Look at this beautiful face

this cute, innocent, sweet and shy thing

well guess what..

SHE'S FUCKING A NIGGER

She got ugly

WHADDUP NIGGA

she was way better when she was fucking bnlack dudes. her best works came out when she was dating tricky and goldie.

what about vespertine and homogenic

Bjork is the most overrated artist on Sup Forums

grimes
this is a ricardo thread btw

*David Bowie

*any rapper
this too

kanye especially

she was so much better in the sugababes

she looks like a fucking molerat

not at all. all the praise she gets is ballanced by the hate she gets. overall, she's not overrated.

I want to ____ that molerat

fair enough
can we just talk about ricardo though?

What could Ricardo have done differently that would've turned his life around? Could you've saved a nigga, if he was someone you loved?

Kill

ricardo can't come to the phone right now... why? ooh! he's dead.

I don't think he could've been saved. His grave was dug even before he found about Björk, she was just a nail in the coffin.
kek

bork

this. that dude had big issues for years, way before that event. i doubt he could manage to stay alive for too long.

I feel like he never actually wanted to truly kill or even maim Björk and that the entire plan was just a ploy for him to kill himself.

Lol sugarbabes

Magga and Björk were some babes back then.

yes. he was suicidal in the first place.

Homogenic > vespertine > debut > vulnicura > biophilia > post > utopia > medulla > volta

Homogenic is a 10 and Volta is a 7

Yeah, the only thing he felt was keeping him from killing himself was his mother and how much he would hurt her. Maybe making himself into a monster was his way of trying to numb the pain it would bring her.

Thoughts on the Ricardo incident? Definitely influenced Homogenic and her artistic and public shift.

anyway it's good that his retarded plan failed. imagine if he actually killed bjork...

Yeah it did influence Homogenic
It was for the best
There should be more ricardos 2bj

*2bh

As I said, I don't think he actually wanted the plan to succeed.
I think one is enough. She's already pretty reclusive now, don't want to drive her completely out of music.

An ideal timeline would be the Ricardo incident happens, björk releases Homogenic, then there's a second bomb that kills her
It would be a shame that vespertine and the rest of it wouldn't get released but imagine how much of a legend she would be remembered as if that happened
Plus it would only make Homogenic even more emotional than it is

>Ideal timeline
>Björk dies
What the fuck

i dislike pretty much anything she did after vespertine, but to wish her to be dead is vile and autistic. you must be a psycho.

He could've been handsome if he lost the weight. Like Brandon.

They should put Bjork on a PSA for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome

That's... unacceptable.

I did always wonder why she looks nothing like either of her parents
but her philtrum is not smooth, so I'm just not sure

Volta was probably her best album and none of you will ever accept it.

She secretly is an elf her adoptive parents found abandoned in the Icelandic tundra and raised as their own. They had surgery done on her ears as a baby so she wouldn't stand out as much.

anyone else unironically think she is at her most attractive in the past decade or so?

she does
go look at her dad
also plausible
fuck yes
total milf

bjump

Bjork and grimes lol

me on bottom left

He's better looking than she is. Good for her.

he can keep her lmao

Are you talking today or in that picture? Either way you're wrong.

I always thought Bjork looked kinda disgusting. I can't really get into her music either, it seems like soyboy shit.

in that picture

Yeah you're wrong, what the fuck? Explain yourself.

Bjork looks like a weird little elf.

thank you for all these images, user. bjork is a god tier milf

I'd bet 100 dollars that she's at least got some asperger's going on. Don't give a shit though, she's pretty and has made some good music, albeit mostly not in recent times