)
>I punch back
>Get thrown out of the club
>Gay guy get thrown out
>34ºF (1ºC)
>Begin to give a beating on the gay guy
>Security does nothing
>Use a paving stone to hit him
>Go away like nothing had happened
>I love my country

*picture from my lips after the gay hit me

based Poland strikes again

>visits the beer store

tfw masterrace Québec can buy beer at any corner store

8/10 cars made in Canada go to the USA. It's our second largest export after O&G.
The Canadian and Ontario governments were the largest shareholders of General Motors until they sold it off over the last few years. Our largest auto union still owns some 10% of the company.

he was christian hahaha

>mfw no muslim refugees in atlantic canada
>mfw it's because nobody in their right mind would want to live in this dead shithole

kek

I always read this in chaika's voice

yes but that 1/1000 was their sultan and when he got gutted by our best kebab remover Mihailo Obrenovic and that destroyed otoman empire. You can say what you want but Serbia as small as it may be had the biggest impacts when it comes to wars and if anyone knows how to solve problems with islam its us. Just shoot them... weed man

you probably suck a mean dick

FPBP

No, he's a racemixed Muslim. Like Gamil Gharbi who did Polytechnique.

>friends

kek

that's your specialty leaf.

Even after losing 1-0 to you polaks tonight its just impossible to hate you.

No sr, I'm not Canadian

>get friends who are muslims
This is your fatal error, leaf. They were never your friends, they hate the west and you are a tool to them. Educate yourself on Taqiyya.

>1 post by this ID
Why do I even bother. Goodbye

SAVAGE

POLAND CAN INTO BANTZ

>Visits the beer store
Fucking eh bud

Did he actually say that?