What is Disney/Lucasfilm's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_cross-ownership_in_the_United_States#Top_six
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot
heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/
btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"If you don't see my movie, you're a Nazi!"

I don't get this tactic.

It used to be "see my movie, it's fun".

Now it's "if you don't see my movie you're a horrible person".

Total domination

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_cross-ownership_in_the_United_States#Top_six

Are they conditioning us to WILLFULLY accept social programming/propaganda?

Expect a repeat of this for pic related.

Stop posting this shit you autist.

There is a simple counter to this BTW...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

That post is nearly a month old, that ship has sailed.

Can someone explain why Sup Forums is so triggered by this?

If you weren't a fake geek boy, you'd know that in the old EU the Empire actually was a supremacist organization (hence Thrawn's importance as an outlier). It's actually the new Disney EU where they seem more diverse.

heatst.com/entertainment/lucasfilm-president-says-she-doesnt-need-to-cater-to-male-star-wars-fans/

Is this progressive?

Sup Forums is triggered by everything

>"If you don't see my movie, you're a Nazi!"

Well since I'm not a nazi, are you? See you in the theaters!!! And remember to have FUN and buy some gifts for the youngests in your family!!

>white supremacist
>one of the emperors apprentices was a red and black spikeman
What

I dunno. The whole diversity thing never bothered me. But people calling other people nazis because they're not interested in seeing some movie really bugs me.
It's just a sign that it's okay for the media to demonize other people to sell a fucking product.

It's a great irony that Sup Forums is a bunch of beta cuck fuccbois.

>everyone i disagree with here is Sup Forums

pic related: everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi

>if you don't see rogue one you're a nazi!

didn't you guys learn anything from the election? or even ghostbusters? people don't like that shit... you know... being called racist/sexist/nazis etc. with every differing opinion

A lot of people Sup Forums are married with kids.

Also most hated character was played by black.

>>everyone i disagree with here is Sup Forums
>didn't you guys learn anything from the election?
Hi, Sup Forums

The Empire isn't white supremacist but they are facists and racist. Space racist.

Spacist.

You can't be cuckolded if you're single.

Like I said. Triggered by everything

I know, right? Obviously anyone that doesn't like being fed SJW propaganda in their entertainment is a racist.

Then don't watch it. Or stay triggered. It's up to you

sjw idiots got trump elected, do you still not get this? honestly?

Did ((( REDACTED ))) strike again?

Or how about you fuckers grow up.

Or keep calling people racist and further encourage the rise of the right.

You seem more triggered than us.

Just let them keep pushing with their liberal agenda. We'll push back with stormfront.

>user makes a good point
>ignore it completely
So if user is automatically Sup Forums because of "reasons", that makes you two automatically SJWs, right?

They want the least amount of revenue and the least amount of people to watch it as possible. thats their endgame.

oh and to spite anyone who happens to be White.

So nothings changed?

SJW propaganda. It's time to boycott these shitty movies.

"Ultimately, this leads us to what makes The Force Awakens so special; the effect the trio will have on the younger generation. A woman is a Jedi in training, a Black man is a Resistance fighter and a Latino man is the greatest pilot in the galaxy. More importantly, they all helped each other fulfill these roles. The sky is the limit for these characters, and the sky should be the limit for the children watching too."

btchflcks.com/2016/02/interracial-relationships-in-star-wars-the-force-awakens-the-importance-of-finn-and-rey.html

You butthurt fags are crying about politics on Sup Forums. You're literally Sup Forums.

So?

So don't whine when people call you Sup Forums? You don't have to be a whiny beta bitch to not see the movie.

Not being racist dicks? Giving more than white people a voice?

No, these people are the elite unopinionated sophists of our time who hold no real belief or principal and are therefore absolved of any personal accountability. They effectively give the impression they are impenetrable emotionless shells by calling out everything as "Sup Forums" or "sjw" but of course they'd never fall under the umbrella of any convenient social movement simply because "they see the world for what it truly is". You can't reason with them, they're already convinced of their superior stance and thus do not need to prove otherwise.

Why do white people get mad when people bash White Supremacists? It's almost as if they have something to hide?

TFA is one of the highest grossing movies of all time. Rogue One is going to make bank at the box office. Most of the revenue comes from whites.

Get mad Sup Forumsack.

>Star Wars made popular by white teenages who dream of having lightsaber duels and blow up planets with space crafts.

>Present day: franchise turned into a political tool to promote certain cultural ideas and make noise in the liberal echo chamber.

>Can someone explain why Sup Forums is so triggered by this?

Sup Forums bitches about this more in a day than Sup Forums has since Rogue One was announced. Your boogeyman doesn't actually give a fuck.

I'm proud to be called Sup Forums by a faggot like you. It's like a medal.

>nearly a month old

And the funny thing is, the comments in OP's pic have basically applied for nearly 40 years now.

feels bad, man

the first 6, even the prequels, were very special to me

Then why have you been so triggered about it in this thread? I'm not even interested in the movie, you're just a gigantic pussy.

>People who sympathize with white supremacists are racists.

Wow. Mind blown.

>Why do white people hate when white supremacy is criticized when white supremacy is branded as basically anything a white person does in their own self-interest?

You're the only triggered here, dumbass.

This person is a disney marketer doing damage control.

Note how they always bring up pol out of nowhere as a bogeyman for divide and conquer.

Yes but he takes pride in being a gigantic pussy. Between that and being born with white skin, what else does he have to be proud of?

>Sup Forums starts crying
>claims to not be Sup Forums
>no it's you that's triggered
Nobody else is even mad. Jesus, I thought SJWs were bitches but you put them to shame.