>mariners

>Yankees

>Mets

>white sox
Pretty much as expected for a rebuilding/tanking team

>mariners

>Red Sox

>Cubes

As much as I love how this team is built for the future, and I did expect a 'championship hangover' + regression from the some of the young guys, this has been downright dreadful

our pitching is a mess, our top guys who were/should be elite are simply not at that level, and some have fallen off big time. off-field BS is not helping

following this team for 13 years made me used to it, but maybe winning it all got me delusional for a second

I just hope we can salvage a .500+ record and be in the running for the WC towards the end of September. (and pick up some long-term pitching, either at the deadline are in the offseason)
an actual, meaningful playoff run is not looking possible right now

Yankees

starting to go bad but still young

>Cubs

Really don't care much, last year immunized me for the next 108 years.

>Blue Jays

>angels
who the fuck knows what's gonna happen in the second half desu

>Astros

>brewers

>Royals

what the fuck

>poo jays

Oh yah and
>Royals

>white sox

>Twins

Still above .500 good enough for me minnesotanon

>dbacks
We weren't supposed to be this good but we're still not good enough. Hopefully this season convinces people to stick around and let our younger guys decelop. Worst case goldy et all jump ship and we're back to bring garbage again.

>los angeles dodgers of los angeles

>young
The young guys are out there playing like veterans famalama. It's our pitching that shit the bed. What does it matter if Judge or Sanchez go 3-4 with 2 rbi if Tanaka gives up 3 or 4 bombs each time he's on the hill? CC is probably our most reliable pitcher and he's like 36.