KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

vlive.tv/video/53131
currys.co.uk/gbuk/home-appliances/ironing/irons/tefal-access-steam-dr8085-hand-steamer-blue-white-10134480-pdt.html
youtu.be/oTxxHIyYJyg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just checked and my dad wasnt in the closet you lying bitch

what's the second thing chewy got mina?

based

new twice vid
vlive.tv/video/53131

Love is the timing of four walls being built around a volcano.

wow
cuter than chewbuggo

thanks man, I will watch this in a few

And a fun and nice girl on top of that.

난 쯔위라고 해

i want a twice elris collab

SAY NO TO SKINNY ARIN

our lovely leader wouldn't want you to say such things about other members

is there anything more patrician than fapping to ms hyuna

But Elris are our girls.

I guess when Serri gets eliminated eventually it will probably help out Woohee since Dal Shabet fans will settle on Woohee rather than split votes.

Are there any Twice activities within the next 24-48 hours?

might be cool, I really like colorpop and I hope elris does it again next time

Hyuna or Moon Hyuna?

Feed her cake and chicken

6 TIMES A DAY!

fapping to daniel.~

they blurred out the brand but i found it in 5 seconds

currys.co.uk/gbuk/home-appliances/ironing/irons/tefal-access-steam-dr8085-hand-steamer-blue-white-10134480-pdt.html

take this

yeah

Good times.
youtu.be/oTxxHIyYJyg

Which Twice shelled out the most cash? Sana's blanket from Jeongers probably cost a couple hundred bucks.

yes

nice thanks

money means nothing to them at this point

>You need to point to specific examples though
am I supposed to go back in archive to collect some? if you are new, I suggest you check the timeline after TT was released, when chartshitting was 1000 times more.
> I've never seen anyone say 'cmon just admit it!'
confirmation bias, but I don't blame you. if you keep an eye out you will see plenty
>We don't care if you don't agree.
your original post of "tt is widely bla bla and doesn't need to be defended" indicates otherwise. there are a lot of people who care despite what you think. of course there are good twicebros that just carry on their twiceposting (you are definitely not one of them).
>Ned Flanders
of course you don't have to behave like him, but don't act like you are innocent either.

based

sometimes, I wonder about nayeon...

>I suggest you check the timeline after TT was released, when chartshitting was 1000 times more.
no shit it was. that song was off the charts. i know it must've made you feel insecure but don't kid yourself, you would have been the exact same way if it was your group that blew up the way twice did

Moon is not for f*pping

what about her?

hyuna doesnt flop either

wonder what?

a blanket costing over a hundred bucks?

yikes you're still going

JOY THO

What is happening there?

i've never bought on but i'm pretty sure they get pretty expensive. that one looked like it was made from good material too

Honestly this is a weird time of year to be releasing Hips & Lips though. I wonder how Hyuna would do with a more casual less sexy concept especially now that she's getting older. Maybe it's time for her to transition to ladypop sounds.

solo when?

Depending on the type of wool or if it's designer yeah you can easily get into the mid 3 figures.

i never realized how tiny heechul is

F A S T F

If I don't get a 4minute reunion for Christmas I will legitimately kill myself

The blanket I have is at least 60 bucks to get another and it’s not even fashionable or some cool name brand, it’s just for function. Blankets can be serious business.

all sized arins r beautiful

wonder why she's so hot

Can't wait for the acceptable quality.

Gaypop is mainly composed of manlets

O R W A R D

sana's so perfect

because she cute and dirty at the same time

>we did the things I said we didn't, but it was righteous
yep, I feel like a retard

She's super-wife material.

omo... I want a cute and dirty nayeon gf...

Do you pronounce it Hi!-na or Hewna?

who-na

>it's an all male episode this week on mixnine

Love is timing

hew-na

nice meme bars, loser

Wow the Unit doesn't seem to like Kanto either even though he's the best rapper on the show.

where

she will cheat on you with girls tho

yes but I prefer thiccrin

that's what you get for naming yourself after a japanese region

The chad male pop vs the virgin girl pop

Nah she'd probably share them

in my heart

that's not how you play jenga...

i'd prefer my girls are virgins thanks

love is cumming, CUMMING

aka volcano

tomorrow

he's useless though

what's happening?

useful where it counts

he's getting a solo

seems like Gfriend is gonna save the year in kpop performances with one even on new year's eve; it's all cool because we love actually talented girls so much and all but i wanted to address something that doesn't feel quite right to me, it's our girls' recent pouting aegyo. i understand recently it's been a nice meme in here because of a certain idol's blatantly fake cry on that one show but i'd like to have a word or two with whoever thought trying to recreate an out of context a pout/cry cute act was a good idea for promotions for our girls. think on your own, don't be sheep

i'm in timing with dubu

sexy Taengoo