Froom have to hurry

F

F

Pics/video? I missed it cos of work

did they died??

lmao he should maybe lrn2ride a bike before attempting to compete in the tour

RIP in peace

Brutal

another juicewheel """"""""""athlete"""""""""" dead ?

>cutting inside on bike

>Porte
more like "Morte", right?

Robben would be proud

Underrated Hans.

CHAT SHIT

He will ALWAYS find a way to fuck it up.

Why french roads are so dangerous ?

Why do roads hate cyclists?

Amazing reply.

My mate who works in a bike shop was telling me how the BMC Teammachines have fuck all compliance in the rear and just slide, I'd hate to think that had something to do with the crash

they'd better run instead

F

DELETE
I'M SERIOUS
DELETE THIS

That looks like the rider going into the turn to hot, lost the rear then locked up the front, pham.

not really the roads fault.

Dan Martin is mad
17:19:02 CEST
Dan Martin speaks to reporters at the Quick-Step bus and he's critical of the race organisers.
"I guess the organisers got what they wanted," he says.
"I don't think anyone want to takes risks, but it was so slippy out there. Richie just lost it on one corne, locked his back wheel and there was nowhere to go. I was lucky to come away with what i did."

>tfw your best cyclist is an autist

>the state of german cycling

Buchmann is Autist?

>Slippy P

>stops the group attack after Froome's mechanical
>dies as a result of being in a group descent

really makes you think

The polemics continue, Skell barged Aru in lust for revenge
twitter.com/lionelbirnie/status/884058385246801923

Ever notice how Froome always gets a "mechanical" when it suits him?

of course. an old teammate told reporters about how buchmann never spoke a single word during hour-long bus rides.

you only have to watch his interviews

p-pls finish me

Richie Morte is Ph.D. in downhill crashing

Yeah, happens to Dumoulin too. Good thing there are people like Nibali who see through it

come on it didn't rain and only some part of the road were still a bit humid.
Dan go indoor cycling

>yfw Froome Derangement Syndrome is real

isnt this the same guy that always crashes?

How many years after his retirement until his doping abuse makes it to the public?

Rather to keep the titles, like Riis

look at the stage profile you tard

the organizers wanted a 'blockbuster' stage for ratings at no consideration for rider safety

What do you want them to do? Get in a car at the top and skip the descent? They race down 100s of mountains every year and only a tiny fraction of riders crash. It's part of the sport.

There's plenty more descents to come in this race and every race. Today's stage was far from unique.

He had somewhere to go, the problem is he tried to pull it back onto the road and just dug in and ripped. The right move there was to not try any rapid deceleration and just go around
the grass embankment following the bend as best you could and just slow down naturally. Not 100% but it gives you a chance.

You can see he didn't tilt to match the embankment and tried to stay completely vertical and his tires just slid out from under him.

Every TDF has one or two stages like this, people just took risks and paid the price. Or in some cases they were just retarded like Contador and just fell over going uphill.

>Richie Porte (BMC Racing) has suffered a fractured collarbone and pelvis after a dramatic crash at the Tour de France. Porte had been with the group of favourites when he came down hard on a corner after appearing to come together with Fabio Aru (Astana).

considering he went head-first into a granite outcropping at 42 mph I'd say that's a lucky escape 2bh

can you name another stage that had 3 HC in it?

guys

> for rider safety

Don't go riding a bike in spandex at car speeds around France if you are concerned about "safety"

Dan KEK Martin

>Froome needs a new bike
>Let's slow down and wait for him guys

What a massive faggot.

Also a concussion, I believe.

But yes, he's very lucky it wasn't worse.

Nice sticky faggot

More like the fucking garbage line he took, what the fuck was that shit. Do they not teach these people how to corner?

Wet leaves on the road were claimed to be a factor, IIRC.

Porte is a notoriously dogshit desender. Watch him get absolutely BTFO in the Criterium Dauphine stage 6 decent this year, too dodgy on the hoods, no confidence in the corners despite being far lighter than Froome, Aru or Fuglsang
youtube.com/watch?v=XfiQA1PK74s&t=85s