Why there are no grand projects in the West anymore?

How do they plan on catching up with Asians and Gulfies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_Large_Telescope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Webb_Space_Telescope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Brandenburg_Airport
kpf.com/about/people/principals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_Al-Handasah
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't need to because we have no inferiority complex and try to look like a progressed culture by covering our shit with ugly towers.
Still nobody wants to live there.

The west is a civilization on its death bed. It knows its best days are behind it.

No. The West still has a future. It will continue to live on.

butthurt you don't have towers in yoguslavia?

We're not Third World countries that need showpiece capitals to impress foreign visitors.

that's where you are wrong though.

highspeed rail projects, better infrastructure/city projects and so-on have very positive effects on how liveable a place is.

>we are boring

that's true user, you are.

>the reason why people build projects is because they are third world

lots of third world countries have better roads/railways/transportation than most of america now outside of the coastal megacities.

There are, but is not tall buildings (build by white engineers) like dumb sandniggers do.
Tall buildings is so last century tech.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extremely_Large_Telescope
And
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Webb_Space_Telescope

A society where men and women are alienated from one another, where the institution of the family is destroyed, where unnatural sexual dispositions are promoted, where children are encouraged to spay and neuter themselves, can have no future.

>only white people can build tall towers

topkek, top 15 tallest buildings are in third world/foreign countries.

Places like the picture you posted are hell on earth. They look good in pictures but dense cities and massive skyscrapers absolutely suck. The "west" realized this and doesn't do it anymore.

>alienated from one another, where the institution of the family is destroyed, where unnatural sexual dispositions are promoted, where children are encouraged to spay and neuter themselves, can have no future.

B E R
E R B
R B E

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Brandenburg_Airport

Try topping this

>Still nobody wants to live there.
>Ex-Yugoslavia

That might be true in super dense Asian cities, but guflie cities aren't that dense, and they are building a good infrastructure along with their projects.

Check the company or architect, not where they were built.

>After nearly 15 years of planning
huh?

Idiot most of these were designed and engineered by whites

Proofs

I mean, all they do is hire some contractor from Germany or Sweden to build them a skyscraper.

Look it up faggot i know for sure burj khalifa and kingdom tower were designed by adrian smith

>designed by whites
>built by indian slaves
>serviced by asians
>named by fat arab royal
that's the middle east for you

>Thornton Tomasetti
>skidmore owings merril

these are massive architectural firms which have international offices. names don't mean anything necessarily other than that they are american in origin.

At least they made use of these white architects.

shows again that diversity always wins.

>company name is american
>therefore architect is white

this logic though. you've never seen or met people who work at these offices abroad, its quite diverse eg. an american firm (Gensler) designed this but with non-white architects.

>palestine sympathises with gulfies
wtf I love israel now

What diaspora are you? Come on, be honest.

Bigger city = more pollution. The U.S. and other countries are investing their money for long term success rather than stupid projects that will only end up biting them in the ass. Renewable energy and science in general are receiving much more funding.

In NYC for instance, they were having trouble getting people to even move into the World Trade Center because people are so freaked out by terrorism. Things just aren't the same over here (I live in the U.S.). The public don't want new skyscrapers that no one will move into, instead they want to see advancements in technology.

jesus, this level of denial and mental gymnastics is utterly ridiculous

There are. Longest rail tunnel on the planet was opened last year.

many of my friends were international students from mid-east/asia who work in architecture/civil engineering and get hired straight out of school by these firms to work in their home country. they get paid ridiculous american wages too.

this, same in Germany. The best engineers I knows are Arabs, good programmers come from India...
Countries like Germany are only able to compete because of their reputation.

I'm trying to move to Saudi Arabia, would even convert to Islam

>muh anecdotes prove that the skyscraper was built entirely by araps and that Europeans were completely irrelevant
Do you realize how patheticly retarded your mental gymnastics appear?

go look up each architects of these buildings if you don't believe me, they really are mostly white. pic related is 2 skyscrapers located right next to shanghai tower, designed by whites
here are kohn pedersen fox's very diverse architects
kpf.com/about/people/principals

Is there any way to filter American posts? I'm getting tired of this bullshit.

it was supposed to open june 2012, construction started 2006 and it's still not finished.
two villages were moved for it, several companies went bankrupt,

>
In April 2016, press spokesman Daniel Abbou was fired after giving a "too honest" interview, in which he stated that billions of euros had been squandered and only someone "dependent on medication will give you any firm guarantees for this airport."

>The core of the problem is that there are two designs: one for the underground station by German railways and one for the connecting hallway and stairs from the terminal (by the airport). The plans are just being adapted towards each other and whether they are compatible remains to be seen.

>German Railways Deutsche Bahn may also sue for non-usage of the ghost station below the airport.

>It became clear in November 2015 that the financial concept of the airport will remain fundamentally flawed.

>In May 2016, it emerged that a whistleblower on the much-delayed and over-budget airport project, who had alerted the public to major corruption within the project, had been poisoned with a "deadly substance" but survived after a three-month period of illness.

kekekek

I

Am

>good programmers come from India...
toplel

>non-white engineering

a Greek

No wonder Ibrahim here got triggered when I mentioned the D-word.

>white engineering

wtf I hate Palestinians now

A jap designed that.

>european engineering
still stands

Cool

>now

Payback for the two nukes.

>Danish Engineering

>senior leadership of one company based in NYC have some white people
>therefore white people built every skyscraper

great logic there m8. do you even understand how the contract bidding process works? reputable companies who have been established for decades usually get them, so everyone flocks to work for them.

most of their team/projects/offices are internationally recruited imo for a good reason, they hire people who have fluency in local languages.

>Jewish engineering

Our Jupiterian sovereign Macron will build never seen before monuments to the glory of Europe
I hope he builds a giant statue of himself, bigger than the Eiffel tower
Make it out of gold too
Heil Macron

You mostly dont see them as they are parts of infrastructure (highways, hospitals, viaducts etc.), also public spending in Europe is concentrated more on social welfare of citizens
rather then vanity projects.

What the hell am I looking at?

keep telling yourself that
here's another white designed skyscraper

i use to walk by this everyday. its pretty atrocious wing.

there's a weird and creepy hologram thing of the namesake michael lee chin and his family inside.

I bet you five bucks he's that one Iranian diaspora.

An architectural tumor.

>rather then vanity projects
You know that president of Cote D'Ivory who built a giant cathedral in his home village where people have no electricity or running water? It's like that.

Its literally designed by Europeans/Americans

Arabs literally have no skill/ability to create megaprojects of this size

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_Al-Handasah
>built 2 of the top 10, including the tallest

keep telling yourself this.

You have to go back, Walid.

creasing at how butthurt you are

That's because the West is broke. Chinks and sandniggers actually have real wealth. In the case of China, they also have a glut of steel which they need to use up, too.

Dubai for example is very car centric city.

Why do arab and east asian cities have such an ugly urban planning? They literally look like they were designed with SimCity

Europe is dying. People are fucking mad, how do such absurd and insane ideas as penalizing "hate speech" or defending and promoting deviations gain any traction here is beyond me.

lmao we have unlimited money
west=the global jewry
we havr more money than there even exists money on this planet
indeed it is not founded on anything other than military hegemony and shameless judaism but it's good enough

we're gonna jew you all

indeed, why don't they have superior italian organization and planning skills?

lyl

Why would Iranians give a shit about gulf arabs or their pride when they are in conflict with them?

That's not even Italy

Croatia is better than any of the Gulf countries OR some Asian countries.

>Walt Disney never got to build what would have been the Dubai of the US

feelsbadman

Wow What a talent, two blocks.

Zanarkand!

Tradcon scum like you don't deserve the luxury of the modernity you spit at.
Go move to an African nation and become part of a tribe if you want that gynocentric cancer so bad.

He's right though. More often than not its some diaspora making these post.

How do you know that? Why do you think the Canadian wasn't born in Canada? And why does that even matter?

>shithole better than less shithole
???

Kek that even bests us for shitty planning