Bojack is kino

Bojack is kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SVKGnqtox4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More like Redditino

This. It's too smart for Sup Forums. If only it were Im14AndThisIsDeep-core like The Matrix and Fight Club.

>inb4 people who watched like 2 episodes of season 1 shit on it

edgy, but if that meme didnt exist this board could acknowledge the show is pretty solid

It's just bad and his fuccboi houseguest is a terrible character

oh man i hope i am edgy and cool enough to watch you're favorite obscure movie. the show is fine

Random Rick and Morty tier "humor"
I can see why people like it, but hate when they try to pretend there is some hidden depth in it like

There's nothing random about Bojack like in R&M.

It is but they managed to make Todd the shittiest character when he was okay in the first two seasons.

The whole premise is that some characters are animals.
if thats not random I dont know what is.

R & M to me is all "hey get this reference you smart cool nerd?" and nihilism. Bojack's comedy is a few visual gags, in jokes and random shit that's ok. Its better as a kinda funny character study drama thing

Once you get used to the antropomorphic animals (which isn't relevant to anything and is just there for the sake of it), the show doesn't really rely on random humour.

No. It's quite boring & indulgent actually?

Name a more kino episode aired in 2016.
Protip: you can't.

this is a stupid person's argument

this is a stupid person's argument

It functions as a set up for a lot of light hearted corny puns to offset the depressing nature of Bojack's downward spiral. It's a show for adults. But not in a "oh it's adult because it contains dirty jokes and edgy humor" way. It has more in common with House than Rick & Morty.

/thread-a-rino

Underwater episode was a fucking masterpiece.

pure kinography

Its like a amalgamation of every 2010s comedy.
Bland, unfunny jokes and the animation is shit. Worst show Ive seen in months,,,, and I forced myself to watch entire season 1.

mfw Bojack ends being the best pleb filter. Feels good man.

>This is Sup Forums, Reddit and Thumblr se as an Adult humor.
youtube.com/watch?v=8SVKGnqtox4

Kino isn't just about laughs. Did you even feel a single feel, normie?

Family Guy/American Dad = Facebook
Steve Universe = Tumbrl
Rick & Morty = Reddit
Bojack = Sup Forums

Its awfull but I can see why you people gooble it up like its the greates thing
In real life, if someone tries to comunicate in quips and half-baked cynicism no one would want to be near him. But Bojack have friends who are willing to spend time with him. Its like a fanfiction for people who dont have any friends and shaped their entire worldview only by watching tv

Talking in memes doesnt ad any weight or meaning to your post.
Try again.

Family Guy/American Dad = Sup Forums
Steve Universe = Sup Forums
Rick & Morty = Sup Forums
Bojack = Sup Forums

This, there is no difference in quality between those four.

Poorly edited youtube video. The jokes have more of an impact in the actual episodes when they're not obnoxiously cut away abruptly. Also, you're not meant to laugh at all the jokes. A lot of them are simply Bojack attempting to deflect blame and/or cope with a situation in which he fucked up (something which a lot of us can relate to). As the viewer, you're supposed to pick up on that kind of behavior and use it to gain a better understanding of Bojack's character as well as the self-destructive downward spiral he's experiencing.

Bojack's better than both Ricky & Morty and Steven Universe. Though, all of em are above average shows.

Steve Universe = /trash/

>season 1
oh he's a depressed fuck up. His friends see the best in him even though he doesn't.
>season 2
He's trying to get better but he still fucks up sometimes. People around him get caught in his wake.
>season 3
He's actively going out of his way to hurt everyone around him. Fuck this guy

*except Family Guy/American Dad

Stars
They come and go
They come fast, they come slow
They go like the last light of the sun, all in a blaze

Only watched the first season. It wasn't that bad but it wasn't enough to get me watching another season

You are giving the show too much credit.
At the end of the day Bojack is just dumbed down cartoon Charlie Sheen and his "self-destructive" actions have no real concequences and are just vehicles for shitty jokes.

Congratulations, you understood the plot!

But you're actually wrong, and plainly you haven't watched the show or you're incapable of engaging it when be a contrarian faggot.
Bojacks action do affect those around him, he alienates everyone around by his self-destructive behaviour, even Todd who is almost immune to Bojacks abide, almost.

He's left with Sarah-Lynne who is the only person left in Bojacks world capable of understanding their shared dire existence of showbiz, the isolation and the manifestion into abusive and compulsive behaviour that fucks everything up. Over and over again. And then Bojack loses her.

You can't make a legitamate comment unless you watch the show you fucking autistic faggot

Exact same reaction, and pretty much the same one I have for every Netflix show. Since the whole season is up at once I can binge it and walk away somewhat satisfied with whatever it was, but after waiting a year and knowing what to expect I rarely watch the second

>You are giving the show too much credit.

Am I? Cause other people are picking up on it too. Maybe it just appeals to a certain personality type.

>is just dumbed down cartoon Charlie Sheen and his "self-destructive" actions have no real concequences and are just vehicles for shitty jokes.

Except in Charlie Sheen's case it would just be explained away as "mommy issues". With Bojack, it's a lot more complicated. There are multiple factors that are or aren't driving Bojack to do the things he does (i.e: mommy issues, feeling betrayed by his idol, feeling misunderstood and unappreciated in a world driven by consumerism, thinking of yourself as "too good" for something. etc...). We just don't have all the pieces of the puzzle yet.

>You can't make a legitamate comment unless you watch the show you fucking autistic faggot
I can and I will continue to do so.
If I kept watching the show that would mean I like it, and there would be nothing to disscus othat than fan theories and circlejerking... and we both know there is a place for this already...
I wont force myself to watch more than a few episodes of the show I dont like.

>Maybe it just appeals to a certain personality type
I guess you are right, I just dont like cartoon comedy shows that try to be social commentary at the same time.

>In real life, if someone tries to comunicate in quips and half-baked cynicism no one would want to be near him. But Bojack have friends who are willing to spend time with him. Its like a fanfiction for people who dont have any friends and shaped their entire worldview only by watching tv
Nigger that's literally adressed on the show.
The only people that talk to him are a girl that is writing book about him, a hobo that doesn't have anywhere to go, his agent and a guy that is unnaturally nice to everyone.
One of the points of the show is that if you're famous and rich you can get away with almost anything.

Todd a fuccboi... confirmed for never watching the show

It's in the same tier as Rick and Morty - amateurish, entry-level nihilism using animation as a vessel in a way that appeals only to those who haven't thought a day in their entire lives. For some odd reason, normal people think that having in-your-face, blunt attempts at heavy messages in your show means they're fucking brilliant.

It's trash, and you're trash if you like it. There are many other adult cartoons you could be watching that handle these same subjects much better, like MTV's Downtown, The Venture Bros, and The Maxx.

Bojack Horseman is essential "I consider myself smart, but haven't read a book outside of school that wasn't written by Tao Lin"-core

>its a 'i'm finally famous but can't enjoy it because i'm so sad, better watch how my self-pitying alienates everyone around me, oh no my depression is harming my career too' episode

People also unironically think the underwater episode is great.

I'm that guy, I came home from work one day and my sister and I were eating so I put on Bojack because I've always heard good things about it.

2 episodes in my sister goes "Why are we watching this?" so we put it on some other shit

No, Moral Orel is kino. Bojack Horseman is a shallow attempt at the same thing.

Terrible rebuttal.

Jesus christ, kid. Contrarian just for giggles, or?

>It's trash, and you're trash if you like it

I have a different opinion, and mine is better so if you don't agree with me you're trash.

Got it.

That's exactly what I said, trash.

such a fantastic song choice

no, he () is completely right

This is one of the best animated shows currently going on but Sup Forums is too deep in memes to appreciate it.

people who put question marks on the end of sentences that aren't questions deserve death

You can bitch and moan all you want but until any of these show write a bit as good as Roy you can SUUUUCK MYYYY DIIIICK.

It's a bad show but it had it's moments.

In the first season, the intro where Bojack's child hero kills himself was really well done.

don't try to discuss Bojack here. or anything you like, really.
it was okay when the first season aired but Sup Forums isn't allowed to like anything so you'll just get people who didn't understand a fairly straightforward show or people who didn't even watch it railing against it.

episode was lit

>references
like what? ones like the needful things episode don't rely on you getting the reference

agreed

Really? If you dont like something it has to mean you either didnt underestanded it, or just havent seen it?

no, but the ones autistically hating it or spamming memes fall into those categories because they can't have any other form of discourse.