youtube.com/watch?v=TYIK6W8avsE
pl.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php?map=15
youtube.com/watch?v=KHODYf1fw_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice edition

Couldn't help it lads, look what I bought

Post unit ideas, lads.
Will post pics from the previous thread in a moment

>I don't know, i think it had yellow shades, your head is all round, skinny and you have a buzzcut.
not sure if me, had this profile picture I think

hussite wagon fort?

ah yes, a czech prodigy
youtube.com/watch?v=TYIK6W8avsE

Storm incoming. Watch out for hail.

pl.blitzortung.org/live_lightning_maps.php?map=15

storm is coming here too

already had two storms in the morning and hearing thunder again now

does /v4/ have a mutual language or are they all too different

this day was awful, it was 38C and i had to spend some time outside

Hussite Wagon Fort
Black Army

Spanish

lol another drama in Czechia

I already stopped caring about the next "muslims do things differently, kill them all" affair

Added Hungarian Black Army on lv4 and Hussite War Wagon on lv5.

If anyone knows what's the font used in HoMM 3 I could add the names.

krtek or amalka lv7

drinking

here logo

youtube.com/watch?v=KHODYf1fw_o

shame she got fat

Was thinking of adding some historic unit for lv7 but can't think of anything heavy hitting.

Also there's lv 3 left, so maybe we should add some kind of magic or ranged unit? I was thinking of considering Zbójnicy and Hussite War Wagon ranged units - former with no melee penalty, latter with high defense and meh ranged damage.

she was 100 times cuter as a teen

This is "rules dont apply to muslims" case

>shame

Source?

Tome of Beasts

i plan to buy some wine and watch a movie tonight, any recommendations? i like historical movies but open to anything except comedy

I want to watch Big Lebowski, but i don't want to alone

Watched the Lost City of Z yesterday, no action, more about biography but it was surprising because it's 2 hours and 20 minutes long and kept me interested whole time. Quite boring for gf though so according to taste. Not sure what you count as historical though.

Hacksaw Ridge

I want to do Star Wars marathon on my day off

interesting, never heard of that movie and it sounds fun, i think i'll watch it
seen it already
i've watched almost every single non-obscure WW2 movie filmed in last 30 years
i need to do that too, i've seen only one SW movie, i played more SW related vidya than that

1-3 EUIV
4-6 Medieval II
7-9 Mount and Blade

shit games

Is it good?
I mean, its a good idea but its made by Mel "turn this historical event into fairtytale" Gibbson

i remember watching Big Lebowski long, long time ago and not enjoying it too much, but can't remember anything of it
it's just a regular hollywood WW2 movie, similar to Saving Private Ryan but less interesting IMO, still fun to watch

Its the kind of movie that gets funnier with age, definitelly try it again.

Hey v4, got a job offer from a fortune 100 company to work in their Bratislava office for a year as a trainee. It will give me great salary and investment banking experience.

How hard is it to live in Bratislava and not speak Slovak? I want the job very bad but am nervous as I only speak English and french and have never lived in a place where I don't speak the language before. I mostly keep to myself and just need to be able to get a flat pay bills do basic shopping and go to the gym.

Sorry if this is a retarded question.

there is nothing wrong with any of those

>I mostly keep to myself and just need to be able to get a flat pay bills do basic shopping and go to the gym.
you don't need any language to do that, i also assume your company will help you with any formalities related to your accommodation

>i need to do that too, i've seen only one SW movie
Which one?

"How do things with Turkish boyfriend look like – version 2010 Sunday’s evening is the most proper time to plash some note. And more funny is when the note will be connected with the most popular topic, hit over the hits… when we talk about Turkey, when we talk about Riviera, Alanya, then always and always ( sooner or later) appears a question about TURKISH BOYS. Every person asks about Turkish boyfriend, even at the beginning, when I started to work in Turkey. Do I have him? If I don’t, so why (probably because Turkish beat women and are jealous) If I do, so why (is that true that they are better then Polish men – significant grunt). Are you planning on getting married? Aren’t you affraid that? Sometimes those questions include deeply hidden emotions. Maybe the woman who asked about that, also hides Turkish romance? Or maybe she hopes to have an affair? And maybe, on the contrary, she has bad experiences? After years of intensive pseudo – research I know it certainly. Undoubtedly “Turkish boyfriend” is a phenomenon. He’s like a fashion. He’s like an exciting event. In some circles of people it’s good to have a Turkish boyfriend ( but in the others, it’s better to have Spanish or Italian, Egyptian isn’t welcome). Having a foreign boyfriend gives our life a little shine, exotic and uniqueness. You look nice in the pics with Turkish boyfriend, when he’s so dark, or maybe at least dark-eyed. TO BE CONTINUED…"

the one with black-red villain, don't remember the name, it's one of the newer ones

never thought of that. Just graduated and this is my first job offer lel. Don't know how this works at all ahaha.

Thanks

it's so fucking hot in here

>How hard is it to live in Bratislava and not speak Slovak?

Our foreign police, which is aimed at non-european union immigrants only speaks Slovak, that alone speaks volumes. Its definitely possible but not something i would enjoy or reccomend

how hot? its exactly 30.0C inside here

It was arguably the shittiest one of them all, maybe aside from the newest ones which somehow managed to be even worse

Im an Irish citizen though and will be working there on my EU passport.

:( im a fragile cuck how badly am I going to get bullied by the police.

>by the police
if you are gonna see people that look t*rkish like in pic rel then never ever give them money if they ask you or they are gonna swarm you like roaches

I never give people money who ask anyways.

that never happens in Bratislava, it doesnt really happen anywhere desu, most feral and savage gypsies live in isolation. Most gypsies are same as bydlos, but they stick out more due to obvious reasons

>white european

not at all

this may be a stretch but do you guys think it would be overly complicated to live in austria closer to vienna and commute to bratislava?

Post your best game of all times guys I'm pretty bored and want to play something

CS:GO, LoL, Overwatch

>living in western europe
>commuting everyday to eastern europe to work

hmmmm

playing solo at all those games is cancer tho

Original War

i know they're all shit, i was just hoping to get some (You)s

then give me a real game that you enjoy and I will give you anoter (You) in return

sorry but i dont play too many games, especially not singleplayer games

dark souls

League of Legends if you like tits

I bought prepare to die edition but I hated no mouse controls and deleted it

Pyroman, zapálim barák,
si zo mňa v piči viac jak tvoja stará.
O 7 ráno na šalát,
to ego je mimo jak dokáže narásť.
Zlato, 2 4 karát,
dostane po nose, kto sa moc stará.
Tu je sedma, biela crew 7 S,
vozí crew DMS

I will start playing this game again after like 4 years

how do nazi laws work in slovakia, i cant own anything related? like swastikas or reichadler statues?

just use dsfix

its good game, its just cool to hate on it

It really isn't

your faggotry is untreatable

t. dogtor

doesnt it have like the most toxic community out of most online games
I played it once for like few weeks and most people there act like they are tough war veterans or something

If enjoying r34 of a shitty game would require playing said game I'd be a fucking saint

nothing wrong with that, its the same in every other competitive game

not only is community underage but Riot is ultra retarded as well and tends to rework champs just to gut them next patch making the whole affair pointless, the art design is all over the place so we have robots fighting guys in plate armor fighting guys with guns, every champ relased after 2013 has a stupid fucking minigame like Gangplank's barrels (another failed rework) or delayed reworked Sion's Q in fact retarded Riot turned every fucking damage ability in to either ''on third hit damage bonus'' or ''you have to charge your ability and hope enemy is retarded XD'' and even assasins who were supposed to deal burst damage to you know, assasin got some retarded rework that makes them more suitable for extended trades in which they suck since they are squishy.

I've heard now ADCs are OP now so Riot propably fucked up yet again and it's not the first time they went overboard with ADCs so it's safe to say they don't learn from the mistakes.

Game is also very grindy unlike Dota 2 where you have all heroes from the start.

Fuck MOBAs play anything else instead.

I really fucking hate hohols.

good day fellas :-DD

fuck off spic I'm tired of shitskins

>qts edition
alri

seriously nuke everything east, west, south and north of Poznań

but Marcel, Poznan is a mythical place of Poland

greetings

Poland is fucked up beyond all repair at this point
>ebin 500+ which spawned a brand new generation of bydło
>hohols everywhere
>keep seeing niggers
>saw a mudslime family
>nu male faggots swarming the streets
hehe le based polan XD

fuck off

shit nigger country

now it's as degenerate as the west and as poor as the east

this is only the beginning. wait until warsaw is 30% non-white. and then 40%... and then 50%...
joining the eu might have not been the best idea after all, huh?

I can already imagine the bright future of my land
>will sit on the bench at age of 70
>niggers everywhere
>suddenly a guy in Polska Walcząca t-shirt for bydłos who pretend to be patriotic
>are you Polish?
>ANUU CHEEKI BREEKI VI DAMKE XD
>fuck it I'm going home
>turn on TV
>open furry and a faggot in blue hair just won the presidental elections because it's hehe funny what can go wrong just like retards who voted for the lolz for that koko koko song which also for the lolz shamed our country but since sl*vs have IQ 20 tops they don't care about consequences of their retarded nigger actions and us germanic - jews have to suffer for it
>americunts promise polacks visas if they go to war in Shitholistan with them
>HURR SLAV - SLAVE I LIVE TO SERVE
>they won't get visas but Shitholistan is pissed at them
>Shitholistan Allahu Akbars them
>americans dont give a fuck
>hurr it was a moral victory at least we have our honor intact ;_;
>Shitholistan supporting presidents in Germanistan, United Khalifate and France patrition Poland

end this fucking world already

>Are you the guy with schizofrenia from yesterday?
Yes. I post in V4 since the threads started. I remember old memes.
Just returned from therapist.

w*rsaw is 100% non white

I hope you will get better nigger.

Thanks nigga (both my psychologist and psychiatrists are nice MILFs, maybe I will take a creep photo)

yes you should take a creepshot indeed

are push ups useless? I've heard they are.

No you just need to nake them harder and harder