Holy shit, the memes weren't lying.

This movie is like a concentrated dose of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGnvJchp7rc?t=338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was pretty funny

The bird therapist/teacher had me cracking up

I'm watching it right now.
That subtle part before his first therapy session with the statues becoming progressively more and more "exotic"

As if to say sexual deviancy is on the rise.

It's surprisingly decent. I found myself laughing at some jokes.

There is a scene with all of the "pigs" stowed away under their boat.

>If you're staying, why don't you just say so.
>Why did you leave your home?
>How do we know you're not fugitives of the law?

This gets better and better.
Now they're seeking "The Eagle"

here you go OP

fuck that racist, sexist xenophobic trash

The Mighty Eagle had to be a fatass. All of my keks!

More and more I come to realize that everything I thought a meme is actually true. Its really incredible, like hearing the wisdom of a sage, then seeing it play out before your eyes.

I love this movie.

His name is actually King MudBeard

>This might actually be legit

Everyday I'm thankful I made the leap into the Meme Timeline

Could have done without the forced gameplay segement at the end

but other than that, it was a really enjoyable flick with some funny moments

some of this shit is just silly

half of those events happened after the first trailer in September 2015

>Birds come in all shapes and sizes, different colours, different accents etc.
>Pigs are all one colour, all one shape and all speak in American accents
>Pigs travel to new lands, trick the natives and exploit their riches

Its clearly a statement against American colonialism. It's a revenge fantasy for niggers and Indians.

Started this thread just as I started watching the movie. Credits are rolling, can confirm, movie is redpilled as fuck.

But White people come with all types of different eye and hair colors, like the birds.

Niggers and Indians are all the same shade of shit.

ok, but that doesn't have antyhing to do with these x-tier """connections"""

It literally couldn't be about those events because they hadn't happened yet. You're projecting after the fact.

the pigs literally dress up like cowboys

Do they have to bash you over the head with it?

Dress up like cowboys to entertain the birds.

Birds are the ones fascinated by cowboy image. Pigs are just using "Entertainment" to keep the public distracted.

Sound familiar?

>Amerifat trying too hard to deny how fat and colonial he is
The pigs had some supermarket novel in their possession.
Niggers don't read books.
Therefore the pigs represent Amurika.

sounds like cognitive dissonance

>Amerifat
What are you on about, when did any previous post indicate I was American?

>No no no no, I'm just like you guys! Those aren't hamburgers and fried twinkies falling out of my pocket, that's just overcooked quinoa.

Must feel lonely, browsing the web with the constantly insecure because you feel that everyone on the internet is from one country

Welcome to pol, have a nice day? Where the hell do you think you are?

>Mmph nom I'm not *burgering* American mmf *brrrraaaaaap* honest to *Bernie 2016* God

H-How did you know I was American?

I have been studying others cultures for years. I thought I had expunged every trait that tied me to this disgusting country.

What gave me away? You have to tell me!

Even if the movie isn't totally making the references, the end theme is that "some foreigners are pure evil and you cannot coexist, they will ruin your land and kill your children."

And the wonderful bit of cognitive dissonance is that the exact same themes can be laid over American colonialism, making SJWs happy.

At the end of the day, people are going to interpret what they want to see. Especially if you're already coming in with an ideology.

Read some of Armond White's reviews for a wonderful example

You're ignoring the symbolism. The King pig is called Mudbeard, and he literraly has a very Middleastern beard.

They are also in fact Pigs, which the Muslim faith forbids.

The mass amounts of TNT. American Colonists never bombed indians.

Ffs, one of the pigs tanks had a "COEXIST" bumper sticker. The overall plot can be construed either way, but the symbolism clearly has a theme that points to the current issues.

>They are also in fact Pigs, which the Muslim faith forbids.
...and this is evidence for them being Muslims?
>The characters were something that Muslims hate, that means they must be Muslims!
It starts to sound like cognitive dissonance, user. You want the pigs to be Muslims, so everything is proof of that conclusion, regardless of whether it really follows logically.

You do realize that the enemies were green pigs in the original flash game, right? Was that also a commentary on Muslim immigration? Sometimes you need to take a step back and account for the assumptions that you're making.

The pig thing is meant as an insult, not evidence.

A movie based on a 2D flash game could have literally been about anything. But the plot they wrote, the symbols, all clearly were made to have a point.

If I recall, the pigs in the game had mustaches, NOT beards styled like a middleeastern.

And their were no Eagles in the original game. Why even add a bit about a FAT eagle?(the most American Symbol 2nd only to the US Flag)

I didn't even mention that the Eagle is seen by the birds as a protector. Much like the world post WW2

And how he's fallen from glamour and became fat and useless.

Where does that fit in with Muh American Colonial interpretation.

It's funny because according to Sup Forums Zootopia is more redpilled

>The pig thing is meant as an insult, not evidence.
oh cool

So anything that makes them resemble Muslims is evidence
And anything that makes them not resemble Muslims is an insult

Literally everything supports your conclusion. Isn't it fun when your argument is completely unfalisifiable?

And since when were Muslims synonymous with chinstraps? Bin Laden had a full mustache, didn't he? You could use the exact same evidence to say that they were Amish.

Except the pigs represent American globalist culture of consumerism.

The birds retaliate by suicide bombing into buildings.

>Mime in the background saying "oh my god", probably a reference to the Paris terror attacks
every fucking time

I would argue Zootopia is also pretty redpilled.

What with the whole "Separate but equal" Shit the animals all living in their designated regions.

You could go into how the effect of narcotics on Carnivores pairs well with the Drug epidemic affecting African-Americans

Thats all a stretch though. However, I feel Angry Birds had one or two writers in their staff that browsed poll, and got away with sneaking in all this, I mean, its just too close to be random coincidence.

You people are victims of seeing what you want to see and ignoring every evidence contradicting your views.

Sad really.

I don't know what rock you've been sleeping under for the last seventy years, but there's only one demographic that hates Islam more than white, Christian Americans, and that's Jews.

>tfw best girl is secretly red pilled.

Amish people don't sneak into other countries by boat and bomb their homes.

Maybe my argument is unfalsifiable because it makes sense. Is it really that hard to believe the writers were trying to sneak their ideology into their movie. Liberals do it all the time.

What contradicts the idea that this movie pedals a nationalistic worldview?

>American Colonists never bombed indians.
>he thinks American colonialism ended when....
Nigger, do you not know what Colonialism means?
>forcing open Japanese borders
>Ten Tragic Days
>Panama
>The Narco dollar
>Puerto Rico, Guam, and Saipan being "Made in America" sweatshops until the 21st century
>Every bullshit thing Wilson made happen during the Paris talks which would produce the wars we would be fighting throughout the remainder of the 20th and early 21st century
That was all manifest destiny. Pick up a fucking book you melanin enriched piece of shit.
Everything those Pigs did were textbook American foreign policy.
>Muslim forbids pork, thus presenting a Muslim analogous group as pigs makes infinite sense
You know what takes less Special Olympics mental gymnastics?
>Capitalist Pig

Yes, user, believe it or not, people can have a sense of humor and mix in a few jokes.

The truth is that Angry Birds does in fact have a pro-nationalism, anti-immigration message and it's as simple as that.

The eagle is a pathetic bloated moron coasting on his former glory

This movie is fucking amazing

>disprove a baseless claim!!!

No thanks. Come back with a compelling argument.

"It's ok for bunnies to call other bunnies cute, but it's not ok for other animals"

I felt like I was the only one in the cinema that got that scene.

>Maybe my argument is unfalsifiable because it makes sense
No, your argument is unfalsifiable because you made it that way.
>anything that makes them resemble Muslims is evidence
>anything that makes them not resemble Muslims is an insult

You sound like you don't really have a firm grasp on formal logic. You're using conspiracy theorist-tier reasoning.

>mix in a few jokes.
more cognitive dissonance

Anytime somebody on your side says something that is proven wrong, it was just a joke all along.

Anybody who supports your narrative can never be wrong, they were just "joking"

>America
>disgusting country

The liberals shit stains in this country have put a bad stain on America but it's nothing that can't be washed out with time. The process has already started. America is a beautiful country and if you hate it then fuck you and fuck off into some other country that meets your crushingly strict and demanding safe space criteria. Shit head.

You have only have two points on your side of the argument for the Capitalism/colonialism argument.

The first one is really weak because the pigs didn't stick around or spend time changing the birds land, they just showed up and fucked off to their land after bombing the shit out of the birds.

The second is about them being pigs. Which was always a given since it's a part of the game, but that could be twisted as either point, either it's a sly insult to frame Muslims as pigs, or they represent fat Americans(Someing the Mighty Eagle already does)

Both points can't stand up to the numerous little hints throughout the movie that support the Nationalistic interpretation.

Kek.

The reason America is hated everywhere, is due to your neo-con goons and their wallstreet buddies destroying your nation within 8 years of Bush.

The "liberals" (aka progressives, not that you Americans understand the difference) are a direct backlash to your neo-fascist policies and the state of the militarized police in your country.

>American "education"

Try leaving your country for once, before you spout such toxic idiocy.

American exceptionalism =/= colonialism

Try picking up a book yourself.

Also, to both of you: the pigs aren't meant to be a direct analogy for Muslims nor capitalists - they're just "greedy pigs". For a European watching a movie about greedy foreigners pretending to have innocent intentions but then turning around and blowing people's houses to smithereens, the parallels to Islamic terrorism are stark. However, if you're Japanese or Vietnamese, the more obvious correlation is with the United States.

It's not meant to be a direct analogy of any real-world current affairs, just like Zootopia wasn't - yet just like Zootopia, it taps into undercurrents of opinion and sentiment that are exceptionally topical, even if the narrative doesn't have an exact 1:1 relationship with any specific news item.

>Both points can't stand up to the numerous little hints throughout the movie that support the Nationalistic interpretation.
read: both can't stand up to my preconceived conclusion and ideological interpretation

We need to stop alt right media such as this from indoctrinating our children

>interpretation

What's there to interpret, it's plain as day that this movie is against foreign invaders sneaking into their homeland. The punishment of this is getting bombed. That's just whats in the movie, it's message, be wary of strange people from strange lands, and if they hit you, hit back.

The Empire was always white supremacist, or at least an analog for it. Every officer is white with an english accent and they historically do not like non-humans of any kind. They allow Chiss in only because they're fucking amazing at their jobs. Similarly, the Rebel Alliance was always a multicultural/multi-species group of underdogs being trodden on by the white establishment.

How do you look at that part where it makes the Hitler joke and the Jewish doctor joke, and not understand that they are jokes?

Fair enough

I'm just saying the Sup Forums shit is mostly cognitive dissonance.
>Look! the pigs are green like Islam!
>Nevermind that the pigs were also green in the original flash game!

because I think that it's also possible that the list was made by a retard

Do you disagree?

this, its 2016, bigotry should not be tolerated, too many drumpfkins on this board already go back to Sup Forums

You sound familiar...

Not necessarily, I'm just saying that the actual content of the movie does have a message behind it. If Zootopia can have a clear message I don't see why Angry Birds is so out of the question.

Plus come on, the mime shit is obviously a joke.

Yeah, kinda like that nation that basically runs the world's entertainment with their blockbuster movies.

Oh wait, that's the USA.

honestly, I don't think the message of Zootopia is all that clear

SJWs and Sup Forumstards have both used it to support their narrative

yeah, I remember that (((nation)))

That's what I like about Zootopia. It isn't chained to some social metaphor, it has it's own ideas and universe to play with.

I think the mark of well-realized story that captures the human experience in some way is when people of different belief systems can all pull things out of it.

i really thought Sup Forums was just pulling this propaganda shit out of their ass until i saw this at the theaters

Fucking kek

fucking this, it was surprisingly witty for a kids movie. I even liked it more than inside out.

butthurt ahmed detected

go build a clock

I really want to watch this

Ask me how I know you are a Canadian mudslime and new to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is always right, unfortunately

Be wary of others, as sometimes they aren't good people/animals

Sometimes, the people warning you about others are right

Pretty simple

No wonder every reviews tried to represent it as a bad movie.
good example you shouldn't believe to libtard reviewers.

youtu.be/YGnvJchp7rc?t=338

"LADIES GET BUSY. WE ARE MAKING SOME EGGS TONIGHT"

fucking lost it in the cinema.