/CHI/

just let it end already editon

CHI

i know

CHI
>seeing happy couples
>seeing happy people
>the pleasant summer breeze reminds you of all that you missed out in your teens
I mean it's an easy job and it helps me build quite a bit of savings since half of my paycheck does not go to cover rent which is the case for most wagecucks but it's still depressing.

CA
NO

just accept being alone you say you still enjoy doing things so put more time into those things

I guess. I've been working quite a bit. It takes my mind off things for a bit, it's all well and good as long as I don't think too much about the customers and compare myself to them.

i'm pretty much getting to the point of being alone for the rest of my life my only problem is I no longer enjoy anything

I am still clinging on to hope that something will happen. I have accepted that I have fucked up badly and that I can never make up for what I have done, and even less for what I did not do. I doubt I can ever be a normie now, but maybe I can be something not so pathetic, atleast I can become better than I am now.

Though I too fear being alone forever. I have never really connected with anyone on a more than superficial level. There has always been something that others had that I lacked in social interaction. I had a half-chance to socialize but I did not really warm up to the activity itself, I probably should have done that since those opportunities are rare but I still didn't. I guess going when you don't really want to is how people make friends, right? And it's not like I got invited anyhow, it was more of a situation where I could have invited myself. I remember having the thought "this life is not for me" the first time in middle school, I have been thinking about that more and more often nowadays.

I no longer fear being alone at this point it's all I know and iktf of thinking this life isn't for me I just always feel like it wasn't meant to be you know?

At times it has been so close but I never really had it, ever. I am accustomed to being alone but I don't want it to be like this forever. Life should not be like this, but it is and I don't see change in sight.

I kind of don't want it to be forever but I know that since i'm already to far in things will never be the same even if something was to change it's already left it's scar and it will burn forever

>i'm already to far in things will never be the same even if something was to change it's already left it's scar and it will burn forever
I know, but it can still surely get better somehow, even if it's just a little. Even if it will not be what it could have been if things had went right from the start.

we can only hope at this point

Another day wasted at work
I hate working so much. I wish I could play vidya all day

can you not bring you laptop or something?

Wifi traffic goes through the same filters and routers. Sup Forums is still going to be blocked

Oh, you mean bring a laptop to play vidya?
Maybe.
I don't really have a great laptop though. I'm not going to be playing, say, the Witcher 3 on it.

use phone internet or vpn

bring laptop to work to play? wtf
what kind of job is that

Dam never realize CHI threads just turn into depressing pits for fingolians.

What is a 1 hour lunch break
Yah, I'm thinking of setting up an OpenVPN connection to my home router.

what does /chi/ mean?

Anything can be a depressing pit for a fingolian.

you could just switch to like a security guard job and fuck around all day
chicano

I remember a friend of mine who did sec guard job. Some guys started to steal copper wire from the warehouse he worked so he spent 8 hours on his car watching copper wire stacks outside the warehouse. Told me it was the most boring job he ever had and would had rather been shoveling pig shit instead.

thats because he's retarded and could of just fucked around those 8 hours and watched shit on his phone or something

His car had a camera install in it, if something happen and saw him fucking around on his phone he would be screwed.

well he should of gotten a security job where nothing happens

>The average rate for a Security Guard is C$12.75 per hour
Desu...

that ain't bad

It's like a dollar above minimum wage

no it ain't it's well above it

Minimum wage is $11.40 in Ontario.

wtf

Adelante amigo

Soret

I have one of those names REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE