Holy shit they really bullied him into apologising and thrashing his agent on video

Holy shit they really bullied him into apologising and thrashing his agent on video.

Those PSG owners are alpha as fuck. Barca really thought they could bully these rich motherfuckers into selling the midget.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/PSG_English/status/883399315221348352?p=v
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the video looks like a hostage video from ISIS or something where they let the hostage read out some praise about Islam and ISIS.

You can just see the pain in that video. He has that all hope is lost look.

where can I see this shit

Its on their official twitter but you can find it everywhere. Shit is hilarious.

god just give me a link

I always wondered why abramovich didn't employ similar techniques for the rowdier bunch over at chelski. maybe he don't care idk

>sign contract extension after contract extension
>suddenly realize this means your obliged to stay at the club

mobile.twitter.com/PSG_English/status/883399315221348352?p=v

Haha this, he just realised contract extension aren't just a way to get a better salary

Pretty sure Barcelona weren't willing to pay that much for him, otherwise he would be there.

>Those PSG owners are alpha as fuck.

lol everybody laugh about them in france

Indeed they put the cunt back in his place

Well obviously France aren't used to resistance.

What a fuckwit.
>Realizes he needs to move to a big pressure club if he wants to be a top player
>but keeps signing contract extensions
Modern players are stupid listening to their agent.

His agent went too far pretending he was prisoner of PSG while he's in fact treated like a king

This, I'd love if PSG made him play with the reserves until his contract expires, ruining his career, just to show signing a contract means something

Barcelona is going for Ceballos.

>Ceballos
no he's going to Madrid

>France
Qatar

>Pretty sure Barcelona weren't willing to pay that much for him, otherwise he would be there.
I think so.
I don't understand why United didn't want to buy him. They need a midfielder and Herrera+Verratti+Pogba would be a pretty damn strong midfield.

well, I'd guess it's some sort of "natural" feelgood revenge feel serveyourightmuddafucka, but it would most likely make signing big names harder

PSG is forcing him to stay because they literally need him to play well. Midfield is a joke without him desu.

I don't know why he wants to join them so badly anyways. He's literally treated like a God in Paris, the club will always be ambitious trying to sign bignames, he'll win shitload of trophies and make lots of money.

i really don't get the point. Its not like Barca is some meme "childhood dream club" cliche shit for him.

There's no way he'd take a step down like United, he's been waiting for a Barca or RM move for years

Double win, I'm a Lyon fan

Because playing at PSG is like a park league. You can cruise through the league... and then get exposed in big CL matches. If he wants to improve as a player, he needs more high pressure matches.

sure it's vs Osasuna or Malaga that he will have high pressure matches, he can't even beat Toulouse this season...

>You can cruise through the league
And lose it, like this year or when Montpellier won it

>There's no way he'd take a step down like United, he's been waiting for a Barca or RM move for years

Manchester is a bigger club than PSG, and considering the amount of money they have been spending, it is only a matter of time until they reach the top.
A Mourinho defense and a midfield of Herrera, Verratti and Pogba would make them a scary team.

You lose because all your meme forwards are selfish fags that don't give a shit

He probably wants to play in a relevant league that people watch instead of just being seen 6 times a year in P$Gs CL failures.

He can never be a true world star in shitty ligue 1

He called basques and catalans dogs who should be bombed lmao

Manchester is a step down from PSG, it doesnt matter if they have more money and fans, PSG is a better team with better chances of winning relevant trophies

>Manchester is a step down from PSG, it doesnt matter if they have more money and fans, PSG is a better team with better chances of winning relevant trophies

How many relevant trophies PSG won this year, mate?

that's wrong, footballers nowadays are just cheering for their salaries, and PSG could crush manchester any day any time

1, had a chance of winning 2.

How many did United?
inb4 EL is relevant

>relevant

About as relevant as the French League.

I dont think so

did you ever see which teams ManU had to beat to win EL ? it was ridiculously easy

Trophies that are required for the non-Mickey Mouse treble are relevant.

Roma and Tottenham couldn't win it and they are good teams.

PSG couldn't win the french ligue and they are better than Roma and Tottenham

>Brazilian talking about relevancy

Really activates my leafs

and none of those teams were beaten by ManU, they went through Rostov, Anderlecht, Vigo and Amsterdam, KEK

Didn't PSG actually do worse than Arsenal in the CL Groups?

Yes, and? They were good teams and they didn't win the EL.

>good teams
>Rostov
>Anderlecht
>Vigo
>Amsterdam
KEK

I was talking about Roma and Tottenham. They competed against those teams and couldn't beat them.

did you ever saw the meme Lyon Roma match ? or even the meme Amsterdam vs German team match ? you clueless

because if they got verratti then they have no need for herrera

they had the same points iirc but got less humiliated in the knock outs

there are more revenue streams for a player than just salary

Roma and Tot already had CL spots. Man U didn't and you saw what happens when a top team needs to win EL.

Madrid has already bought him

>Those PSG owners are alpha as fuck

yeah I bet they felt really alpha when P$G lost 6-1 in Camp Nou

>let's forget all those teams PSG beat those last years because of that rigged match

>british flag praising wahhabi techniques

colour me surprised

but Lyon doesn't have big names

how many Champions League trophies does PSG have?

>goal post moving
Cheating scum.

How many years PSG is a contender to win it ?

tolisso and fekir and breddy gud

none, I have never seen them as serious title contenders

>actual french and spanish flags fighting over psg and barca

*gets popcorn*

kek, even when they beat Barca 4-0, or when they almost eliminated barca some years ago, or when they qualified with 10 men vs Chelsea who had 10 points lead in premiere league ?

None, be real

nah

they didn't win it, did they?

> implying

no, but they almost did, and saying it wasn't a threat is just delusion

pretty surprising there are any "french" psg supporters. I was in Camp Nou for the 6-1 and they were all moroccans

>they almost did
>never got past the QF

shhhh

>Resign his contract every year
>Winning a gorillion yuros
>Now he wants to leave
>He thinks he can

This, PSG is litterally on Waxtap level from a few years ago

desu, I kinda wanted verratti

but it's better to not get anything from a criminal club like psg

so if a team draw 2 times the future champion league champion in quarter final they must be a pethetic non threat team

doing transfers with psg funds terrorism

literally

>doin transferts in modern football will help fiund anything
big clubs lose money every fuckin year

this

I'm so glad our sponsorship with qatar airways finally ended

now with rakuten we are funding harmless anime pillows

>sponsorship ended with qatar airways
>now rakuten is my best friend

It's the truth 2bh. Over the last 4 years, nobody except the Spanish 3, Bayern and Juve has had no chance of winning. Even when Man City made the semis in 15/16 or Monaco last year they weren't a threat and PSG are probably below those two.

good post

what... sandniggers own the club

oh shit

i just got it...

there's 0 team in the world PSG can't beat

anime or terrorism
hard choice

>dat second post

It is Paris so you never know

In fact qataris owners are weak as fuck. The club organisation is a fucking mess.

What's your point? Not letting your opponents have big names is always good

>Tolisso

APOLOGIZE

No

What happened? Just a tennis player touring through the catalog

i thought you were talking about PSG trying to pick big names from Lyon

>Tolisso
He is gone m8, gone forever
Fekir was very good until he tore his ACL, he is only good now

holy fuck 10/10

>this coming from a FUCKING ~leaf~
lel

some divegrass player wanted to leave his club and threw tantrums

club is owned by a qatari billionnaire who didn't take this shit and told him to shut the fuck up and forced him to apologize