Rogue One

Bravo you autists you've just increased the box office on this shitfest, kek.
twitter.com/Hatewatch/status/806566453293891584

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4
gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why have people made liking certain blockbuster movies into an act of political courage? Everyone is going to see it anyway no matter what some spergs on Sup Forums think. Stop patting yourselves on the back.

I mean at least this time "we" can say "we" did it
remember last year? it wasn't us, Sup Forums or even Sup Forums that whole boycott episode 7 shit

I don't understand how some people not watching it increases it. Are there a group of people out there that weren't planning to watch it, that now are because someone else said they weren't going to?

I bet this isn't considered fake news to msm

Because its the least amount of effort to feel like what they think matters

>IF YOU DONT WATCH THIS MOVIE YOU'RE A NAZI AND PROBABLY A FUCKING WHITE MALE
unironically the best way to advertise anything

liberals have shot themselves in the foot calling people "racists" or "homophobe" or "islamophobe"

and now they are yelling nazi

Just like Ghostbusters, right?

More likely some weirdos are now going to see it four times to prove a point to someone they'll never meet.

Bbbbbbbut muh racism /s

Plenty of people will want to give it more money than they otherwise would as a fuck you to Sup Forums trash, either through multiple viewings or some who maybe planned on waiting to watch it at home.

This is why Sup Forums sucks they cry like little kids. They are contrarian, racist, misogynist and have shit tier ((((((taste)))))). Not everyone but those who are the most loud and obnoxious and pretentious. Those who will respond to this post.

You fags cant even properly boycott a movie for looking like shit. What can you do then? What is this board's purpose? You simply cuck yourself everyday

From what I've heard about the 30 minute preview the action is good but a lot of the performances are kinda shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_wer0DAsu4

And judging by this clip I'd say the second point is right.

>grrr damn those racists
>i'll make some rich guy even richer
>that'll show em

What did the American mean by this?

A movie with a diverse cast being successful will encourage studios to make more diverse movies

You realise how many would have to for it to even tick on the total amount this movie would make? We're talking slapping a few tens of millions on it. There's not enough of retards out there who'll go
>YES I'LL WATCH IT THAT MANY TIMES, THAT'LL SHOW THOSE SHITLORDS

Just like all four people who are actually boycotting this won't matter at all.

The solution to all this SJW nonsense is simple...

Pic related.

>Being anti-white is good
>Being pro-white is bad

really makes you think
I guess white people have a duty to just die out & be replaced by shitskins from failed states

>"Neo-Nazis" say X

Well, are they wrong?

>white people have a duty to just die out & be replaced by shitskins from failed states

Now you get it.

(((Chris Weitz)))

>white supremacy is just being pro white :^)
>not having an all-white cast is anti-white racism tho!

>Only place for white males are the elderly dying off or villains

uh huh

>Hatewatch
Oh yeah, no agenda here. Totally not a site that feeds on the hysteria of fringe retards. Fuck, I hate this SJW/Alt-Right "war"

>main character was a black storm trooper

This safety pin thing is the dumbest load of performative bullshit ever. I saw that some con artist set up a $100 a month subscription service to called "safetypinbox" to make money off white guilt. It's stupid but on some level I respect the hustle.

What does the safety pin represent? Diapers?

Writers for the movie literally admitted that the movie is multicult/feminist propaganda against traditional western society. Fuck off moron.

Im not a fan of the idea that all heroes in blockbusters should be mary sue british girls either but for fucks sake why is this a problem in star wars?
Star wars is HEAVILY inspired by Samurai culture in Japan so it makes sense that Asians are finally being cast prominently.
Also if anybody is worried about no white male heroes in star wars, DIEGO LUNA IS RIGHT FUCKING THERE.
Diego Luna and Oscar Isaac are both white because Latino is not an actual race.
Just google "white hispanic". Its so frustrating to watch these cuck nu males who pretend they're so courageous for "standing up for their culture and race" and then going "yeah but that guy and that guy dont count even though they are prominent characters because they arent perfect pale and blonde aryans"

I dislike it too, but I blame the rabid leftists (SJWhore progressives), as they started it

The Alt-Right faggots were just a response

Typical lefties should have reined in their fringe elements to stop it from getting to where we now are

This marxist anti-white agenda is not at all "fringe"
The only thing that has changed is they are talking about it openly

That fact doesn't go against their narrative, in the same way racial minority police officers don't in their mind invalidate the claim that the police are racist.

That they're giant fucking babies.

remake of star wars 4-6 with a more diverse cast when?

Bahahaha. Sup Forums shoots itself in the foot

What's with all the parentheses user? Are you new? Welcome friend.

ya know they tried to pull this ghostbusters and it didn't work.

at least they have stronger star wars brand to feed off of her

Definitely not paying to see any future Star Wars films ontop of all the other bullshit.

>this comment section on rawstory...

>Ham4Her
The fuck does that even mean?

No, you don't fit in. Try harder

is this true?

gayinthe80s.com/2014/04/1980s-gay-scene-signalling-sexual-tastes/

hhhoollly fuck this this is actually true

well, they're not wrong...

>not saying whatever the fuck you need to in order to get those qt's to fug you
>even if they only want to peg

But seriously more female heroes is a great idea as long as it doesnt mean more female heroes at the expense of male heroes.

1. didnt even need to try for those (You)s
2. I've been here longer than I should have

please someone explain

You're barely literate

"We duh good guys cause of diversity"
Never mind the 1,179,293 people that die on the death star.

probably something to do with the Hamilton musical considering the logo is on the shirt.
I guess the cast must have said something before the election about voting for Clinton

Dropped.

It's a reference to the Broadway play "Hamilton". The one that liberals are fawning over because it has an all black cast.

Hard as a motherfucker

>Subtly
So I'd like to invite anyone to try and come up with a way they could have done the same thing, that is less subtle than what they did, but more subtle than "P.S. The Empire and Rebellion are literally the year of our lord 2016"

The director was the one that started this racial nonsense by saying the Empire was White Supremacist and now they're trying to blame the people who called out his bullshit?

Yeah, right.

I think its cool marketing will do these kind of things nowadays.

It justifies my abundant skepticism.

Dude are you a white supremacist or something? baka

fuck white people

Move to Liberia if you truly feel that way.

Nice try, 4/10

>tfw going with my gf and like six of our mutual friends to see it opening night
>tfw also hope every Jew gets holocaust'd, every shitskin Muslim gets beheaded, and the New Crusades start tomorrow in the name of Christ

It's a fucking movie. I bet you fat crying pussies also voted for Donald "The Shlomo Shill" Trump, yet you're fucking going to boycott this instead of something that actually mattered when the keys to the country were being handed to Hymietown. Sad.

and it's 'just' your shekels going into (((their))) pockets

bait, SJW or or racist shitskin ?

white supremacists are responsible for every major catastrophe in human history, it makes sense that an evil faction like the empire would be a white supremacist organisation

yeah and globalists/left puppets for all the major catastrophes right now

You're autistic if you think I give a flying fuck about being literate on Sup Forums

>Why have people made liking certain blockbuster movies into an act of political courage?

When executives realized they could make money off of outrage.

bait, SJW or or racist shitskin ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

By modern standards all western countries were "white supremacist" before the 1960s/1970s.

And if you bother with the facts it's clear that the ideology whose goal was absolute equality has been responsible for far more misery and death than anything done by "white supremacists".

*goal is

They did the exact same thing for tfa.

Remember when they got caught 5out false flagging?

They exercise no power or control over anything in their lives so it makes them feel in charge to think they're "activists" by shitting up the internet.

sounds a lot like people who troll on Sup Forums

What amazing insight.

kill yourself nigger semen dupster.

Disney just loves doing this, I know there are people that are probably not going to see it on the same concepts (Gavin), but Disney loved pulling the same BS out there with Awakens like EA where they tried to imply that not seeing it related you to the alt-right or racists or sexists or whatever they want to describe you as so you better go see it or else that's you.

being this ignorant

Posts like this used to be ironic on this site

All journalists do is shill Disney, promote a leftist narrative and shout racist.

that's literally all they do, u have to go to college for that for real? lmao

i have zero respect for that profession, janitors (the actual paid profession) do more good than them.

That middle guy looks like he should be bald. I have no idea why.

>This safety pin thing is the dumbest load of performative bullshit ever.

Yeah but your MAGA hat, a true symbol.

you see we are all the same on this planet, there is only one race. Now be a good goy and fully open all borders if you're against this you're white supermacist naziscum

You know that baseball caps have been common apparel within the United States for quite some time, right?

sad that its the reality

Does anyone else not give a fuck about any of this? So what, there are Chinese people in Star Wars, and like zero white male main characters. I don't even care. Maybe it will be more interesting that way. God knows Star Wars can't hold peoples' interest any other way.

I'm looking forward to masturbating to the female rebel's helpless cries of pain as they are gunned down by the empire's blasters. I hope there are some good scenes showing their misery. I want to see them whimpering in the trenches and covered in blood, trying to crawl away with blaster burns all over them, before a stormtrooper puts his foot on her shoulder and forces her down into the mud and puts a blaster bolt through her back, her ass jiggling from the impact, and watching the empire blaster bolts rip through their soft bodies, searing their juicy thighs and watch them roll onto the ground moaning in helpless agony.

Better than giving them my (((country))).

Israel's secret nuclear arsenal is like a real life Death Star.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

>If Star Wars was NC-17

I haven't seen episode 7 and probably won't see this. Not because of the cast or anything, I just have never had much interest for SW.

I don't support Trump, I'm not even American. I just think paying some woman $100 a month to send you a box of trash isn't a politically meaningful act.

Daily reminder paid Disney shills and bots will utterly infest Sup Forums any time a Star Wars or Marvel film is close to release. They are among us.
youtube.com/watch?v=eKl6WjfDqYA

So Hillary was a better choice? The Zionists must be thrilled with Trump's plans to change the rules for foreign lobbyists and his statement that he'd be netural towards Israel/Palestine issues, right?

Yeah I saw TFA and it was fine but it was clearly "For the fans" and I didn't get much out of it.

Who says you had to support either? Stupid fucking retarded Sup Forumsbabby MAGA hat wearing shrinking back when being called out as the kike bootlicker they are piece of subhuman garbage.