I am so fucking mad at this world. I am literally crying while I write this...

I am so fucking mad at this world. I am literally crying while I write this, because some people can't let others be happy and feel the need to shoot without hesitation.
I hate the world we live in. I went to sleep depressed and now I'm just mad... Mad that guns exist or that they're so easy to acquire. Mad that extremely fascist and judgmental people feel the need to believe that what they believe in is right. Mad that someone was able to get an assault rifle even though he was investigated by the FBI. Mad that you killed my boyfriend.
Mad that you felt the need to kill 50 people, take out 50 lives, just so you could prove a point.

That was someone's son, brother, friend, partner, etc. And you took that all away from them. Not only the 50 people, but all of the people that surround them. My boyfriend, murdered in cold blood at the hands of bigotry and hatred and an assault rifle.

I rarely approve of negative conducts, because I believe the world has enough evil in it, but this is the type of behavior that makes someone want to kill that same man that is behind this situation.

Stop. Spreading. Hate. We have enough of it already.

Gun violence needs to stop
gun violence needs to end
Your right to own military grade weapons does NOT supersede my right to live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLQ2sNovJdU
redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/06/12/omar-mateen-concealed-carry-license-security-license-florida/
twitter.com/Nero/status/742065218264535045
youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZhkUBKKQA
youtube.com/watch?v=k5F3uOTvJp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write about it in your LiveJournal, faggot.

You put a lot of effort into this b8

3/10 for making me reply.

>Gun violence needs to stop
>gun violence needs to end
>Your right to own military grade weapons does NOT supersede my right to live

>military grade
>ar-15
>military grade

o im laffin

Nice blog.
You should thank Islam for the 50 dead fags not inanimate objects. kill yourself

Fuck off anti gun shill. If the fags would have been armed the body count would have been lower.

Ban Assault Muslims

>lets get rid of our guns!

>muslims still have their guns

great fucking idea retard

nice blog post faggot

SHALL

Weak b8.

What's it like sitting in your chair and shaking impotently?

>military grade
>AR-15
Pick one

Looks got we have some new pasta to use for baiting newfags.

I'm so fucking sick of you gunnuts making this about the muslim, completely naive about HOW HE WAS ABLE TO GET THAT ASSAULT RIFLE

And NO
No one is going to take a fucking MILITARY GRADE WEAPON TO A FUCKING CLUB

NO
ONE
IS
GOING
TO
TAKE
A
MILITARY
GRADE
WEAPON
TO
A
FUCKING
CLUB

You tell us we need MORE guns. You tell us that we need guns in ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS

i'm sick of it. Im sick of this shit..
Common sense gun legislation cannot come sooner. I dont give a shit about your 2nd ammendment. It ends now.

I know this is bait but
crybaby

You came to the wrong place faggot

Wow... that really appealed to my pathos... You've literally changed and directed the entire narrative with this post... welp i guess im #teamhillary now.

>50 gays dead
>isis links which will boost Trump and hurt Hillary
man haven't had such a good day in a while

>implying that the AR15 is anything more than militia-tier

Tumblr blog post discarded.

mmmmm fresh pasta is good indeed

Get off Sup Forums then you pussy

The shooter skipped wild west night and went on Latin night because open carry didn't fit the theme

>military grade

I didn't realize my AR was made by the lowest bidder.

Go back to plebbit.

AIDS/10

Shut the fuck up queer bait

>MILITARY
GRADE
WEAPON
These are not military grade. Like it or not the weapons used to kill these people were really just hunting rifles in a "black scary tactical stock" take jimbo's mini-30 it's the same thing as an ar-15. your crusade, wether you know it or not is simple another step in stripping the ability to defend yourself

This is what gun free zones are. defenseless.

You have the right to not be murdered, not the right to live. If you want to enforce the right to live you'd also have to ban being fat or any other unhealthy act.

>praying for their families
>praying
Lmao Donald Trump is a literal retard. Magic desert book thumping faggot

nobody gives a fuck

your faggot boyfriend was killed because our government is letting in people from culture we've been fighting for nearly 2 millennium

wake the fuck up and realize this is a islam problem, guns have been allowed in us since 76' yet only now are we starting to see them occur most frequently, so clearly its the PEOPLE COMING HERE

If your buddy had a gun he might have lived,

atleast you're not german
youtube.com/watch?v=dLQ2sNovJdU

>HOW HE WAS ABLE TO GET THAT ASSAULT RIFLE

He didn't have an assault rifle. assault rifles are select-fire. He had a semi-automatic.

Also, he had a security guard's weapon license, a gun ban wouldn't have prevented him from getting anything.

redstate.com/jaycaruso/2016/06/12/omar-mateen-concealed-carry-license-security-license-florida/

Kill yourself, you weak faggot, before you get your comrades killed as we purge the country of mudslimes.

*tip*

Yes it does. Give me liberty or give me death. When we say it we mean it.

You also took a long as fuck diatribe about hate this and hate that and hate hate hate hate hate hate hate and clearly and expressly blamed all of this on hate, and then in your last three lines you completely ignore hate and magically blame everything on guns.

What the fuck is wrong with your brain. You aren't just lost with a map open: you read the map, understood it, got in your car and drove to your destination, reached it, got out of the car, looked around, said you were lost, got back into the car and drove off a fucking cliff.

While homosexuals certainly deserve to die, that attack took place because of the religion of peace, not because of guns. Remember the Charlie Hebdo massacre? Ak47s are illegal in France. That never stops Muslims.

What a mess of tiring cunts you guys are.

upboated, we must also ban knives, forks, spoons, cars, trucks, planes, wood, trees and anything not made of rubber

>implying being religious isn't more autistic
Born and raised Christian but then I wasn't 10 years old forever
Please kill yourself

fuck off wop, nobodycares what you think

You hateful bigot, don't you know children can be smothered on rubber? Why do you want more children to be smothered? Get a mother, bin that rubber.

kill yourself faggot

Come to Brazil and get shot in the face because you don't own a gun. After all, Rio de Janeiro is the gay city of the world...

Yeah gun control worked out so well for you with your cartels didn't it.

>no one is going to take a military grade weapon to a fucking club
Except the guy that did and killed 50 people

No one needs anything that holds more than ten rounds, and probably anything semi-auto as well.

Ban death top kek

Move to Chicago. I hear they've got a lot of nice anti-gun laws.

what if i'm a bad shot?

checkmate.

'No'

Fuck you bait fag. Burgers never relinquish arms! The parasite will have won if you do. NEVER EVER relinquish and murder anyone who tries to take your guns away.

shit! what can we do then?

I guess we'll have to nuke eachother in order that no one ever kills anyone again, after that

or we could make a list of non banned items? bread, water, milk, nuts erm

>needs

Whether or not someone "needs" it doesnt matter at all. Its an unalienable constitutional right.

twitter.com/Nero/status/742065218264535045

Shut up and take your red pill, faggot. A disarmed population is easier to control, ISIS acts because they KNOW westerns won't react.

You are too weak for this world. Start doing heroin or something and shut the fuck up

my condolences to your loss.
this said i have to state that gun control wouldn't have stopped ppl like this. this wasn't just the local weirdo with his pile of guns. this had an organized background and probably ISIS-support. he would have gotten hat he wanted.

>implying you can come take my guns without being armed yourself

People who make themselves easily exploitable will be exploited. Do you notice how many of the seemingly marginalized people we're supposed to empathize with don't have the ability to defend themselves?

We wouldn't have a refugee problem if they were able to fight for themselves in their own country. The Jews or Armenian people wouln't have been genocided because they wouldn't have been helpless.

We have locks on car doors because we know criminals will break into them. We secure the entrances of our homes to discourage would-be robbers. Despite every observable instance available to people like you, the thought of having any responsibility for your own safety shocks you. Despite the parallels available to examine in every other sort of crime, like the war on drugs, prohibition, or illegal immigration, you lack the capacity to understand criminals have no intention of following the law.

>I am literally crying while I write this,
Go back to tumblr faggot.

an AR 15 is not a military grade weapon you fucking idiot. But someone saying so is an automatic way to identify a retarded liberal who knows nothing about guns except what the media peddles

Well said.

Kill yourself liberal scumbag

>I am literally crying while I write this
>Mfw there are actually grown men out there like this

Disgusting post toothpaste jew.

>muh right for safe feelings!
Nope.

The only right I see is "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

He was a security officer so he would still have a gun even without bans

if you really believe this case is just bc of gun control yo are just too much afraid to admit that it had an islamic background and look for cheap excuses to direct your anger without being politicalky incorrect.
america shure has a gun-problem - but this attack would have happened anyway. bc he hated gay ppl. and bc he had the resources and contacts to get a gun for a shooting.

you can hide from the truth - but you can't run.

Then you shouldn't be allowed to own guns in the first place.

>muh freedums

Take away our guns and people will just armor up, add some giant razor blades to prevent tacklers and swing broadswords like the good ol days. Is that what you want? Would be hell of a bigger mess.

*Le Englightened Tip*

>The police don't NEED surplus military equipment but they get it anyway.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that he had a bomb strapped to his body?

>Military-grade weapons available to the public

Topped of keks.

Our cartels buy military grade weapons in Texas don't they?

>no one detecting this pasta

Too many newfags on this board. OP literally just changed the kill count number from an old copypasta.

Daily reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=H7ZhkUBKKQA

Great pasta, sauce?

>mexican
>not supporting the only cool law USA have
You probably are some lefty hipster faggot from the capital who takes stray animals from the streets and then annoy people in Facebook to make them to adopt them, kill yourself degenerate, this country doesn't need more whimps

relax dude, im not religious.

*tip*

The Paris attacks happened while gun ownership is forbidden in France and most of Europe.
The only thing you are going to win by doing the same is disarming you and your family for the upcoming civil war.
The only thing that realty triggers you is that you never had the courage to admit you live in a cruel world. No one can shape it differently, get over it.

Are we supposed to believe you are Mexican? You must be on of those gringo pederasts that hangs around in mexican beaches of war thorn states hoping to score cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=k5F3uOTvJp4

So Let's Blame Guns.
Not the people who hate us and have killed alot of our people.

Fucked up mentality ya have there hefe.

>ban guns
More people have died from aids you fucking faggot

Holy shit. An ISIS agent came into my club to bring me a handfull of bullets and I literally screamed at him and hit the guns out of his hand. He started yelling allahu akbar and swearing at me and I locked the exit door to the club. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to ISIS but I'm literally in shock from the right wingers tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is ISIS winning? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Florida???? This is so fucked.

You're living in a fantasy thinking that wishful thinking will stop the violence.

When it comes down to it either we send the Muslims back to their shit countries and nuke them.

Or Our own government disarms us and we live out the rest of our lives under sharia law

nice pasta, fag

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO.