Will (((they))) ever stop getting in the way of his comedy goldmine?

Will (((they))) ever stop getting in the way of his comedy goldmine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop making these threads. 90% of people who've actually heard of this show are from Sup Forums

Just goes to show we triggered those libtard cucks! I'm part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

>he doesn't like eric andre

Thanks for telling me what to watch.

Eric Andre sucks, so did MDE, but Andre is extra shitty for pushing censorship.

>he likes the eric andre show

>He likes Eric Andre

l m a o

>liking shitty "le random xD!!" humor made to appeal to spastic 17 year olds

hes on the same level as filthy frank

>ironic anti-comedy is only allowed if you're a liberal

OP is a fag
It's time you stop reposting this shit, Sam

You're ultimately in rebellion of the power structure that controls earth when you think about it because behind the liberal movements are jews. they control the media the government all form of communication. you're rebellion against their control systems. its like the matrix youre becoming the one so to speak

>stop making a thread on Sup Forums because people on Sup Forums know about it

>stop reposting

On Sup Forums? Lol. On average (and I've cataloged it), this board has about 260 repeated threads every day.

Eric Andre is not an adult swim exec, he got nothing to do with the neckbeard being unable to be subtle for once

>I watch a ten minute anti-comedy sketch show for stoners to rebel against the ultimate power structure that controls the Earth
this is the dumbest form of slacktivism I've heard of in my life. A tumblr with 2 hits about the Marxist feminists eskimo intersectionalist interpretation of Lady and the Tramp has more of an impact on public opinion

You need to be more subtle

Nobody actually uses exclamation points on this site

right, him and his other douchey liberal ironic comedy buddies pressuring management to fire him had nothing to do with him being fired

>Sam JUST
lmao

show me a single proof of what you're saying

if you dislike the guy it's fine, but right now you're just making up stuff for no reason whatsoever

>he finally stopped getting away with it
RIP

I just can't get into him, his only humor is acting outrageous to get a rise out of people. There's plenty of people who do that on a daily basis around here and the only ones laughing are themselves.

I caught like half of one of his episodes when I looking for something to watch. I don't even know what the fuck was going on but it was like a teacher having an inner monologue while students laughed and threw stuff at him? I don't know but it wasn't funny as was cringy as fuck.
>hur hurrrr SJW!!!!
No. Hate those freaks but the show just wasn't funny enough to even leave me curious for moren

nothing has changed except you got a new buzzword to totearound

how many times have you typed alt-right on Sup Forums since hearing it?

Its your umbrella term for when things upset you

you guys are in eveythread on tv showing how politically sensitive you are at the slightest things even if its non political

you might as type "you are upsetting me,please care"

Is this a copypasta? I've seen this on Sup Forums

>Adult Swim being funny after 2007 or 2008
Went downhill pretty fast when they finally started to get real advertisers on board.

WTF I hate (((them))) now.

You just know advertisers were involved. Lazzo doesn't seem the type to cave to anyone on anything, [as] is his baby for better or worse.

It got cancelled for a reason. Just look at Sam's twitter. He's posting about pizzagate. Regardless, the show had some great moments. Their criticism of the prison system was one of the deepest things I've ever seen on Adult Swim. youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

once they cancelled ATHF it was pretty obvious they're fucking up hard

just look at all the bullshit on Gelmans twitter. MDE was one of the main reasons he quit his job at [as]. Sam alleges the guy quit because he's a cokehead who made a show that wasn't funny and got shit ratings and no one watched it.

But Bernstein and the Atlantic want to pretend Gelman is a comedic genius

>criticism of the prison system
that's not what the sketch is about at all

DUDE BIRD UP LMAO
DUDE RANCH LMAO
DUDE HANNIBAL LMAO

Look out fellas, we've got a real partician over here

>being this mad

>Charls' character is minding his own business when he's picked up by the police for a crime. We have no idea whether or not he actually did it, and indeed, it doesn't matter. He's going to be punished, guilty or not. Like Sam says, whites today are practically told that being born as white is tantamount to "original sin."

>The case seems to be, however, that he is innocent. He goes into it having perfect faith that the system will grant him justice. Instead, he's imprisoned.

>His response to all of this is denial. What he says to the judge when being told his sentence, him talking to himself in his cell, what he says while gambling with the guards. He holds onto his laid-back attitude and apathy as he's unblinkingly gambles away more years of his life, as he gets stabbed by fellow inmates.

>Finally, he's released. He gives an indifferent farewell to the guard as he's let out, and walks home. Only his home is in ruins. He has nothing. He then marches off to a bed, that has written on its side "To Go To Sleep Forever". His deathbed. He knows he wasted his time, that he should have fought back, and that its too late. Only now does he finally become angry. But it is of no consequence. He's already lost everything.

>It's basically a two-pronged commentary.

>If this isn't Kino, I don't know what is.

I honestly don't understand why that Gelman faggot has a career. He's the least funny part of EVERYTHING he is in. Never once has he made me crack a smile. I stopped watching Married the moment he came onscreen.

I never even knew what this shit heads name was until he quit. Just knew him as the literal cuckold from The Other Guys and background actor #3 in the last episode of Mad Men. And he was the #2 on that awful load of shit Eagleheart

Eagleheart is one of the best things that's ever been on adult swim.

I never watched The Sam Hyde show but it still saddens me what [AS] has become. Just remove fucking Seth McFarlane shit and Robot Chicken holy shit

lmao I hope you are being ironic. Eagleheart was fucking terrible.

I still haven't figured out what this sketch means.

You do know the ad revenue they get from those shows is how they subsidize all the weird other shit that gets far fewer viewers, right?

yes but the network is so trash it doesn't even matter anymore. I don't believe anyone even watches the Seth powerhours anymore and just have the TV turned on as background noise

>Have a show that is making you money and getting your chanel attention
>Cancel it because it makes Liberals butthurt

The world we live in is fucking amazing.

How is this any different than if in 1998, Comedy Central cancelled South Park because moms and Christians were offended by it?

Friendly reminder that both Eric Andre and Sam Hyde are shit and that if you watch either one you are a fag under the age of 20

Hi Sam!

>Liberals think MDE is alt right comedy when it was anti establishment and post society humor.

Liberals don't even know whos friend or foe anymore they are so brainwashed, Wow this really made me twink

Paradigm shift 2070 is still one of the funniest things I've ever seen

I don't like it but I think MDE is worse, hopefully his show gets canceled soon too

he looks like male hillary

Anything that doesn't sing the praises of progressivism, marxism and diversity is the enemy. And there is only one flavor of enemy: The Counter-Revolutionary.
They'll change the name, and call Counter-Revolutionaries "racists" or "sexists" to make sure things don't get stale, but the crime is still the same to them: Wrong-Think

The Left's opposition isn't allowed to be diverse, funnily enough. Hence all opposition is funneled-down into one kind of label.

your butthurt is delicious

Why would I like something I don't like?

Same. I hope it is.

What kind of music do you like?

>Just look at Sam's twitter. He's posting about pizzagate.

this is what BLACKED posters actually believe

95% of Robot Chicken episodes are atrocious, 3% are meh, and 2% are hilarious. It's a shame because it looks like the claymation takes a lot of work.

>It got cancelled for a reason. Just look at Sam's twitter. He's posting about pizzagate.

What does his Twitter have to do with the show, how successful it was or how much money it made?

>How is this any different than if in 1998, Comedy Central cancelled South Park because moms and Christians were offended by it?

Your argument is literally BUT THIS OTHER THING, WHAT IF IT HAPPENED

It hurts the brand.

>goof-posting
Don't bring that devil shit round here.

>getting cancelled by the "tolerant" left that is completely intolerant to anyone who disagrees with them

dang he's really having a meltdown.

Because Conservatives suck at comedy

>Brexit goes through
>Trump becomes president
> Sup Forums still finds a way to get cucked

Why did you catalog it?

looks like someone wants to get raped again

It isn't.

But that didn't happen.

>random reddit rant with just 20 upvotes
You sure convinced me all of those disgusting left wing people are trash. It's what they all think, right? You can tell by the 20 upvotes.

Seems to be about a guy who goes to prison and is both in denial of it and never lets it phase him. Then only when he's released does he show an emotional reaction.

What that is supposed to mean, who knows.

> BUD ID ISN'T FAAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRR ;_;

guess you should fear the strong, pal

I can tell by the 270 electoral votes.

I use them ironically!

Don't fuck with this poster!

> this can't be happening, I'm in control here

Go tell Sam that

Leftists look like THAT?
You've changed my world view forever

He got cancelled because he had the wrong politics is the only point I'm making. Now don't be racist and bring 5 adult muslim males into your home.

>Trump will fix all this, the election said so!

You must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

most retarded unironic comeback I've heard in a while

Sorry I can't read your post, we're censoring it for not matching my politics ;^)

>He got cancelled because he had the wrong politics is the only point I'm making

Then you could say so without a completely retarded MSPaint image. If you were capable, that is.

>everybody I hate is hillary

>implying trump won't cause an enormous liberal electoral backlash just like obama did with rightists

>He got cancelled because he had the wrong politics is the only point I'm making

Then I guess the weak should fear the strong in this situation. That would be you, in case you need help figuring this out. ;^)

He got cancelled because his show is terrible AND his politics are disgusting.

AS can find another youtuber with Sam Hyde's "talent" in less than a week.

Eric Andre is Walmart Sam Hyde you fucking pleb

>all the alt-faggot tears ITT

keep it coming, i've got all night

I really hope Trumps listen to our tweets and put Sam back on Sup Forums. He fucking deserves it. As one of the biggest proponents of alt-right I think he deserves his slot on /television.

I really hope Milo will help us on this I tweeted hiim but he hasn't responded back

>everything I don't like is a Fascist

Calm down, Laci.

I'm sure Sam deserves Milo's hungry slot.

Reminder that you worship a homosexual

christ, a homo is preferable to this

There's not one thing Eric Andre does that hasn't been done before but calling him Sam Hyde completely misrepresents both of them.
Eric is about high energy shock humour whereas MDE is far more slowly paced and surreal and steeped in metaphor. It was unlike anything that has ever aired (some skits were conventional) and unlike most self-absorbed pretentious weird-for-the-sake-of-being-weird shit it was actually good.

Damn. I thought he had protected himself when he made this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jgNDA_Z2H0U