It was actually pretty good (except for the teenage drama, but they got rid of it after a few episodes)

It was actually pretty good (except for the teenage drama, but they got rid of it after a few episodes)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKIK5ei_Lhg
youtube.com/watch?v=d3jCGZhWJnA
imdb.com/name/nm1276549/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want Cameron to bang me to death

Like literally not stop thrusting her hips until my entire skeleton is crushed into a fine powder

mary-sues done right?

>It was actually pretty good
No, it just wasn't that bad.

what?
It was literally trash and I couldn't even watch past the first episode because holy shit its sooo fucking bad.

a big (but gladly mostly forgotten) shitstain on the Terminator franchise

do you mean putting her penis in you or putting your penis in her?

>What if...listen to me, guys, listen, I have *the* idea to save the Terminator franchise. What if, John Connor, get this, a teenage John Connor living from town to town with his action-strapped milf get the latest terminator model the resistance sends which also looks like a teenager and, wait for it, wait for it...they have to go to high school and deal with teenager drama.

>It was literally trash and I couldn't even watch past the first episode because holy shit its sooo fucking bad.
that's the thing, the first episodes were full of out-of-place teenage drama, probably forced by the network, the rest of the show is very different.
youtube.com/watch?v=EKIK5ei_Lhg

I'm comfortable with the level of ambiguity I provided

it doesn't seem very comfortable, she must be a pretty heavy girl, with all that metal inside

>tfw I just realized that the thing on to of a Spas is a folding stock

literally been looking at these guns for like 15 years, never fucking realized, always though it was some kind of weird rail or something

I always thought it was tonally off how Cromartie was never treated as a "bad guy" even before he changes into the John Henry character

He gets all these little thematic moments like when that FBI agent asks him why he spared his life and he replies "Because I still believe in you." Or when he's in the Mexican jail and he brandishes his gun and politely asks one of the prisoners if he saw which way John and Sara went - when the prisoner replies he just smiles, says "Thank you" and walks off in that direction. Or when the foster home girl REALLY gets on his nerves so he... shoves her out of a car that's moving at about five miles per hour.

And then he gets shot to bits in the church and sad dramatic music plays as he extends his arms like Christ in slow motion

Even the scene you posted, juxtaposed over the video, almost seems to depict him as the righteous fury of God inflicted upon a sinful world

I think he was just meant to evoke Arnold Schwarzenegger in the first Terminator, who was willing to kill if provoked but mostly tried to complete his mission with minimal collateral damage, instead of Robert Patrick in Terminator 2 who was just a spiteful asshole for no apparent reason

I'm glad they changed the actor. Garret Dillahunt was great

it gave off such a cheap vibe
also
>lets send a sexbot back in time for myself lmao

pure trash

they should have made something different out of this retarded story, maybe about some other dude being chased by terminators or some shit.

I just pretend the shitty show doesn't exist

>lets send a sexbot back in time for myself lmao
it would've been awesome if they'd actually gone that route

thank god they didn't ruin the Terminator franchise with this trash

Terminator 3, Salvation and Genisys took care of that.

>you're comfy in bed
>suddenly Cameron pulls up the sheet and climbs in with you
>"Cameron what are you do-"
>she rolls you on your back and drapes her body across yours, nearly cracking your ribs and forcing the air out of your lungs with the weight of her titanium endoskeleton
>you try to let out a panicked gasp for her to move
>she looks in your eyes and informs you in a conversational tone "It will only take you approximately 90 seconds to lose consciousness but I have to stay here for at least 10 minutes to ensure asphyxia induced brain death."
>then she gives you a little kiss and nuzzles her head into your cheek

it had some kino moments

Never seen Jurassic Park?

i was surprised on Garbage singer. Did she have any other job as actress?

>what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=d3jCGZhWJnA

Feeling up your girl's sternum fission reactor is like fifth base isn't it

I got a weird feeling when watching thing, similar to being aroused, but not quite

did you watch the whole show or just the pilot? they pulled a fucking great twist in the very last minutes of the series.

Is there any tie-in that resolves or continues that cliff hanger?

Also This show should have been the future of the series. wrong fucking network bro. Should be on Starz like Ash Vs.

lol >Starz

No one watches that. It should have been on FX, they never cancel a series prematurely as far as im aware.

Yeah Garret was pretty good. What surprised me was Mr. Megan Fox was 1/2 way believable as an action guy, never would have guessed that having watched 90210

>No one watches that
still had/has the best shows, without restrictions

yeah you're right. FX would've given it an actual budget too.

Their biggest mistake was over-sexualizing her desu.

It's why the show got cancelled

the biggest mistake was the highschool stuff. it made a lot of people drop it at the beginning

but still managed to get a 2nd season with double amount episodes

the emotinal drama what the kid, john did was the worst. (but then again he surprised me later, after his bitch died he grew balls and btfo'd Jesse)

I don't understand the low ratings.

they weren't that low, as far as I remember. they just killed the show by moving it to Friday evening.

I was referencing that hot fuckin bod. But yeah moves like that are show killers.

I just don't think the fan base for Terminator is that big anymore. It was probably at its highest after T2 (obviously) but after T3 wrapped things up rather neatly so no one really cared anymore. Salvation had a good setting and premise. Too bad it sucked dick. Anyone that defends Genisys in any regard is a cuck.

It was weird that this show ignored T3 while the movie that was released during its run did not.Very confusing to alot of casual fans.

imdb.com/name/nm1276549/

Almost nothing else.

>there'll never be a continuation that wraps the story up

just crush my shit up

still hurts to this day :_:

>NO JOHN DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I LOVE YOU JOHN PLEASE LET ME GO I LOVE YOU PLEASE

what was the twist again

>tfw would have just let her kill you rather than upset her

she fucks the dog