Is he potentially a future goat?

is he potentially a future goat?

not even elite

I feel like he has potential with magic in front office making moves to improve the roster

Dirty bust

Lonzo is what happens when you take the worst aspects of Curry and Westbrook and put them in one person.

The future Ricky Rubio at best

It's the new Rajon Rondo with less heart.

If he keeps improving, he could develop in a really entertaining player. He's going to torch older teams simply by at a faster pace. I think his floor is a faster Rondo.

>Shit handles
>Average athlete
>Can't eurostep
>No first step
>Godawful shooting
>Can't hit FT's
>Needs to chuck half court shots to even release the ball without getting blocked
>No midrange game
He has a long way to go before he is even consider a decent PG

t. small baller

Should have taken that Nike money.

gonna have ricky stats of like 11/7/3

>2017
>mid range game

>mid range game
It is still kind of important if the spacing is good. Only the Rockets don't shoot midrangers

It has the worst payoff of any shot. Other teams do it but they really shouldn't at this point

>>Godawful shooting
His mechanics are awful but the ball goes in, man. Obviously excluding the one game summer league sample.

>It has the worst payoff of any shot.
I am not saying that it is the most efficient. But if you get an uncontested midranger you should take it and with pick&roll teams get tons of open looks

>the ball goes in,
Against amateur defences. His shot is shit. He throws tons of bricks when uncontested.

And his ceiling is a accurater rondo.

>Against amateur defences
>throws tons of bricks when uncontested.
This reasoning doesn't make sense.

His shots are mostly open looks.He shots mostly bricks.Some go in.Lonzo will be an awful shooter in the NBA

>in French, a goat, translated as "une chèvre", would mean "a very bad, idiotic and useless player" for sport related topics