yeri

GIVE ME MY ARIN BACK!

not yet but nice

now i did

omo

love is timing

mina's face and chewy body would be the perfect girl i think

choabidi choabsorbing ceo-nim's omo stick cummiehameha

chewy's the only one that doesn't struggle with the duck walk. the rest look like they're gonna topple over

it's kinda a cool move but overall pretty stupid to include such a strenuous move into the choreo

Finally KPG is noticing how dull Tzuyu really is.
Yes she is gorgeous and her body is unbelievable, but in an industry full of pretty girls even that gets boring. She doesn't try to learn how to sing, dance, heck, even talk properly, she is just there, nodding and being pretty, and some people are getting bored of that.

can you just shut up moron nobody likes you

>Yes she is gorgeous and her body is unbelievable
kek

stale meme
she has improved on her singing and dancing

yeah you keep trying to force that

her body is amazing user
the best one in kpop

Taiwanese Defense Force

it is amazing but it's arguably only 2nd best in twice

wow you really got us. i bet you had that reply thought up before you even made your post

chewbuggo is shit

Your pretty girl is boring, just admit it. I am not saying she is uggly or not hot like her "antis" do.

you type like a jealous roastie. bitch you're boring af, worry about yourself and not what other people like

she isn't boring tho

mina has too much fat around her jaw, chewy just doesn't look her best in that hairstyle

check this out for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=jeAHQYZaOfo

youtube.com/watch?v=w1ilbroalcs

Suzy tho

>chewy is not boring
Are people memeing or she has this much power over anons here/

The unit has started

those fanchants

She's boring along with mina but it's fine.

>mina has too much fat around her jaw
hell no, twiceboy has

vlive.tv/video/53033
vlive.tv/video/53033
vlive.tv/video/53033

Show is on

>uglyz
no

post link

most girls are boring, including you. chewy's not the life of the party but her personality is autisticly charming. her personality is very cute

there are tons of boring idols that get posted her, lots more boring than chewy, but antis always wanna rub onceus nose in it and admit this or that. 'you can like them, just admit they can't sing. just admit chewy's boring. please just admit it!'. like fuck off already. i'll admit you're a bitter anti, that's what i'll admit.

u gay

ugglyz do not click

momos shoelaces make me nervous

Oh yeah, I bet you and everybody else love her for her "autisticaly charming" personality.
Twice is bombing right now and you guys still overly defensive, that why so many people talk shit about them.

every member needs to fill a role, they are made to adapt some certain roles and drop the other acts. let's assume that tzuyu is extremely witty and funny. she is already the most popular member thanks to her visuals, and being also the funniest one would push the variety line into void. so JYP would tell tzuyu to tone it down, so that other non-visual members can shine. this goes for a lot of groups
>ex: jaejoong said that SM told him "don't talk much, just sit there and be handsome" and he kept this act for like 5 years, he became the most talkative member in one day
the real question is do the other members excel at their roles as much as tzuyu excels at visuals? I really don't think so

>chewy's not the life of the party but her personality is autisticly charming. her personality is very cute
word, tzuyu is the cutest

aqstream.com/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-2

twice is finished

a lot of people like her for her personality and twice is not "bombing" you retarded anti

minayoung aesthetic

best show ever

What will be Twice's next scandal? i just hope it's not Mina again.

sometimes nayoung looks amazing and other times she looks, i don't know, old

>Twice is bombing right now
what a retard you are

not even that guys suicide could stop them

OUR GIRLS

wow twice might actually get that pak. the song came back from the dead unlike someone else

dubu turns out to be a satanist

>disrespecting the dead
That's Onces for you, ladies and gentlemen.

our jonghyun did his best but twice are too powerful

seems like keirismas came early

omoo jiae

i want to cuddle with babysoul
what is wrong with me today

this dia girl is starting to look like a girl again

That would be pretty cool actually.

three of the gugus are older than her tho...

time for sm to sacrifice taeyeon

she may not be the prettiest idol but she has the homey look to her. like that uggo girl that works with your or lives in your apartment complex that you want to take care of

what's wrong with this guy?

we should celebrate the living, not the dead.

its time to let go.....

this is a different, always-sexy nayoung

for me, yein is a top visual