In a time future historians will one day call 'the past,' in a place I wish I could name but it's been a confusing week...

>In a time future historians will one day call 'the past,' in a place I wish I could name but it's been a confusing week, who is there to look out for the man in the street in case he wants his mobile back? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar

Lol

I think these two guys are funny writers

>that David Mitchell face tho
Needs to be made into a reaction pic

GOAT segment

>tfw you will never read "Business secrets of the pharaohs"

Have they done anything worth watching beyond the sketch show and Peep Show?

Mitchell can be pretty funny on Would I Lie To You

there are three sketch shows.

Busters, a 7/10
That Mitchell And Webb Situation, a 10/10
That Mitchell And Webb Look, a 9/10

I'm not much for panel shows, but I'll give it a try.

Oh, right. Haven't seen Busters.

Those ratio's are accurate but not the numbers. All of the sketch comedy is ok; but it isn't really that great, and if I had never seen Peep Show wouldn't have bothered with them

actually now i think about it it might be called Bruiser

not sure; google it

It's called Bruiser and it's even up on Youtube actually.

Webb was in The Smoking Room which I'm currently enjoying. It's nothing like Mitchell and Webb's stuff but it's good.

So there's this thing called the internet, as I'm sure you're aware, and on the internet there's a site called Sup Forums, which is basically a bunch of idiotic halfwits complaining that everyone else is "off-topic."

The thing is, everyone on Sup Forums posts with the same name, Anonymous (which ironically isn't actually a name but rather a determination that one HAS no name). You'd think that would be confusing, but all of these people are so terribly simple minded that the only things they manage to write on there are so meaningless that nobody cares who's addressing who anyway.

It's all just one big textual cauldron of nonsense, arranged in little blue boxes which have numbers in the corner to impose some semblance of order on this festival of bullshit.

Oh, and there's "dubs." "Dub's" is where these simpletons actually celebrate the fact that their previous little box, or the little box of another moron, has been assigned a number that ends with the same two digits. Kind of like when the odometer in your car reaches the point where it turns to ten thousand miles and you see the numbers all turn over at the same time and get a mild feeling of satisfaction, it's that, but on the most pitiful scale imaginable.

THERE'S A ONE IN TEN CHANCE OF THIS HAPPENING, IT'S NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, STOP BEING IMPRESSED BY INEVITABLE RECURRENCES OF THE SAME NUMBER, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES, GO OUTSIDE AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!

This copypasta isn't very good.

Fuck off clean shirt.

They should give up on Peep Show and just make a full show if Digby Chicken Caeser.

Fuck yes, nigger

Peep Show already finished.

I'd watch Digby though.

Kek wills the Adventures of Sir Digby Tendies Caeser