Why does SOPHIE have Bogdanoff cheeks? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Why does SOPHIE have Bogdanoff cheeks? Can someone give me a quick rundown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cause she ugly as fuck

It's a shame. She used to be a looker.

saw sophie live, got to say she looks a lot better in real life than she does in photos

sophie is literally awful

>she

just gotta take off the make up and wig thats all

>she

Ponyboy, MSMSMSM, Lemonade and Hard are great, what the fuck man

Sophie is so fucking hot fuckk
>what is facetune

No, that's legit what she looks like now. I thought it was Photoshop at first too, but, nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=m_S0qCeA-pc

what a waste of good genes

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU RUIN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FACE...........

The cheeks are prosthetic

reminder that sophie is not transgender, nor will he ever be. he will always be a transtrender, and """respecting""" his pronouns is not only enabling for other transtrenders, but it delegitimizes the issues that real transgendered people, people who have been diagnosed with the mental illness of gender dysphoria, go through every single day.
he is using progressiveism to sell art, and that should be offensive to everyone, regardless of where you stand politically or socially.

even though i agree with you to a huge extent, we don't actually know that about sophie at all. we don't know "her" or what's going through "her" mind.

it actually doesn't delegitimize anything, it's a persona and it doesn't affect you or any transgender people at all

also "transtrender" is hilarious

has he come out and said that he's been diagnosed with gender dysphoria? no he has not.
has he come out and said that he's on hrt? no he has not.
has he come out and said that he's making the transition from man to woman? no he has not.
the only thing he has done thus far was said "hey guys I'm trans lol" and released some pop tunes.
until he does any of those things, he is not transgender; he is a transtrender.

This is such a silly take. Why exactly do some people doubt that he could legitimately be a tranny? Is that such an improbable thing?

[citation needed]

HE LITERALLY HAS HRT TITTIES WHAT THE FUCK NIGGER

NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SPELLED OUT FOR YOU FUCK

because he has not done anything to show that he is legitimately transgender. he's fucking using the word to sell music, and you're falling for it.

There's a pic where they look pretty fake, i don't have it but it's def out there

What does he need to show? Unfalsifiable evidence that he's been dysphoric since his childhood?

he absolutely does not lol
I can't believe you idiots are falling for it

>putting pressure and hate onto someone for not coming out to the public
you are the reason this process is traumatic

and people like sophie are the reason why transgenders get fucking murdered on the daily

lol i honestly cannot think of the logical contortions that could bring you to such a conclusion, but good job focusing on the real problems, you're really helping

the real problem is treating a mental illness as a trend or a title to use to sell art. it's the same thing that artists like xxxtentacion or lil peep do with depression, they say they're sad and fucked up when really all they're doing is taking loads of depressants and thinking too much. it's fucked up and insulting to anyone who actually deals with a mental illness.

Watch the fucking video. Literally flaunts his hrt titlets.

i've seen the video and it's disgusting. prosthetic cheeks and fat "moobs" don't make you transgendered

it literally doesn't matter and the examples you bring up only go to prove that point
>insulting to anyone
only if you're idiotic enough to care

>he isn't mentally-ill ENOUGH unlike me, the truly mentally-ill faggot

he let the bogdabros tag team his hairy butthole rawdog in order to contract the bogdavirus

Because she doesn't want to be seen as a woman. She wants to bee seen as a trans woman.

Using "she" is the least you can do for the person who produced pic related.

>he's using mental illness to sell a product, which is patronizing and disgusting
fuck it you idiots don't really care about the issues transgendered people deal with idk why i even try

that's right sweetie now run back to tumblr/reddit

most tumblrinas wouldn't call being transgender a mental illness

They're fake you fucking idiots.

this is what the future Bogdangrad elite will look like. You better learn this when the masters oh the universe reveal themselves.

transgenderism is sadly a mental illness. please don't listen to people saying that transitioning will positively affect your outlook or quality of life. more often than not if you decide to transition, you will also decide to end your life afterwards. life isn't fair, but please accept what you can and can't change instead of accepting death.

>implying diagnosis of gender dysphoria, HRT, or being out to whomever has anything to do with using preferred pronouns

If someone wants to be called by a certain pronoun in a certain context, respect that preference. Their identity, their hormones, and everything are their business and not yours.

IT'S OK TO CRYYYYY

(ᶦᵗ'ˢ ᵒᵏ ᵗᵒ ᶜʳʸ)
IT'S OOOKAAY TO CRYYYYY

obviously i don't care about your issues, i'm poking fun at how you're acting like being a tranny is a special club that you can't get into just by dressing like a woman and having fake tits

i will never respect someone who uses a mental illness to sell art

>but please accept what you can and can't change instead of accepting death.

Fuck off, I was born ugly and unlovable. I look like a fucking retard. I cringe every time I look in the mirror and require hours of makeup to look somewhat decent. I will never have sex. I will never find love. I will always be abnormal looking. I will shoot myself one day, and I salivate at the thought of that day coming. I want to die so fucking bad. I want death to overpower me, to rape me bloody, I want to die asap. I don't want to subjugate humanity to my disgusting presence anymore, I am a net negative to society. I will never be beautiful or supermodel tier, I have no reason to live.

lads, is it ok to cry?

Offer up your suffering and humiliation to Christ and allow yourself to be crucified by this world just like him.

>she

when will sophie be my wife.............

The cheeks are obviously fake

WHAT!?!?!?!?

Sophie isn't even a real trans. Its an act

How do you know Sophie doesn't take HRT?
If she does take HRT than she is literally not a transtrender by definition, do you even understand the context of the word?

Post cute Sophies

sounds like you have a mental illness. I normally wouldn't recommend getting some professional help but a shrink seems like your best bet.

I disagree that you are a disgusting presence to humanity or a net negative to society or unlovable

Samuel is qt af but Alex is my wife(male)

One of his friends hinted at them being fake. An user posted it in the other thread

ag cook looks like a lad