Worst classic Simpsons episode?

Worst classic Simpsons episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrGjavte-Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=CfsAH9HmQSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still good but not as the other ones.

I know it's season 1 but I fucking hate people parroting that Bart the General is a classic Simpsons episode. Literally no one quotes it or uses it as an example of what the Simpsons is.

Season 11 doesn't realy count as classic but Guess Who's Coming to Dinner may be the worst episode ever broadcast, even worse than modern Simpsons.

That episode genuinely sucks my life out of me. I'm trying to meme, the first time I watched it on DVD my girlfriend and I actually felt a little dead inside and it ruined our day.

It's like a covert government experiment in mood alteration through audio-visual stimulation.

*not trying to meme
whoops

stampy

Besides Homer thinking that Paint Your Wagon is a bloody western and not a musical I say that musical clip show episode is terrible

*guess who's coming to criticize dinner
lmao

Anything from S1
The clip shows

Homer's Barbershop Quartet. Awful start to season 5 after the perfect season 4. Although Wiggum in disguise trying to get back into the band is fantastic youtube.com/watch?v=WrGjavte-Zk

The ending scene is hella comfy

Does Lisa becoming a vegetarian count? It's the moment she becomes a shit character.

Lady Bouvier's Lover

so damn good

>It's the moment she becomes a shit character.
yeah but it's still a hilarious episode

Never understood this one

Cheed's Feed & Seed
the fuck does that even mean?

If Chuck owned the store and it still had the same formula for a catchy name, what would it be?

Of course you did. Now you are just being yourself, a faggot.

It's funny cause it used to be chuck's feed and seed, which doesn't rhyme.

Help me out?

the joke is that it rhymes. most rhymes are hilarious after all, like 'dog" and "sock"

Chuck Sneed was a writer who won a bet for a cameo in the show.

Groening hated him

lol, that's pretty funnt

Chuck's Fuck and Suck

That can't be it. I did read in an interview that is true though

that doesn't even make sense
why would there be a brothel in the middle of the countryside?

No, I don't think they would call it that.

>Otto crashes the school bus, and is later discovered that he never actually owned a real driver's license, prompting authorities to fire him. Otto then moves in with the Simpsons after he has been evicted, and attempts to teach Bart to learn to play the guitar, though with difficulty. But it's the way he enrages Homer that might provide an inadvertent return ticket to his beloved bus-driving job.

SIR!
Get your mind out of the gutter.

Are you kidding? It's one of the best episodes, and was originally meant to be a part of Season 4, but they thought it strong enough to start a new season.

I hate all Krusty episodes. They are always bad and unfunny, and I'm anti-semite too so it's not that i'm offended - they just suck.

Except for the one where Homer becomes his doppleganger.

I don't know where classic simpsons ends, but some of my favs are in S12-S15 idgaf.

For me it becomes unwatchable around S17, whole episodes around guest stars, and simpsons through history and shit and complete remakes of fairytales and alexandre dumas and shit

>S12-S15 idgaf.
>For me it becomes unwatchable around S17

same here, stopped watching the simpsons after I noticed the heavy influx of celebrity appearances as well

I don't care much for the Krusty episodes either, except for Kamp Krusty which is great but he isn't really the main focus of the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=CfsAH9HmQSA

Remember when Bart could speak French

When You Dish Upon a Star is the worst one.

that episode was good you faggot

You guys get baited by this picture every damn day.

Hell, I'm convinced all the "which old Simpsons episode is ____?" threads are ruses. They always have some kind of obtuse argument or several obtuse arguments going on, they bait out specific kinds of posters, and they generally hit 150 replies, click reply to view.

The Sneed's image is a standard for this thread, as well as it being quoted eight times, with responses of "never understood this..." x 4 and "who is stupid enough not to get this?" x 2.

Any second now someone is going to post the image of the school sign with a web address Bart and Lisa went to when they moved to the super villain's town.

>Any second now someone is going to post the image of the school sign with a web address Bart and Lisa went to when they moved to the super villain's town

Come on man, even Simpsons Wiki has the writers admitting that was a shitty joke

that's one of the best episodes of early Simpsons

>Any second now someone is going to post the image of the school sign with a web address Bart and Lisa went to when they moved to the super villain's town.

what the fuck are you talking about?

simpskino

The joke is that the school is so high tech THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WEBSITE

It gets bad as soon as S10 and unwatchable at S13, you fucking pleb.

>Open wide Sneed, cause I'm gonna seed you in the mouth!

why are you angry about that?

I'm not

then why mention it?

I didn't, I'm just answering to your question
>what the fuck are you talking about?

so damn awkward

Nuh-uh, I have a black belt in Simpsons, and it's still pretty good up until then.

why are you even black bro?

I never understood this

>why are you even black bro?

Don't worry, I'll get over it next season

>When Wiggum is clearly darker than the other cops in s1 but slowly matches their shade in later seasons

The joke is that no URLs started with "http:" around the time the episode aired

not to mention, an asshole when he had darker skin

No, you're a fag with no taste.
S10 has no more than 6-7 good episodes, it's a disgrace.

Used to love that episode until Sup Forums told me I was wrong

t. someone who gets all of his tastes from Sup Forums

damn, that's pretty good

The joke has two layers, that one and the fact that the slashes are the wrong way

The premise is as bad as zombie simpsons but I just rewatched it yesterday and the execution made it good. Deal with it, nerd.

You just HAPPENED to have watched that exact episode yesterday?

Hey that episode was great man

Season 9 doesn't have that many good episodes either, you can tell things were starting to get stale. Still I kept watching until they killed off Maude Flanders that's when I jumped ship

>X then moves in with the Simpsons
>great

I disagree

The premise is classic sitcom fodder though, hardly zombie simpsons

Homer and Apu

I stand by what I said

The illegal immigration one

The best episode is the one where Daniel Radcliffe plays the vampire with the hawk

No, S9 is much better. A bunch of classic episodes and only a handful of bad ones.
The collapse in quality was between 9 and 10.

I agree. The decline of quality in s10 is extreme, what ever happened to Simpsons at that time?

Lets try Best zombie Simpsons episode

Im not saying every ep is good in those seasons, but it's still fairly consistent.

Futurama.

>"Let the bears pay the bear tax and let Homer pay the Homer tax!"
The front half of the episode was great, but the propaganda really dragged it down.
Can liberals actually not comprehend the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants? Seriously

What a little baby bitch.

>Season 9 doesn't have that many good episodes either

Definitly the turning point of the show.

Behind the Laughter, even if it is just barely ZS.

>Behind the Laughter

There may not have been many bad episodes in season 9 but it was mostly mediocre. It was the first season of The Simpsons that was truly forgettable

F A C T
A
C
T

Why is the moon a bowling ball? There is no reason for the moon to be a bowling ball? Is it because they were playing bowling? Why doesn't the moon turn into a ball in other episodes? Why was homer such a cuck? Why did the put this episode and an episode were Marge preached monogamy in the same season? Why am I dead inside? Why did Jacques attempt to woo her outside a two car home? How did Marge get there? 8/10 okay episode.

Schizophrenia?

What are the outliers

What's that high blue point on the right? Should i bother?

I desperately want to know what those four REALLY low ones are

The worst one is
www.imdb.com/title/tt2403733/

Barthood maybe

Lowest of the low is the Lady Gaga episode

Barthood

It's a what-if future episode where Homer is a bretty cool guy

Another Simpsons Clip Show
All Singing All Dancing
Gump Roast
Lisa Goes Gaga

>Why is the moon a bowling ball? There is no reason for the moon to be a bowling ball? Is it because they were playing bowling? Why doesn't the moon turn into a ball in other episodes? Why was homer such a cuck? Why did the put this episode and an episode were Marge preached monogamy in the same season? Why am I dead inside? Why did Jacques attempt to woo her outside a two car home? How did Marge get there? 8/10 okay episode.

Autism, the post.

>3 of them are clip shows

Literally nothing wrong with this episode
My wife's son loves it

I'm checking it, there are a bunch of memorable episodes.

wew