Liberals literally laying the Blame for Muslim Massacre of Gay Nightclub on "The Christian Right"

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsreleased.com/?setid=45105
youtube.com/watch?v=P2FZUzEa74o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, I would blame the pope, but he didn't shoot those bastards, now did he?

This could have been easily prevented if every child on the planet had a gun.

ISLAM LITERALLY DID IT

WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING

>2.5k retweets

What the everloving fuck is wrong with these people?

>200 anti LGB bills
Wow that's impressive is there a source for that?

You heard it here first, trying to pass bills is literally worse than cold blooded murder.

Wow. It really makes you think.

>Democracy that I don't like is literally worse than murder

yeah i'm blaming Islam for it because a Muslim literally did it

Liberals are fucking retarded, haha

WHO
H
O

short hair on women make me barf.. all about the long hair.. the longer the better

oh..

""""""Women"""""""

Gay gets you the death penalty in many Islamic, African and Middle Eastern, nations.

One more time. Being gay, gets you TH death penalty, in Islamic nations.

That culture carries to Muslims all over the world.

Almost none of them pass.

Some are also "When filling out medical reports, the person must specify male or female biological sex" which is discriminatory because it doesn't include transpandimensional as a gender. Because lord knows, prostate cancer respects your pronouns.

It's a good moment to direct attention at the impact of homophobes in the US. There's been a lot of hatred around gay marriage in particular. It's important to call out the haters and the times of maximum hate. The Christian Right truly has a lot to answer for in the US. And Trump has a lot of work to do to tame the homophobia that runs deep through the GOP.

>100% correct

Nice to see you fucking leafs are finally accepting the birth pains of logic.

>200 anti-LGBT bills

How many gay people did those bills murder?

I knew it was a fake, still it's amazing that people believe that mainstream politics in the west still has a large enough Christian presence that they would be able to pull something like this.

>Sand nigger kills 50 people and injures 51 more people
>Was a registered democrat
>UH GUYS THIS IS CLEARLY THE RIGHTS FAULT

I fucking hate liberals.

Me too. They'll never admit they are the problem.

I blame midgets and women with purple hair.

>people think right-wing is any form of government intervention/regulation

Correct me if I'm mistaken but wasn't that the lefts thing throughout history? When did left become right?

What the fuck do you expect? That shit was literally like it was designed to make Trump president
>mud
>kills fags
>gun license
>democrat
They are with their back against the wall. Their only chance right now is clinging to the crazy ones and starting next week some "scandals" about republicans will suddenly emerge

I just.. I don't even.. what the fuck is going on in the world today? Is mental illness really this prevalent? I really have no clue how to feel about this. I remember reading the Room 101 chapter in 1984 as a kid and thinking how farfetched it would be to make someone really believe 2 + 2 = 5, like that's just some crazy dystopian fantasy. I never in a million years thought I'd be seeing it happen in real life, on the internet, by a massive amount of people, not one or two minor but vocal insane people, but encouraged and spread by THOUSANDS of people.

>click on thumbnail
>look immediately for penis in shadow

I've been here too long...

Someone explain that fag's logic to me. How the fuck does the Christian Right's 200 anti-LGBT bills have anything to do with a lone Sand Nigger gunning down a bunch of faggots?

There weren't any security in the bar? How the fuck did the muslim manage to kill 50 people without being interrupted. Did they were afraid of being Islamophobic or something?

Let them bring the Muslims over and learn the hard way. When gay couples are being beaten in the street by Arab youths they will regret it and it will be too late. These American degenerates will be the first to meet the Muslim machete and they don't even realize it. One good thing about Islam is they will remove the liberal delegates, stone the worthless feminist sluts and burn the sexual deviants at the stake.

The left is planning it's own murder and I'm OK with it, society can fall if it means I can watch the white liberals get brought to the chopping block in front of their pathetic families.

Nah it's from microminus bikinis it's a girl. Nice firm tits too

> girlsreleased.com/?setid=45105

>Get gender specific cancer.
>Change pronouns.
>Cancer goes.
What makes it all worse is people actually believe this.

I never thought id say this but....i just can't right now i can't even.....

Was the gunman part of the Christian right or was he a muslim registered democrat claiming allegence to isis?

>christians killed 50+ gays and wounded 50 more this weekend

C O G N I T I V E

D I S S O N A N C E

"Don't forget: you're here forever" doesn't just mean that you'll be on Sup Forums forever. It also means that Sup Forums will be inside your mind forever. You will never get rid of the things you learn here. The posts and memes that have infected your brain will stay around until the day you die.

That's bullshit. Muslims believe in almost everything Christians believe in (along with another boatload of crap), and take it twice as seriously.

Been two crazy months so far huh?

Man, I wish they would blame anyone but the rapist for rape.

If they are literally willing to die before you'll name Islam for what it is, let 'em.

I don't even understand how the brain of Liberals works. I literally have blue-pilled normie liberal Bernie-bros telling me that Christians are just as violent as Muslims and have killed just as many people have in the past week.

How does someone simply invent that much bullshit and live their life according to it.

what is in these people's water?

please fucking post more of this chick

Academically smart people tend to be a little more idealistic and gullible. Particularly if they grew up fairly well off and in a predominantly white neighborhood. Smart people fall for libtard memes about poverty causing violence and capitalism being evil and all the rest of that, mostly due to their being inclined to understand the world more in theory than from experience.

FFS I already posted the link to her pix once, go here faggot.

> girlsreleased.com/?setid=45105

youtube.com/watch?v=P2FZUzEa74o

>faggots gets murdered by muslims
>they defend muslims

Just let them die

tyvm wasn't paying attention

I told you. Faggots are almost uniformly blue-pilled.

moot?

A radical mudslime was L I T E R A L L Y responsible for this crime. Not the "Christian Right." It was a deranged muzzie that did it. NOBODY ELSE.
Good lord, I cannot wait for November when President Trump saves us all.

2+2 = 5

Wicked weasel model

I think her name is Emily but I'm not sure.
Fapped to her many a time

please dont be a trap please dont be a trap please dont be a trap

help me Sup Forums I just can't bear this anymore. How many fucking slaughters must happen before liberals understand that the religion of peace may have some issues with violence? I just can't fucking make this shit up.

>"integrate" muslim american citizen with afghan origins makes a massacre and pledge his allegiance with Al-Baghdadi with a 911 phone call
>ISLAM IS PEACE!!! CHRISTIANS ARE WORST!!!! MUH CRUSADES

please make it stop, is it so hard to understand that Islam might need a bit of reformation?

the terrorists want to please conservative christians, they know they can't win without US help

How did 200 failed bills kill 50+ gays in Orlando?

this. Liberals entire world view revolves around emotions and white guilt. They defend Islam because to them its primary made up of brown, poor people

no man has that kind of butt, you're a virgin

Shes a she

Fuck off retard. There are plenty of right leaning gays that hate this shit. Your viewpoint that this is a good thing because it's bad for "sexual deviants" is the exact same viewpoint that the pic in OP is expressing is a problem. Maybe even more gay people would join into nationalistic movements in we didn't have to share it with morons like you,.

If liberals admit that Islam is the problem then they are admitting that Republicans are right about foreign policy and immigration. Liberals will never do that

Which one of those bills was the gunman?

of course this would happen
this is a cultural war
you see, if they don't keep saying shit like this the commom people would realize all the multi culti bullshit and then the globalist agenda would suffer a setback
so they're basically going against what's real to push their agenda even further

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>learn

Thanks OP

Was missing Christians

I only need someone blaming video games....and BINGO

>it doesn't have a penis so it's not a trap

Well, the shooter did leave a wedding cake outside the club before he went in, with Leviticus 20:13 written on the side and a big crucifix on top. I don't want to point fingers, but that strongly suggests that he was Christian.

I care more about the 200+ anti-LGBT bullets that have been fired in the last six months.

You better fucking believe I will place ALL of the blame on the assholes the pulls the trigger because his fucking magic book tells him he will get his dick sucked by a virgin on the other side.

Also
I just visited the Twitter of the biggest cuck of the Internet aka Onision.
That guy is just insane.
He bashes Christians and the belief of god all the time yet he defends Islam and accuses people of Islamophobia (and I am a Fedora btw)
He claims to be a feminist pushing for equality yet he thinks that men are somehow inferior to women
He even fucking published a chart of "approval of homosexuality" in Asia, North America and Europe. Despite the evidence of the chart that an extremely tiny minority in Islamic countries was ok with gays (including Turkey and Malaysia) all he did was picking on Russia.

I should just fucking get out of the internet, I can't bear this shit anymore

meanwhile, Christianophobia is not a term

That's a man tho

>caring about dead faggots
Fuck off to reddit libtard.

Christophobia.

>Fuck off to reddit libtard.

No.

In no way I want to define myself a liberal.
Yet there people that define themselves as "classical liberals" which actually admit that Islam has a violence issues.

He's a Muslim, check his timeline. He admits to being Muslim and having Muslim family. This is MIDF shilling, nothing more.

This

They saying ohhh Islam isn't to blame but I'd like to see these fags and retards try and hold a gay pride parade in Saudi and see how long they last.

They've allied with an ideology that will kill them eventually quicker than AIDS so good riddance leave them to it

I actually burst out laughing reading this.
The fact that these people are 100% serious is partly what makes it funny, but it also makes it quite tragic and hopeless.

>moot?
I'm pretty sure if Moot were here that he'd be posting pictures of dicks and jacking off.

>Shooting up a gay club is the same as passing anti-gay legislation
No.

Ugh, are you implying that a woman with a penis can't have prostate cancer right now because I literally can't even.

Name one massacre where Christians were involved in the past 16 years. Name one massacre where Islam was involved, oh wait yea.

im with you. if society is going to crumble my joy will come from watching this degenerate morons die by the sword of islam

you sir are a god

Is she a she (female) or a she (male)?

Christian right:
>gays shouldn't marry

Muslims:
>murder gays

These people are sick.

>arab sheikhs
>poor

wealthiest family in the world own Manchester City FC. literally more money than the Rothschilds bro

The white Christian is the single most oppressed minority in the western world.

I said to them (meaning liberals) muslims are poor. They think muslims are all poor starving refugees

Each bill counted toward 0.25% of a gay person

if you edited out the lines in the fabric of the bikini, even badly in something like ms-paint, the visual effect would disappear and you'd be able to see everything. what's the point of doing a clothed shoot if you're gonna take pics like this?

You moron, today it's fags, tomorrow it's a crowded resturaunt or a football game. These Muslims don't care. Remember Paris, Brussels, London, Madrid or nyc? Fags weren't specifically targeted. Remember cologne?

I cannot get mad at shit like this anymore. I can only laugh