2048online.github.io/home/tv/doctor-who.html/
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
2048online.github.io/home/community-games/2048-doctor-who-edition.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=PoHO6eSDC04
youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I
youtube.com/watch?v=rOJVcIh5oSk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbfNI3Y7bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What magic did you use to get the other thread deleted?

KEKOLD ANNIHILATED

Okay then.

DOCTOR: It's the end. But the moment has been prepared for.

(The Doctor points to a ghostly bald figure, that walks forward.)

MISSY: Nardole...

(Nardole merges with the Doctor.)

BILL: He was the Doctor all the time!

(Peter Capaldi turns into Nardole, then gains youthful features and short curly hair. Alfred Enoch sits up.)

(Credits roll)

Matt actually looks like a Sontaran. Honestly they should just use Strax.

White man magic.

Nardole vs. Weeping Angels.

No but they could have committed to a new format and tone to bring in a slightly older audience and to keep those who have grown up with nuwho (like me) watching.

>a large portion

Pretty sure Tumblrinas are a vocal minority.

>#

Jog the fuck on.

That denial.

There's legitimately been more set photos of Nardole than Bill. WTF?

VOODOO!

Georgie Dawes is secretly the new companion. Bill is just a decoy. Screencap this.

Care to explain how that ebin maymay applies here?

Nardole McMardole

We doing secret santa this year? Cloister still around?

So you can't? I thought as much. What's next in your maymay arsenal?

Why did Colin have to age so fast and change so differently with appearance. Ironically it's as if he regenerated into an older time lord.

>In April, we embark on the first of three special two-disc collections of two stories, with Peter Davison as the Fifth Doctor in Doctor Who - Alien Heart by Steve Cole, and Doctor Who - Dalek Soul by Guy Adams.

>Each consists of two two-part adventures, each by a different author, one on each of the two discs; each, hopefully, has a very different style and tone to its companion piece – there should be a nice contrast between the two. First, in April, we've got the Fifth Doctor and Nyssa in Alien Heart/Dalek Soul – the first by Stephen Cole, the second by Guy Adams. Alien Heart is about a species of weird spider-like monsters linked to the systematic destruction of planets, and Dalek Soul is a particularly bleak piece set on the Dalek-occupied world of Mojoxalli."

>This is followed in May by Colin Baker's Sixth Doctor starring in Doctor Who - Vortex Ice by Jonathan Morris, and Doctor Who - Cortex Fire by Ian Potter, and then in June Sylvester McCoy brings this trilogy to a close with Doctor Who - Shadow Planet by AK Benedict and Doctor Who - World Apart by Scott Handcock:

>Looking a little further into 2017, Alan comments: "Later in the year, we've got a new trilogy for Seven, Mel and Ace, including the long-awaited return of the Silurians into the Main Range; then a very special one-off adventure for the Fifth and Tegan, teamed up with another Doctor's one-time companion; and finally a full trilogy of adventures featuring the Sixth, Constance and Flip, following on from this December's Quicksilver."

The silurian one is called The Silurian Candidate.

>no Matt Smith

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY WAITING FOR?

Perhaps a point that the average Tumblrina such as yourself will never be anything more than a fringe minority. Just guessing?

h

So they're mostly going to be multi parters? Fuck that. Looks like I'm going to have to start pirating BF.

Hello! Not as of yet at least. I've only seen one or two Anons bring it up with varied results. Doesn't seem to be much interest. I just kind of had a back up idea to amuse myself more than anyone but I'd have to run it by someone, maybe a couple of people first, it maybe a bit ambitious for just myself.I'll have to think about that. We'll see I suppose.

Looks like we're in for another year of no interesting writers or ideas.

Beeb protecting her from the anti diversity spread hate Daily Mail mob.

The Peterloo Massacre was pretty great and the Master Trilogy was a great idea, even if the execution wasn't great in the first two stories. The final part was GOAT though.

We go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

I think having the two Masters switch bodies was an insanely bad idea. This was the first multi-Master story in a dramatic medium, EVER. Start with the basics - have the two Masters interact, team up, fight, whatever, just tell a good story. I just wanted to hear Macqueen as the Macqueen Master and Beevers as the Beevers Master, and I got very little of that. Not to mention that audio is an inherently bad medium for body-swap stories, since it's already difficult to keep track of what's going on visually/spatially without anything to look at. I basically like Dorney, but honestly the whole thing was a bit of a clusterfuck.

I like that it didn't just do it basic by the numbers, what it did for the Master as a character and how well it contrasted himself against himself.

Ah that's a shame, the secret santa last year was good, I got a lovely Dalek pop doll.

Your ambitious idea sounds intriguing!

>literally skipping a whole paragraph and missing 2 story titles

July sees theaward-winningJohn Dorneyback writing for the main range withThe High Price of Parkingstarring the Seventh Doctor, and then following a currently-unannounced title for August, we're back with the often traditional two releases in September withMatthew J Elliott'sThe Silurian CandidateforSylvester McCoy's Doctor andTime in OfficebyEddie Robsonfeaturing the Fifth Doctor

The Peterloo Massacre was crap.

Someone got me a Mark IV sonic screwdriver. That Dalek I think that was last years most popular item, like engines of war the year before. The one I bought for myself kicked off a horrible addiction to the damned things. I've got a shelf full of DW funko pops, as well as a couple from a few other franchises.
It won't be anything huge and I'd probably throw a couple of gags in there for shits and grins. I'm thinking Anons interested in participating might want to get a QR reader and/or a disposable email address. Be good posters and participate and threads and keep coming back.

By the way,
Does anyone have that doctor who tile game, the farther you advanced , the earlier the doctor? Am I dreaming this game up?
Any other DW online themed little games that have a score might be helpful too.

Interesting, I'll keep my eyes peeled for what this ends up being

that tile game does sound familiar desu but i dont recall specifics

Nevermind.
Found it!
2048online.github.io/home/tv/doctor-who.html/

It will only be if it doesn't appear as though there will be any interest in secret santa. Probably within the next week or so I'll post about it with some christmas related picture.

ATTENTION!

Chris Chibnall has just commissioned you to write a Doctor Who episode for Series 11.

Using the third title generated by the following Doctor Who Episode Title Generator, post the title and come up with a brief plot:

saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php

they let you make custom ones on another, it doesnt work anymore.

Pyramids of Doom

a historical in ancient Egypt.
someone tries to usurp the throne, the doctor and co end up in a pyramid, trying to escape.

maybe have a crocodile monster

its just the modern doctors.
2048online.github.io/home/community-games/2048-doctor-who-edition.html/

this one counts up with each doctor

Ah, I thought it was working for me, but I only played around with it for a moment before posting it. I'll look into creating one.

I need 10+ /who/ memes for another game. Can you help me /who/? I need names or titles (Chocolate Bandit etc.) Images while not needed however are welcome. I could use them for something else like maybe for the 2048 game or something.

That might be the original one I was looking for, thanks.

Unrelated to the previous call for memes, but...
What would work better/be easier to tie an individual meme/picture submission to the particular user submitting it? Email address posted or watermarked on the image, or submissions via email? (for a /who/nger games with a small prize)

in ascending order of value:

>1. martha's crooked teeth
>2. chinballs
>3. clala
>4. the capaldick
>5. rose loved drugs
>6. genderfluid genius
>7. that's gareth!
>8. fuck offerino (clara with the ipad?)
>9. basement mcgann
>10. smallfat

hi cats

>I think having the two Masters switch bodies was an insanely bad idea.
>I basically like Dorney, but honestly the whole thing was a bit of a clusterfuck.
Nail on head. I thought it was only my opinion.

Good post

if I was cats (RIP) then I would probably make martha's crooked teeth the 2048 tile not the first one

>"[Nardole] is much slyer and cleverer, and in the series you realise he plays quite a significant role in the Doctor's life, keeping him in line. He's the only one allowed to kick his arse. So he's not quite what he seems to be. He's very happy to appear the duffer to the outside world but he's not. He's a really clever guy..."

>"I know people raised their eyebrows when we brought [Matt Lucas] in but I think you're going to love him. He gets quite moving at times."

>"[Matt Lucas] can play a serious scene as well as anyone can - and he's quite interested in doing that, because he doesn't get to do that very much!"

>Nardole
>Clever

Our /who/ theory may be true.
Get your tissues out m8s

Matt Lucas in a window

I'm calling it now.

It's not Nardole at all but Missy in disguise.

>"[Nardole] is much slyer and cleverer, and in the series you realise he plays quite a significant role in the Doctor's life, keeping him in line. He's the only one allowed to kick his arse. So he's not quite what he seems to be. He's very happy to appear the duffer to the outside world but he's not. He's a really clever guy..."

>"I know people raised their eyebrows when we brought [Matt Lucas] in but I think you're going to love him. He gets quite moving at times."

>"[Matt Lucas] can play a serious scene as well as anyone can - and he's quite interested in doing that, because he doesn't get to do that very much!"

I have put "Nardole" through an anagram solver.
The results yielded have been profound.

>La Red On
The red one? Who wore a red costume in Time and the Rani?

>An Older
An older what? Friend? Foe?

>Ran Do El
>Ran
>Rani

What a twist. Steven Moffat is a genius.

>The Illusion Crater
Scene: Janice Carter's World. It's a small world, discovered and settled by the great space explorer Janice Carter.
Story has it that Janice died whilst overseeing the terraforming process. She and a group of workers happened upon a small crater in the northern hemisphere. She approached it, they say, and she went mad.
Fast-forward to the present day and the Doctor (Alfred Enoch) and his two companions, Richmond and Orianna, land on Janice Carter's World, a mostly-terraformed planet with a tourist-based economy. Richmond and Oriana are looking forward to a day of relaxation — after a trying battle with the Terileptil Separatists — in the famed Insouciant Caverns of Janice Carter's World, an underground construct that calms the minds of any and all who pass through. Things go wrong when the Doctor catches wind of the deaths of a tourist family near something called Carter's Crater.
THE DOCTOR: Carter's Crater?
BAR SOT: Yeh, Carter's bloody Crater — 's got a nice ring, innit? Thas the place where Janice Carter went and got herself killed, though aint no one really know how.
THE DOCTOR: And how far away exactly are we from this deadly Crater?
BAR SOT: 'S only forty minutes away by Hypertrain. Why? Is you three trying to getchaselves in trouble, then?
[The Doctor smiles, claps his hands together, and spins around on his heels. He faces his companions, Richmond, a posh Southern boy from 20th century America, and Oriana, an Italian girl from 2018. Both look hesitant to visit the crater.]
THE DOCTOR: Anyone fancy a visit?
-
The trio arrive at Carter's Crater, and the Doctor poses as an official inspector. They investigate, but find that only their greatest horrors await them in the crater's base.

>couldn't very well keep calling myself The Rani now, could I?

youtube.com/watch?v=PoHO6eSDC04

WE

ARE

NUMBER

ONE

spoopy

What are you listening to, /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=FdBF6h7oH5I

youtube.com/watch?v=rOJVcIh5oSk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbfNI3Y7bw