/heem/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimKennedyMMA/status/883917557899689984
forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/06/16/the-estimated-purses-for-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fight-are-staggering/#1cd84b8b3d00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got webms of the Browne fight?

Cuck Thomas said he should have been able to get out of the choke

this is the best you could come up with? you fucking suck

nice OP dude

heeminder that we have new champions

Schaub won in the end.

Look at Ronda and Travis now.

Tfw if Yoel of have gotten up he might of won, he was starting to hit Whittaker, and from post-fight faces it tells Whittaker was the one beat up.

4th could have gotten either way.

Absolutelly amazing fight from both of them still. Dunno if Moussasi can handle this wrestling or Luke can box with Yoel since he is not taking him down.

Ariel is being a filthy jew instigator again

Titfu

Whites truly are superior

which flag would ariel die for, canada or israel

thats not real crowd tits

nunes is no longer /my girl/.

Who's more scared, GDR or McGregor?

heeminder that this is my 2nd (SECOND) picks victory

dang dude

>scared
>to make 100 million dollars
>in a sport where you can take a knee
>and they give you ten seconds to recover

Yoel sigue siendo my compadre,muchacho,ese,compa,camarada, whatever he is still my boy. But do cardio motherfucker!

>brazil
Those are men.

Romero such a class act

Bullshit. 4th wasn't even remotely close. Even if Romero didn't fall, he still would have got picked apart just like the other 2 rounds.

U wot cunt

For sure if Romero landed a takedown in the fifth he'd have won the fight, the moment I saw Whittaker on top with like 2 minutes still left I knew it was over for him. Maybe if he didn't take a break for 2 rounds he'd have won.

>So now that you lost your chance at the title and disgraced your country while let your son down that you haven't seen in 11 years, what keeps you going now that you're 40 yrs old?

what did he mean by this
twitter.com/TimKennedyMMA/status/883917557899689984

Yeah, I guess when you put it like that Conor really is the more scared of the two.

without helwani these press conferences would suck. he always has the best and most interesting questions

what race is Bob btw? like samoan or some shit?

>How did it feel seeing Bisping rip up the Cuban flag?

Yoel would lose to any UFC middleweight champion in history. He's overrated trash and should've never got the nod against Jacare. His best win is a USADA'd 40 year old Machida.

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't very tired, and we decided as a team to give him the fourth round." - Yoel Romero

Any good fights/memes worth watching from the card? Already saw main event, Pettis/Miller, Reem and Travis getting choked (kek).

if he said that about the 3rd then i would believe him

His best win is Chris Weidman but keep being a casual MY GUY!

Feels good to be a Bispbro tonight

Roiders on pooicide watch

>I wasn't very tired
Dread to think how he looks like when he's *actually* tired then cause he looked done after round 2.

He wasn't picked apart just outstruck enough for Whittaker to win the round.

Yoel started to walk forward and land in the 5th. It's the same mode he fought like in the Brunson fight. It could have gotten wayward for Whittaker really fast, especially when Yoel started to find his head by midpoint.

At the end of the day he lost, though. No changing that.

o b s e s s e d

if GSP vs Bisping is off then who does GSP fight?

Romero? That would be pretty cool to be honest

alright guys Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender series starts this week. We're gonna be doing picks for that every week starting on Monday nights

Then this weekend we have LFA 16, Bellator 181, Invicta 24, and the Scotland Fight Night. I'll do picks for the fight night but if anybody wants to do any of the other cards we can take a vote

>Schaub won in the end.
By being the last guy to lose to Travis Browne lol

Yoel is only actually really tired when he is ready to meet our Maker, Yahweh.

GSP doesn't want to fight Woodley, but he'll fight Romero? Lol.

Did he though?

i don't think he'll make 100 million. Mayweather will though

i miss the bisping that fought akiyama. best shape he's ever been in.

SHEEEE YUUU SOOOOOOON BOIIIIIII

maybe

Font and Laprise fights.

>Chris "0-3 in my last 3" Weidman
>Chris "My last win was over 2 years ago" Weidman
>Chris " Literally has a fight scheduled against Gastelum" Weidman
Weidman's overrated. He came up in an aging division and had the perfect counter-style to the champ. He's top 10 at best.

>Australian accents

i thought he returned to fight at MW...

poor weidmanOP

Hes Anglo/Maori/Samoan

When they fought, Weidman had only lost once dummy.

Gaethje vs Mighty Mouse

the romero fight is exactly why we need heem only fights

Neither fighter won decisively. This keeps happening at that level. Heem only is the only way you would remove fighters from 'playing it safe'

Imagine losing to Travis Browne lmao

he made 220 million against Pacman and the numbers for this fight are projected even higher

wew

Gonna find out what happens when literally everyone is guessing on all the picks with the Tuesday night show. I like doing Invicta picks if you're down for it, I think you've taken them at least once before

gooby will unironically make $100M+

so we all agree Gaethje fight was the best of the weekend right?

I used to not understand why everyone hated him but he is a typical weasel. he really reminds me of that jason kaplan guy on the howard stern show who would always stir up shit between other staff members for some reason.

>didn't know that my secret boy Nick Roehrick fought last night after getting added to the TUF finale on 3 days notice
I'm a bad fite fan.

No he won't

He also asked the IRS not to collect on back taxes until after the Goober fight. He's broke.

>take a break
the dude was exhausted and couldn't find an opening. Don't pretend he was just "taking rounds off".

I don't think it outdoes MayPac. Literally every flip in the USA bought MayPac.

yes, he actually will lol

Weidman is finished. His moments were beating Anderson, and that is where the story ends. Let him go

what do you think is the lowest he'll possibly make? 60M?

Keep that belt warm for the moose boy.

He did really well against Cannonier too given the short-ass notice. Excited to see his next fight.

yeah i like invicta but this card is a bit of a whoo card. i did do it before and we dont get many picks because of the
>wmma
meme so we'd have to start picks early

That doesn't change the fact that he was the former champ when they fought lol. Weidman is also dumb for taking so many high level fights one after the other.

>Robert Whittaker smiles for the press and compliments his opponents
>exits the stage and goes back to the hotel
>immediately slams the door and whips out his meth pipe and smokes a fat shard
>his wife comes to give him a hug and he slams her against the wall
>"ITS JUST A FACKIN INTEERUM YA FAT CUNT"
>spends all night flaming people on /heem/
>wife cries in the corner

poor weidmanOP

when does he have time for video games?

no, the UFC is taking 25%

forbes.com/sites/brianmazique/2017/06/16/the-estimated-purses-for-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-fight-are-staggering/#1cd84b8b3d00

what the fuck? big browns girl worked for UFC?

While I like the Moose I think he is still unproven. He needs a good decisive top 5 win before he can get the title shot.

did moose even resign with the UFC?

last I heard he didn't like their offer and that was months ago I think

how come mma junkie guy always asks the first question?

James Lynch is a far better journalist without being an instigator

>Mousasi is unproven
One of the funniest things I've read here.

Not yet, he's waiting for Bellator for leverage.

Are you gonna loan me 1.5gees or what?

you're fucking insane

Remember how you said Whittaker was a shit striker who Yoel was gonna tool because ''muh low hands on the outside"

>All of the purses are an estimate. Mayweather Promotions CEO Leonard Ellerbe says the two sides have a confidentiality agreement that restricts them from revealing all of the financial details publicly. There will be a preliminary release of the purses, per Nevada State Athletic Commission law the day before the fight, but that is only a baseline figure.

>The percentages of the gate, pay-per-view buys and other bonuses will not be included in those numbers.

if it does big numbers he'll walk away with 100M

His only elite win is Weidman and it's not like that was decisive.

>no

>literally links to an article saying he might make $127M

no, she was a prostitute until schaub got her pregnant

this, wtf did i just read

Floyd finna make half a billion while Conor makes 75 million without taxes lmao

Weidman quit. Get over it.

ha ha ha ha ha

conor is "only" making 75M minimum. how will he ever show his face among mma fighters again

I'm gonna be so fucking bummed if he leaves the UFC

I already said sure lol

just wait till the press conferences start and he starts shit talking Mayweather for not being able to read and for his multiple domestic abuse charges
it's going to be fucking insane

Yes I was wrong