/sino/ - 中文

Hong Kong Is a Shit Country, Very Third World Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvfsW40ccdo
chinadigitaltimes.net/2017/07/china-orders-carriers-block-vpn-access-amid-crackdown/
youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>in Central MTR station going down escalator
>see white kid hanging off the shoulder of Chinese guy, kid is like 12, guy is like 30
>white kid gives him a deep kiss on his arm
>owo_whats_this_then.png
>begin to panic slightly as I may be witnessing a nonce in action
>get to the platform and there's an older white guy waiting for them
>seem to be a gay couple with a son
>son looks like white guy, possibly the dude left his wife and started fucking a chinese guy, and his son is along for the ride

Well now I don't know what to think

Bump

rate the girl

If I only learnt he traditional characters would I be able to tell what it is if it's simplified?
she dresses like a pervert

is shenzhen better, as good, or worse than hong kong?

wake up chinamen

ohayo

Any last words?

i don't know how successful this will be, people will just find another way to get around it if they really wanted to.

ohayo goshujinsama :3
More like your last words
How do you even post here without vpn?

How would a Chinese person ask for 4 of something?

They wouldn't say "I want si4" because it's exactly the same as saying "I want to die".

we can post from china, we just need a Sup Forums pass to circumvent the captcha.

We would just say I want 4 of some thing

我要买四个西瓜, like that

What are the changes of landing an R visa?

It's supposed to be for "highly skilled experts that are essential to China". and doesn't require a degree. But I know of fucking gym instructor chads getting them.

>They wouldn't say "I want si4" because it's exactly the same as saying "I want to die".

No it isn't?

Anyway you just say "四个" or attach whatever other measure word is appropriate

死 is a third tone and 四 is a fourth tone

I apologize on behalf of my country for Zhang Yingying. How can we make this right?

peru?

>if I only learnt he traditional characters would I be able to tell what it is if it's simplified?
usually yes, some only simplify the radical part, some combine two similar sounding words into one, some just look different etc, there are various ways to simplify a character
if you know what the sentence meant, it isn't that hard to know

Both are just shithole

Zhuhai is the best in guangdong for sure

It takes some effort to learn simplified once you know traditional (or vice versa) but it is far far far easier than actually learning the words in the first place.

It was fun while it lasted lads

are gay couples accepted enough to display affection publically in Hong Kong?

want to move to hk when i finish my degree
do you think hk will have gone much downhill in 5 years time? all of Xi's posturing is worrying me

Hot and progressive

>do you think hk will have gone much downhill in 5 years time?
oh, our resident hong kong posters will certainly fill you in on that

>by 2007
>by 2011
>by 2014
>by 2017
>by 2018

Mmmmmm I'll wait and see first

nigga that image is from Ghost in the Shell you dumb fucking chink

peru I'm very worried now peru. you said you would go on your Asia trip by now peru. you said you would inspect the factories and make business deals with chinks in rural towns of guangdong province peru.

peru you said you would be going to Southeast Asia too peru. please take your meds peru. peru? worried peru

秘鲁, 你在干嘛呢?

秘—鲁!秘—鲁!

what are the chinese and taiwanese equivalents of roppongi?

what is roppongi?

Red light district where all the seedy shady gangster shit happens.
Could tell, but I won't. Because then I'd have to keel you.

三里屯 in Beijing?

the part of tokyo with lots of bars where nips go to act slutty with foreigners

you do know you are talking to a chinese canadian girl though, right?

i just answered the question

I think 林森北路 in Taipei might qualify. Apparently there's quite a lot of hookers there, at least that's what my gf used to tell me when I lived in Taiwan. Also 三重 (where I lived) i supposed to have a lot of mafia stuff going on but I never noticed anything myself.

fuck Chinesepod replaced their advanced lesson with another one of those useless half English ones

test

这么恶臭的秘鲁有什么必要呼喊吗?

hmm i have seen this somewhere

People will give you that look when you kiss, hug, hold hands publicly, no matter you're straight or gay, just don't block the way
If you're not kissing right at the middle of street, no one will really give a fuck

Yes, no locals in their 20s want to waste their time here anymore, they either learn Mandarin and move to China or learn an European language and move to Europe

So leave

淫梦厨即刻终止!

>Cantonese/overseas Cantonese are extremely clean, tidy, organized, smells good
>Cantonese are much cleaner and neater than Chinese
>Cantonese aren't Chin-

anyone have pastebin to learn mandarin

Where should I visit in Hangzhou?

Lets find an actual chinese in /sino/

youtube.com/watch?v=nvfsW40ccdo

Free china

pretty sure everyone ITT is chinese, and that perufag is also likely to be a self-hating chinese diaspora

chinadigitaltimes.net/2017/07/china-orders-carriers-block-vpn-access-amid-crackdown/

>chinese diaspora
No I'm not saying John Taylor Chang, Hiromoto Long or Eva Liu
Actual Chinese without a single drop of filthy korean, mongol, tibet, whities, nigger blood but pure Han with Han dynasty thought.

how a latino male can impress gook females?
what do I need to do?

youtube.com/watch?v=DYR95CgI7p8

you look like a phychopath tadpoles

I'm still coming for your women when I finish my audio lessons faggot. Nice try though.

Make that two of us. Gotta pay homage to our European ancestry.

me too. As soon as I finish my TEFL