MFW Islam infiltrates Britain

>MFW Islam infiltrates Britain
>MFW no 1st amendment to speak out
>MFW get arrested, get sent to prison ran by Muslims
>MFW no 2nd amendment to protect myself

Lads, Britain is done. So is the rest of Europe. The Mudshits are winning. The people are too apathetic.

How can we Britbongs migrate (LEGALLY FOLKS! THAT'S RIGHT, LEGALLY) to the US?

Pls burgerbros

help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkwSuem9-nE
us-immigration.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just can't make this fucking shit up.
Fucking hell.

bog off you wanker.

2/1 girl to guy migrant ratio. only the babes, everybody else has to stay back and clean up

homosexuality destroy civilizations

i'm sorry that we're trying to help you retards out

I hear Orlando is a really nice place.

Illegally come to America . just be sure to speak Spanish, don't get a job , and vote democrat. You wont have any problems

marry an american is one way you can come legally

Study our history (pretty fuckin short) and get a visa. Get a job here and make of known you wish to become a citizen. Take citizenship test. Become american. Then go buy as many guns to protect yourself with as you want.

Tommy Robinson describing his Prison experience and speaking out against Islam in Britain:
youtube.com/watch?v=EkwSuem9-nE

Or just move here find a above 6/10 to marry, get your visa, divorce her and you're good to go

This

Don't you need a decent job with a company that sponsors your Visa?

I'd happily take the test, become American and buy guns to protect myself.

But getting the Visa is the hard part.

Any expats in the US that can comment on this?

B-but won't I need to pay alimony etc afterwards?

>How can we Britbongs migrate (LEGALLY FOLKS! THAT'S RIGHT, LEGALLY) to the US?

Why bother? The US might not have as big a Muslim problem as we do but it's every bit as cucked. On the plus side you'd be able to arm yourself over there for when shit really starts falling apart.

Just come here. Getting citizenship is easy. Just get a job here and you'll be fine.

us-immigration.com/

im gonna go to china. kebab removed

they have a big muslim problem with uyghur muslims but theyre not that cucked they ban ramadan fasting

yeah, but thats mostly the western part of china. east is ok

Muslims don't have any countries ANYONE wants to live in, that's why they all want to come here. Keep your bullshit away.

Go choke on a dick; Ahmet. All greatest civilizations were tolerant of homos.

>Babes
>British

>tfw gays are now trying to manipulate Sup Forums into fighting for they queer arses

Hahahaha. Get rekt faggots.

It's writen in the kuran to kill all gays and non-muslims.
What do you expect?
Muslims will never be PC.

>How can we Britbongs migrate (LEGALLY FOLKS! THAT'S RIGHT, LEGALLY) to the US?
why would you leave a shitty place to a shittier ?

Muslims are a thousand times worse than gays.
Muslims breed like the cockroaches they are extremely violent.
Fags at most give each other AIDS and are only 3% of the population.

Plus, this is putting Leftists in full-on doublethink mode.

It's crazy how that would actually work, whilst LEGAL migrants that would actually contribute can't come.

Hell, I'd even get free tuition and benefits if I followed that plan.

Yeah, in their decadent final years

>Slim
>American

That's the point! We can't even defend ourselves since we seem to get arrested for even carrying a ducking teaspoon here.

On top of that, even a fucking tweet against Islam will have the police at our door. We then get sent to a prison filled with Muslims ready to kill the infidel for daring to criticise them.

Fucksake Britain. This place is fucking meme-tier.

Srved with British Marines is Afghanistan. You guys are one of the most professional infantry units in the world. Fight for your country Tea bros!

I hear France imports those really big snails this time of year.

How's it feel knowing your people eat floor slimes and like to call it a "delicacy".

You have more in common with hairy Turkroaches and Mudshits than we ever will.

I'm surprised you can still speak with Muhammed's cock in your mouth. Truly amazing

Hahahahhaha. France telling us about shitty places.

>Go to a concert, get shot
>Draw a comic, get shot

Just give up France. You and Germany killed Europe.

>Yeah, in their decadent final years
Basically this, same about PAST cultures having women in power.

You need to fucking fight you fucking coward

>You need to fucking fight you fucking coward

>He says after doing fuck all after the Batcave massacre

Fuck off Pierre.

American with Canadian wife. Was a huge pain in the ass to get all the forms, visa, fees, wait times, etc to get her here legally.

WITH WHAT?!

We can't even carry a fucking teaspoon without getting arrested!

We can't even fucking tweet without getting arrested!

>Plus, this is putting Leftists in full-on doublethink mode

Their heads are literally going to explode when they try to tiptoe around the inconvenient truth. Looking forward to seeing how this one plays out.

He has nothing but plastic forks to defend himself with, running away looks like the only viable option

>Defends Jews in ww2
> Wonders why Europe then falls
> Blames Germany

A storm is brewing. Once it gets bad enough there will be an uprising. People are already sick of these fucking clowns that have written the laws the past 100 years and the pathetic whining and social justice making out everyone to be worse than Hitler. Just look at the elections and how the big parties are now lucky to get 35% of the vote. People have have enough. Let there be more terror attacks. Let the people see that the government telling us what to do, what we can own and what we can think aren't keeping us safe at all. It's time to stop being children and look after ourselves. It's getting to the point where we can morally and lawfully start ignoring large parts of the law and resist the hired goons they call police because they are all fucking us over and putting us at risk.

You will never be American. You will never have any rights. You are nothing more than a loyal subject.

Murrica got its own problems. Niggers are out of control, spics are everywhere. About to have another liberal president.

This is what I've been saying. It has to get worse before it gets better. But when the breaking point is reached, it will be hell on the Muslims.

Meanwhile, an illegal walks in and gets free shit for life.

We're doomed.

>Muslims fuck up their countries, migrate to Britain.

>Britons fuck up their country, migrate to the US.

Fuck off, we're full.

If you goatfuckers are so great how about you turn your countries into something other than shitholes. Oh wait, they're shitholes because you're subhuman animals so you can't.

This.
We don't want your problems.

>implying your homosexual islamic civilization ever achieved anything

It's our politicians accepting all that globalist and Arab money.

Why the fuck would we want to ruin our country by importing Ahmed, his 12 child brides and his 72 children into our country?

Have mercy burgerbros!

Help us!

>Expecting the Estados Unidos to help with a shitskin migrant problem

Mexicanos in Canada?

Someone tell me why no one has asked Canada to take all the illegal spics if they think us barring them is such a bad idea.

Would Canada realistically take them off our hands?