Be honest Sup Forums, would you really have a problem with ISIS attacks if they exclusively went after the gays...

Be honest Sup Forums, would you really have a problem with ISIS attacks if they exclusively went after the gays? This seems like a "two birds with one stone" situation. Degenerates are removed, and public awareness of kebab violence rises.

I disagree with faggotry, but I don't want them to die over it.

Doesn't matter who they attack, violent kebabs are violent kebabs and I have a problem with them and everything they do.

Yeah no Sup Forums doesn't get to change their mind now that sand niggers are gunning down faggots
Every day of the rope thread was filled with gays getting hanged
>inb4 >Sup Forums is once person
You, and everyone else on this board, wanted them to be gassed until this morning

Yes, pol is not as far into the moral police as some of its constituent members are.
Islam is filth and deserves to be purged, homosexuality is not.

>You, and everyone else on this board, wanted them to be gassed until this morning
Holy shit, you can read our minds?

No, you fucking autist. People don't deserve to die for their sexual preferences.

Don't pay attention to them. We're actively being shilled right now to have solidarity with faggots.

/thread

what a fag

No I just read comments
Unless a million lurkers were keeping their mouths shut, Sup Forums wanted faggots to die

>Be honest Sup Forums, would you really have a problem with ISIS attacks if they exclusively went after the gays?
Not really, hunting down faggots is our unnoficial national sport, almost as popular as soccer.

ISIS represented the late-latest example of the CIA's rapid pet wolf theory, so yes, I want ISIS-alQaeda-alNusra-Moderates dead, and I also want their sponsors, trainers and handlers dead.
Hating sonething is not the same as wanting it to die. I want terrorists and their families dead because any other course is inviting people to attack you.

They're still attacking our countries, so no.

Pic related is your typical drumpf supporter so...

only someone who does not understand that this is satire have the need to splicity say that this is satire
So fuck off

>I like homosexuality
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Your right. Fags threw their lot in with the Left's false promises and lies, putting the entire country at risk.

You do deserve to die. Because you're killing yourselves and dragging everybody around down with you, as par quo.

Honestly this. Psychological help is the way to go.

30% of Sup Forums is gay according to 10,000 person poll.

What are you so grossed out about, Sven? You see that shit everywhere you go.

Look up the real names and accents and backgrounds of their "leaders" and then euthanise yourself

Found the queer.

Yes I would. I don't particularly like the lgbt community but they don't deserve this. They are still my countrymen, even if they hang out in cesspits of degeneracy.

Yes. ISIS or any other smelly slimes will not be allowed to control what happens in our lands.

>jews
>against the gay agenda

Gays will take away your right to free speech if you give them the chance.

> liberal's pets kill each other

Yup, this is just nature taking it's course. You don't put sheep and wolves in the same pen. Or in this case faggots and mudshits.

This just shows how incompetent, childish and retarded the left is. Any smart person would have put faggots in a mental asylum and kebab in a grave. Not both let to run society a mock.

It's the difference between people who are just kind of gross and literal mass murderers
Learn to differentiate between memes/banter and actual red pilling

cunt

we have laws ahmed. you may think your faggy book of scribles is all you need to follow but we have laws. if you fail to comply our police will shoot you and they wont go to jail for killing you

>and everyone
Lol ok. /pol has transcended into one singular hive mind apparently

the problem im having is that blue-pilled retards are still defending islam and will probably continue to do so until its too late.

All these faggots died in vain

Let's make this clear, if you advocate murdering people in cold blood for their sexual preferences you're not a nationalist. Move to the middle east where you can live with your spirit-kin.

Faggots aren't a major concern, it's subhuman shitskins that are the real issue.

Brown on brown crimes are more like what you're talking about.

Its their cancerous liberalism that is the problem with homos - if the muslims want them dead I really don't give a fuck. The faggots enjoyed trolling us with their 'gay marriage' bullshit - how I'm enjoying their unease now

Allah Ackbar!

Mostly Sup Forums is this, or they're fags themselves. I just don't care one way or another. Mass immigration and zionist kike subversion for global wars are a far bigger problem.

They might be annoying faggots, but they're our annoying faggots. Mudslimes have no right to come in here and murder them.

Not really. Gays are basically just retarded. Like literally some dude proved it's a brain defect back in the 90's. They can't help it they were born with a fucked up brain. Though I don't appreciate how they started to organize, and attack Christians. Still who would be ok with letting in sand niggers to kill off our mentally retarded? They will just turn on us when they are done culling them.

Kill the fags. Or at the very least return them all to the safety of their closets from whence they came.

Then tell them to be faggots in their fucking homes. IN public, kill every last one of those fucking things.

I wouldn't have a problem with ISIS if they exclusively went after the syrup niggers