What does Sup Forums think of Mr. Rogers?

What does Sup Forums think of Mr. Rogers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA
youtu.be/Upm9LnuCBUM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsKqbt3gQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs
youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg
youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

Pretty level-headed all-around-awesome guy.

Children's propaganda programming. Probably.

This guy gives me creeps. Was he a pedophile?

He was a genuinely nice man who loved children. Loved watching him as a small child. (I'm old)

>kind white father figure
>lol must have been a pedo

i hate you and everyone like you

american tv for kids about 40 years ago.

Worse.
A teacher and ordained minister.

Anyone got the Mr Rogers courtroom speech thing?

it's not his fault

I actually find Mr. Rogers' personality really enjoyable. They sometimes did informative skits on the show about real shit like how crayons are made. The main thing I didn't like was the puppet show faggotry and the land of make believe.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OFzXaFbxDcM

"And others like you" you fucking white male.

Got it myself. Thanks a lot, faggots.

May 1, 1969: Fred Rogers testifies before the Senate Subcommittee ...

He was genuine.

A saint. Simple people now conflate the things he told children with the empty, hysterical "you are never wrong" self-esteem movement that we've since been subsumed in

Fucking phone.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKy7ljRr0AA

Which is more degenerate and Jewish: Mr. Rogers Neighborhood or fucking Pee Wee's Playhouse?

A god walking among mere mortals.

Genuinely cared about helping children understand the world and what was going on around them. He didnt shy away from topics that are hard for kids like divorce, punishment, or getting angry, and did it without over the top distraction and gimmicks. I watched it as a kid, and I liked it, but looking back I see how great of an influence he was.

He understood the importance of simply talking to a child.

An incredibly humble, modest man who actually wanted to do good. I will be getting all of his shows to have my children watch when that time comes.

Yeah, I agree.

He preached acceptance and kindness for everyone. You're free to disagree if that's a good idea, but he is one of the few men that actually genuinely meant it and pushed for it. He didn't act morally superior to you and just listened to what you had to say. For children, he gave them a sense of self-worth. People accuse Mr. Rogers of making them think they're special snowflakes, but I doubt it was because of him. It's social media in general that gives a you a voice and makes people listen to you and provides you with inflated sense of self worth. Mr. Rogers wanted you to realize that you had potential.

Mr. Rogers may have been a liberal, but he's the only liberal I can actually respect.

Jesus christ it must be literally impossible to dislike this guy.

Faggots who don't wear their sneakers indoors most likely hate him

Peewee hands down.

>Mr. Rogers may have been a liberal, but he's the only liberal I can actually respect.

Youre damn right. His lifetime achievment award speech was nothing short of inspiring.

youtu.be/Upm9LnuCBUM

A lifetime of work, an award entirely to him, and he just wanted everyone to think about who helped them become them.

Pretty much this.

He told you it was okay to fight for what you believed in, to live the way you felt you must be, rather than a mold someone else made for you. That you could go higher than you ever were if you set your mind to it.

No shit right. The 'Playhouse is basically a Jewish perversion of The 'Neighborhood. I even saw one episode where Pee Wee got cucked by Cowboy Curtis taking some white female on a date.

Fucking psyops man that's some predictive fucking programming, that show.

Heard he was like a Marine Congressional Metal of Honor winner from a Free Mason.

I don't know what US Branch of Service, but he might have tatoos all over his arms.

Masons often serve the kids are part of charity. Mister Rogers found a niche to speech to kids and help them.

I guess.

Like Silver Cross, Bronze Star, or Congressional Medal of Honor... I don't remember. I was floored like you.

Very soft, very gentle and comforting. He helped calm down lots of annoying and hyperactive children. Tone and attitude of the show was calming.

Absolutely Pedophilic

>taking 10 seconds of silence in honor of others during his speech
Holy fuck. So based.

Americans seem to think he's second to Jesus. I just wonder if he wasn't a pedo or something, but I'm just a cynic. If he was, better it never comes out.

>that one guy wearing the archdeacon white crown irl

Nope

All bullshit. Dont know why people are just so willing to believe that kind of crap.

How can you seriously value this guy. His wardrobe was terrible. He never dropped a hot album. And his Instagram had so few likes. Worthless.

Hopefully you can tell I kid.

Fucking cool guy, made some comfy little kids TV that wasn't degenerate or retarded. Also had some cool sweaters

Wholesome and a genuinely kind soul. Grew up with him as a child. He saw things for what they were and gave it a chance.

Some of his statements as well got really deep into philosophy and tugged on the heart strings. We need more people like him in this world.

Mr rogers rap battle? Mr T got fuckin rekt m8

Yeah. Politics.

USA loves Political Smears. I don't know about Germany, France, Italy, or UK... Id' guess they have rules about Smear Campaigns.

In Turkey you are not allowed to insult other people... probably since this has lead to death, duels, revenge, lawsuits, torts, madness....

Mister Rogers may have been a Marine who fought in the Pacific, and spent some time in Japan learning the culture of gentleness and respect for warriors, samuri, bushido... and taking off your shoes and clothes for the outside work.

It might be an Asian Thing... to change clothes and shoes.

-

Fred Rogers might have been a US Hero from WWII, who won the highest medals and wore tattoos from his service overseas in Asia.

Think about it. - A book is not always revealed by it's cover.

Je ne parle pa.

I don't understand.

That was only an actor pretending and impersonating Mr. Rogers. It has been proven in more than two studies that Mr. Rogers never had a real rap battle. So that doesn't change the opinion.

Well he is a local patriarch, Vietnam Vet, obviouly a leader, and he is active and probably contributes to Childrens Health Issues.

Probably much more than me and I'm not sure about you.

Masons are made up of old guys, and I get that they may not be Internet savy up to 70%. But this guy carries a smart phone, so he could do some checking and has contacts with emergency services and other smart-Influential people.

Where as ... you are a guy that just made one post in an Anonymous Thread.

Feel me now?

why are you replying to yourself

>Think about it. - A book is not always revealed by it's cover.
>Vietnam Vet

But he's not

Because he never served in the military you tremendous faggot. The US does a pretty good job of keeping those records if he did. He went straight from high school in 1946 (see after the war was over) into college at Dartmouth.

He sniped quite a few Viet Cong

Naw.

This thread is full of multiple purple or violet Anons... and now they have multiple pea green Anons.

Attention to Detail, Jailbird.

Literally Jesus
Served as a sniper
Taught me how to love

Wow talk about how rumors get started

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZsKqbt3gQ0

In the comments someone posted:

"The funny thing about this is that the actor who plays Mr. Rogers has military history as a marine sniper and he wears that sweater to cover his sleeves of tattoos. That's what I heard anyway."

It's about the actor playing Mr. Rogers in a parody video, not the guy himself.

Like a damn game of telephone I tell ya.

>Because he never served in the military you tremendous faggot.

Maybe, man.

Have you ever seen Wikipedia make mistakes or omissions?? In that case I think you are young and naive!!

Some people don't want their religion, background, name change, relatives, financial connections, asset holdings, all displayed on Wikipedia or Google... are you a little slow here?

Besides... you resort to ad homonym attacks you you lose your standing and credibility.

You are a troll I guess.

Oh look, another fucking pea green user.

Can't you tell that I identify as a multicolored rainbow user? It's called being colorfluid, shitlord.

He's like Savile without the dirt

Didn't he survive a mass shooting with just a blood stained sweater?

Based

He also won the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny.

kek

Id almost forgotten abou that proto-meme

>"The funny thing about this is that the actor who plays Mr. Rogers has military history as a marine sniper and he wears that sweater to cover his sleeves of tattoos. That's what I heard anyway."

Soooo...

My Community Leader, Emergency Services Connected, Vietnam Vet, who projects himself as a mans-man... you think he could be a dumb ass even with his wealthy contacts and his own wealth.

Well... yeah, that could be true.

But, you have no evidence. If you wanted to be part of PBS, IPR, NPR, and work with kids... you would have to lose your connections to WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War... you might devote yourself to helping people or kids... and you might eschew veteran connections of all kinds.

But... your mind might not be expanded enough or see this.

Are you trying to tell me it was a false flag?

Go put your tin foil hat back alex

He was also too old to serve in Vietnam, unless he was a general or some shit, and certianly not in any combat capacity.

Exactly how many and which kinds of drugs are you on today?

I'm sorry if it shook up your world Neo. But you wanted the truth.

I'm thinking along those lines.

Exactly what is your resume', education, and experience?

Could you understand thinks like budgets, financial fraud, illegal finance or money laundering, or national security, the value of a nation and borders?

Goldman sachs $5 Billion
UBS
Credit Suisse
JP Morgan
Bank of America
Wells Fargo
Barkleys
Bank of Scotland
Oldest Banks of Italy
Society General

GS

BoA

LIBOR

ooops

I'm sorry you must have responded to the wrong post. Mine was the one asking how much and what kinds of drugs you were on today.

You cant go wrong with the old guy+kids formula

youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs

Whoa whoa whoa, no, dude. That urban legend goes back a couple of decades at least. That comment was just been a clever spin on it

What is you resume my Military Industrial Complex loving and materialistic-Hollywood dick sucking fiend?

oh sorry ad homonym attack.

How dare I after being accused of drug use!!!!

I simply asked about the drugs. You seem extremely defensive about the question.

Mandela Effect:

Listen to the theme song and tell me this wasn't different before. Fucking CERN! Why???

youtube.com/watch?v=zMUGJZrR9Jg

mr.rogers is second only to this true american hero

Mr. Rogers was never in the army
He did not have tattoos
He did not wear his sweaters just to cover the tats

Those are all myths. Do not spread misinformation.

Also

Hey phonefags. Are you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad yet?

Need more people like that in the world.

Fuck yeah. His show's on netflix now.

you're retarded but I understand how growing up having pedophilia shoved down your throat aND up your ass , you couldn't possibly believe there are any good people out there who really just have good intentions

Good man. Dedicated many years to guiding children in a gentle, wholesome fashion.

Best post.

Now 404.

Fred Rodgers might be highly decorated US Veteran of foreign wars!!

A gentle man who wanted to make children feel safe and loved.

youtu.be/OFzXaFbxDcM

i'm a half spic jew ya cunt