Why do teens nowadays listen to garbage tier music like gucci gang instead of listening to master minds like >pic...

Why do teens nowadays listen to garbage tier music like gucci gang instead of listening to master minds like >pic related

le wrong generation

look like bork

you just listen to her because she's kind of cute
faggot

indie is teh gay

where are all the hot girls listening to indie

who

Judging from the picture it looks like indie garbage, which is in now way any better than nigger trap music

Teenage culture is a meme.

>be hormonefilled, popularity driven teenager
>fitting in is a fight to the death
>trash like Gucci Gang and Shit Malone is "hip"
>get aboard the "cool" because you gotta like what everyone else are liking

but rounder
not as cute imo
also doesn't look like a little fuckmachine like bork

I'd like to listen to the sound of her pussy flapping, if you catch my drift ;)

I'm afraid I don't, care to explain?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I want field recordings of pussy sounds

Pussy Sounds - The Bitch Boys

you know the pussy good if it sounds like your stirring mac n cheese while you fuckin her. you penetrating ya bitch and shit and then when it gets silent all you hear is a little sturring mac and cheese

stop posting here Lydia

gucci gang hella lit tho senpai

Lol I swear it's always the niggas who don't get pussy who think like this.

Good pussy doesnt always make that sound and that sound isn't always an indicator of good pussy.

Good pussy needs to be tight, stay wet for multiple rounds, be able to accommodate my above average black penis, and not have roast beef hanging out. That Mac and cheese sound shit is definitely irrelevant

Get outta here nigga. Go back to KTT

literally who?

little bjork :3

Btw, anyone who isn't aware, the band OP posted is the regrettes. They're even worse and more boring than they look, and their lyrical content is far, far worse than you could imagine.

oh wait jk I'm fucking dumb and thought that was someone else fml

>the regrettes
what a disastrous name

listened to one song it's fuckin shit

would berry tho

swag

>would berry
I mean yeah

>he thinks every teenager listens to the same thing
I bet you thought you were the only teenager in the world who listened to the shit you liked back then.

more like i regrette ever listening to their music

true lad

How would you say they compare to Cherry Glazerr?

LA is littered with bands like this. They aren't good. Then again the bay area is littered with punk bands with saxophones so what's worse?

As someone from nor cal, I can tell you that tryhard hardcore bands are far worse than both.

Who is she?

did we hurt your feewings

HAHAHA

this though actually

im 31 and i fuckin love lil pump
that guys cool, man

literally who?

I hear plenty of teenagers in my city who listen to good music. Bare in mind though, this is also location of a guitar summit, so standards for just jamming open mic are pretty high. Meaning, if you don't know your numbers, don't even bother.

This generation is talented as fuck and I like you faggots.