It finally clicked.

congrats on turning 16 so close to christmas

wut. this album like immediately clicks

Holy shit.
It finally clicked.

took ya long enough

kys

KEYS

What "clicked?" Can you elaborate on that?

I hated death grips with a passion. I had only listened to guillotine and part of niggas on the moon prior to listening to the money store. Now I'm in love. All I want to do is go to one of their shows.

nice

was the same way. heard about it over and over and tried to listen and didn't get the appeal. friend sat me down and forced me to listen and then it hit me.

it took a couple years tho

It's just bubblegum pop with a kinda raspy wrapper. How did the fuck did you have trouble "getting it"?

Holy fuck it finally clicked. Better than Kid A.

Am I the only one who loved Death Grips the first time I heard them? I remember hearing The Fever when it first came out and it immediately resonated with me. I felt like this was the music I've been waiting for for many years.

Bump

got em

Poor quality bait, you even spelled rapper wrong.

not at all

Almost got me

what exactly clicks? like conceptually?

haha

not him but it's very dense, i had passively listened to the record for ages but actually focusing on it makes all the better. plus you can't understand ride on first listen.

first time I listened to TMS it straight up sounded like noise in my ear. couldn't decipher it. one by one each song began to click. it was like each song was a key to unlock the dark otherworldly sounds I was hearing. started with footage, then hacker, then get got, then double helix, then system blower. the rest of the album folded and it all hit me. it was fucking genius

>the money store
>in the current year 2017
nigga this album shouldn't take years let alone a couple listens to click you fucking pleb