Watching throat singing performances and music videos by Tuvan musicians on YouTube

>watching throat singing performances and music videos by Tuvan musicians on YouTube
>every third comment is a Turk saying something like "woah I can understand what they're saying because I speak Turkish" or "my ancestor :)"

Why do Anatolian """Turks""" do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because WE

Because claiming to be steppe mongols is surely more glorious than greek-kurd-arab rapebabies

>watch any video about siberia, central asia, caucasus mountains, hungarians, chinese, trojans or mongolia
>nothing but TUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANNNNNNNNN TOOOOOOORKYIEIEIEEEEE))))))))))))))))))))))) I KILL ALL MODAFUKIR ARMENIA AND RUSSY

unironically true, love me some arangolian roachess tho

LMAO MY MAN WE WUZ MONGOLS NIGGA FUCK YOU XD

I love my Greekness (Turkness)

And yours

we wuz khanz

What DO they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3encA6KYQUI

lol cringy as fuck

Turks would rather be seen as Asian than as Middle Eastern.

But they're not either of those things. They're a syncretic mixture of many ethnicities that fused into a new people, like the mestizos of Latin America

WE WUZ CHINKZ N' SHIIIIET

Latin Americans are also guilty of this 'selective background' behaviour. Never tell a person from South America that his looks, customs and mannerisms would stick like a sore thumb in, say, Italy if you don't want to destroy his self esteem. Of course, one could argue that this also happens even in places like Spain in other contexts.

>the comment section

I am siesta Turco

Other alternatives are 50 iq inbred arabs and wife cuckolding europeans.

they are talking about how much they hate arabs lul

not accurate.

>kurds: mountain donkeys
>palestine: religion bro
>greece: not important, we drowned them anyway
>iran: shia scum
>mongol: cousin
>israel: tsundere
>china: lol they built a huge wall cuz they fear us

Sad desu. Latin Americans have plenty to be proud of without pretending to be Iberians.

>be paki
>family always going off about how wewuz turkmen n' shieeet
hmmm... really makes you think

Ok Guys, for your information - this is Altai language. Altai language is a turkic language, which is similar to other turkic languages. Altai is a sacred place to all turks (modern unification name, inherited from gokturk kaganat), at least it is from me.This comment's subject is a turkic mongol interaction, mainly Mongol Empire.The wrong Mongol comments about Altai people made me write this. And yes, excuse me for my english, it is my 3rd language to speak, so probably, there will be mistakes.This paragraph is a simple fact: I am Kazakh, and I can understand many words, and some meaning of the song, knowing my mother tongue. Whereas no mongol tribe representative (buryat, halha, oirat, kalmyk) can do that based on their own language.Next paragraphs will represent my view on mongol culture interference with turks, based on Chingiz Khan Empire.Basically spoken language of the Mongol Empire was Kipchak-Kuman language, therefore its hard influence on other turkic languages on the region, even some former mongol tribes now speak turkic languages. Example for latter, among Kazakhs it is tradition to know Root Tribe, which is called Ru. Some Ru came from mongolian tribes, and now they consider themself Kazakhs and speak turkic language. My own tribe is Kipchak, same as one of the Desht-i-Kipchak's dominant tribe.Chingiz khan himself was half turkic, his mother was from Qonirat (Brown Horse in Kazakh) tribe. So, there you have it, several turkic empires is 100% known as turkic (not counting Huns age) (Cumania, Khazaria, Gokturk Kaganat etc) was on the lands of eurasia, and only known as mongol empire was also turkic for west lands and was mostly inherited by turkic people (golden horde) and china.I see Mongol Empire as one Federation which was brought to stop wars in the region, forcing one Law.

>>palestine: religion bro

kill yourself sunni muslim scum

pretty much this. we would rather be central asian than european or middle eastern.

Atataurk did a good job brainwashing them.

says amerikan monkey

muh tengri. nationalists are weird bunch. some of them are ultra-religious muslims while others are larping as pagans. they all hate ayrabs though.

stop being in denial, you look nothing like mongols or other central asians. The average turks looks like a hairy little arab.

can confirm this is what turks look like and I've seen more than a fair share backpacking across EU. Literally self-hating kurds who larp as steppe warriors

Nah Türks have a distinct phenotype from Ayrabs

>The average turks looks like a hairy little arab.
This.

>Nah Türks have a distinct phenotype from Ayrabs
It probably depends on the region. Turks are mongrels.

we dont look like arabs. we never mixed with them. turks didnt settle in MENA except levant. ottos only sent bureaucrats to rule them.

also unlike you racist fucks our national identity isnt based ethnicity.

>Atatürk
>Pan-Turkism

Redpill me on this lads. I was in the comment section of the Attila Total War menu song and there were Turks talking about Attila and stuff.

there are theories huns came from central asia just like turks. very likely he had turkic soldiers, commanders just like cengiz khan.

itt : gavats and attention whores

Like all steppe confederations ever it was a mix of peoples with one clear elite people so yeah I would be very surprised if turks(or proto-turks) were not in Attilas army.

I love it when underage subhumans itt talk about phenotypes or genotypes in general.

>ur arab kid
t. has never seen an arab or turk before
seriously though, why do you actually talk about these issues at all? Don't you have some wh*Te subhumans things to do?
cringe
This guy gets it

>Étám Irút1 year ago
>This is POWER.
>Thanks from Hungary!

>can't even write Ataturk (Atataurk)
>talk about t*rk history
Wish i were a mod so this board would be a better place.

>t. We wuz Empire n sheeit