Why can't they just merge Liga MX and MLS together?

Why can't they just merge Liga MX and MLS together?

Why would American teams want to travel to such a hostile place?

why would they wear long pants?

it's hot as shit in mexico, the average mexican woman probably doesn't even own any long pants

and germans claim they're "superior", oh god...

because mexican teams would completely rape each one of the american franchise's assholes

what's the problem, macaco?

Do they have more pictures like this?

Because these are Chicanos living in California and West Texa

So tarantulas don't get them

Germans are soulless autistic robots.

why would we? memes and legitimate criticism of the level of play aside, MLS already covers a fucking gigantic area and enormous population. travel times are ludicrous compared to normal leagues and there are loads of closer cities who could probably put out 20k or so crowds who don't have teams

I like this idea. Just imagine the sells when Chivas or America comes to town.

MLS doesn't even have a relegation system, it's just a bunch of franchises that are in there to make money.

Instead of mixing then you should make some other tournament like sudamericana or libertadores

Shoes are wrong. Should be Adidas.

Or Nike Cortez

literally already have a CONCACAF Champions League. The only issue being is it's just a ball of Mexican dominance.

>there's a chicano player literally named "Joe Corona"

Not really.

Liga MX teams are dominant in CONCACAF Champions League because MLS teams are in preseason when it's played.

the only reason Mexican teams are better is because MLS has a salary cap, which is lower than any Liga MX's team salary. If they were combined, either one of to things would happen:

1. The cap would be gone, and MLS teams would dominate since they could spend the same and players would rather live in USA than Mexico

2. The cap would stay and would also impact Mexican teams who then can't keep all their good players because of the salary cap.

It's like you put 0 thought into your response

Disgusting name tbqh with you famalam

lets encourage more mexicans to "visit" america

You can't have a league dealing with two countries with wildly different socio-economic situations.

We could merge our 10 year old league with MLS and that would be much

Tijuana safer than Baltimore

i find this hard to belive . what is happening in Baltimore?

>Why can't they just merge Liga MX and MLS together?+ 0 post omitted.
it would be 1000% shittier

>what is the nba and nhl

Ain't crime in Tijuana motivated by drugs?

we really don't
at least we are unique and have a character

These are correct.

MX is a bad meme.

Mexico's climate is actually very varied. I know it's hard to understand for a german but the countries over here are massive.

You're going to put more fucking teams in MLS? It's already meme enough.

Black people. There's also St. Louis, Detroit, Flint.

I heard Chicago has more murders than Baghdad, could be fake news tho

Not even close.

Acenso MX and Mlels should merge as they are on the same level.

Anyone that says Muh CONCACAF Champions League should already know mexican teams dont give a shit about it and usually send the bench or a "B" team to play said tournament. Its more important to win the Liguilla rather than some meme tournament.

Same story with Copa Libertadores yet mexican teams know they cant win it so dont even bother.

long baggy pants breathe

I tried to red pill my ma on crime by pointing that out but she said lots of murders go unreported in lawless hellholes like iraq

That's kind of accurate actually. Unless the homicides in Irak are actually a estimate, in which case go on with your redpill