Pakistan isn't whit-

>Pakistan isn't whit-

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-e.

Stop please

Mehmet my son

You are Greek

Greek confirmed

Indo-euro at best with most middle class and above. Rest are pajeet tier

She's beautiful

Tfw no paki gf

greek

>Indo-euro at best with most middle class and above. Rest are pajeet tier
But she's not Indo-Euro. At most she looks like one of them pale skinned Indians or Arabs.

She looks like a typical Paki girl to me

Is this pewdiepie

Indo-euro aren't europeans. Its a linguistic group and people of that linguistic group are called indo-euro.

They're both Afghan

Pashtuns, afghan is a loose term

Who is the whitest ethnic group in the zone Afghanistan-Pakistan?

>whitest in pakistan
Kalash people, euro-tier. Too bad they are only 10,000. They have ancient hindu religion or something and the government protects their culture from preachers since they attract tourists
Pic related

>afghanistan
Hard to say, some pashtun tribes are euro tier and some are arab tier.

Remnants of the Indo-European colonizators.

No these are what average indians look like. The memes are a lie

That's an afghan, your average paki looks like this

But Im white 100% greek

Nah this is the average

fuck y'all. da fuck is wrong witchu wantin 2 b melanin deprived sunstroked cancer ridden sumbitches

Light skinned not wh*te. There's a difference

Blinding whiteness

Right on time

safedi ki chamkar

shining whiteness

But pajeet-san its a geographical fact that pakis on average are whiter than pajeets just like how afghans are whiter than pakis.

totally safed

Mansehra, muh home town

Just accept it pajeet.

Are Pashtuns white? My friend's dad and my friend are Pashtun and they arent that dark compared to indians.

Gilgit

WTF I love the middle east now

French kids?

She's afghani

No northen pakistan. Gilgit etc

in Afghanistan it's probably the Nuristani, doe they are so little you could just say they are the whiter Pashtuns

*they are so few

Yes
t.pashtun heritage
Im one of the darker ones compared to my friends

There are white tajiks too

>brown nipple
Hmm not white

Its reddish and I dont care

I wanna do things with you.

Pakistani equvilent is this but with brown eyes, blue ones are rare

Only if you're a gril

Sorry. :/

Are you sure that girl isn't Gilgit? That's what google shows me and it makes sense those mofos are white as heck

They're from kalash. Gilgit ones are light skinned olive tier, kalash ones are euro tier

I now understand why so many of you guys are pedos

Bacha bazi is an afghan pashtun thing and its with little boiz

Pic related: bacha bazi boi

oh yeah sorry Pakistani Pashtun are good boys u_u

It's a tajik/uzbek thing actually.

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html

Pic related is irani kurdish

pashtuns do it too, but it's originally a central asian/persian practise

I have to add, pashtuns only do it in tajik majority centers, it's nonexistent in pashtun only provinces like nangarhar, khost, paktia etc.

White in america

He'd pass of as a local in denmark

True

Love those big long shirts they wear. They look highly fucking comfy.

I have Pashtun heritage and I am solidly brown. I'm lighter than my mum though and my brothers though. Weird how that turned out...

Im glad im not dark as some indians...

Pashtuns are wheatish, its the facial structure that is different. I have tanned arms and facs but I have the facial structure of an iranian

Typical pashtun look is wheatish skin, sun tanned skin basically, if you look at pashtun kids they are very light skinned, long face, long nose, high forehead, wide shoulders, tall, deep set eyes.

>Pakis make competent leade-

>tfw never knew how much people cared about white skin
>tfw whole family is pale as milk and I'm dark af because I get 4 hours of sun a day when I'm not on vacation

my feet and legs/thighs still pale af tho

do you have good trap aesthetics?

They dont outside of asia. Only shithole euro countries worry about whiteness. Rest are into tanning

Both America and Pakistan could have &
Khans as leaders at the same time.
What a time to be alive.

No im a Lanklet
True, I usually don't worry about it too much.

gross shave you're nipple

Like him? Could he pass as pashtun

Why are indians,pakis such ugly people?

yes, I know one that looks just like him actually

Yeah my facial structure is solid italian like.

I had light skin as a kid too

I also have a big nose too REEEE

I love pakistani Muslims I'm jealous of the UK

Pashtuns are a dwindling minority in Afghanistan. Most Afghans and disgusting Hazar brownies.

British pakis on average are shit tier

Whoa this is aesthetic

Never met a Greek who looked like that

Pakistan has greater population of them, they will never die out. And hazaras are pale
t.has lots of hazars here

Can confirm.

Wrong. Most afghans in sweden are hazaras though that's true, I hear they're mostly criminals and rapists. Hazaras are an eyesore though.

>wheatish

So much mental gymnastics just to avoid saying brown?

Pajeets and most pakis are brown, we are wheatish, its light brown mixed with yellow undertones

Come islamize my country.

If you consider this brown then by all means, you do you. Most of us are beige/olive.

no kidding

mongoloids plus islamic inbreeding = one ugly mix

Too dardic mixed to look like pure pashtuns, my friends say I look kurdish/iranian

hnnnng

You do look iranian tbqhwy

Paki bros, are you really this friendly with tourists? Pic related is an Italian TV chef who travels alone around the world, he's actually in Pakistan and seems to be having a great time. Plus people keep asking him for pics and have mistaken him for a wrestler lol. You seem fun and friendly people to be around, aren't you?

lol, I appreciate the 'diversity' they bring to swedes and iranians so they're based in my eyes

Depends on the area tbqh, just dont draw too much attention and appreciate the place and people will give you free food

If I draw attention will I get free paki cock?
Asking for sweden

do I look like a pashtun ?
ps; I need some attention

no

No you look white