Rogue One

Why is everyone flipping out over this movie? All ive seen is people getting upset over the cast being diverse like i thought the whole point of star wars was cool fighting going on in space. Am I just not getting it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDQ45qumVpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it either. The movie isn't even fucking out for another week. I'll tell you what I think about it when I've GONE AND SEEN IT.

>why is Sup Forums shitting on a movie

wrong. the real movie is being butchered with post modernism (quips)

What kind of retard drew that shit? Don't they know what a shoulder stock is for? (Pro tip: it's in the name)

Im not shitposting i just want to know why people are just angry over it

The cast has too many gooks, niggers and wymyn in it.

>implying lasers produce recoil

This is a disney marketer.

Picu relatedu

Im just a fat college student so
and yeah ill agree that dude is a cuck

>I'm an idiot so I think adding a u to every word makes me sound Japanese.

So why the stock?

To probably help aim down the sight better

Because it looks cool.

...Except to do so you need to rest the stock against your shoulder, so the point fucking stands.

Not to fucking mention his eyeline and the sight aren't even closed to being lined op.

I haven't seen any flipping out just a big sense of malaise and eye rolling. None of the normie boards I read are talking about it.

I'm in the eye rolling malaise camp. I'll check it out later in 2017 just like most capeshit

Aesthetics

you dummy, he's implying you're a fool for even wondering why Sup Forums would be shitting on a movie they haven't seen yet because that's what Sup Forums always does.

I'm sorry, sir. I just don't see how you can watch this youtube.com/watch?v=pDQ45qumVpY and have any excitement for the movie. You did watch TFA last year, right? Well love it or hate it this looks worse on every level. I'm sure it won't rape the franchise as hard but as a movie it just looks awful.

I dont use tv that much, I usually us /m and lurk on /k and /pol

I dont see what the big deal is beside a shitty joke

Blasters produce recoil and heat

Also because TFA was shit

>thought the whole point of star wars was cool fighting going on in space
yeah, me too, but they had to force a bunch of shitskins and stronk womyn down our throats so I guess not anymore

>shitskins and stronk womyn down our throats so I guess not anymore
you guys are the biggest crybabies I've ever seen. you really do make ponyfags look good

your mom was crying on my dick lmao

Lasers do have "recoil" (granted, it's incredibly minuscule) thanks to conservation of momentum

Your mom has recoil thanks to conversion of my dick

Polfags are the new SJWs.

damn that armor looks dope asf

>Classic Star Wars feel
>sense of wonder and adventure
>So far the best Star Wars film to come out since the Original Trilogy
I didn't say it's name, but you thought of it, didn't you?

The shitty combat... She should have died - the trooper behind the one being attack had more than enough time to shoot her.

>more CTR (((fake news)))

Fuck off shill.

>i thought the whole point of star wars was cool fighting going on in space
you're right.

the writers want to make it a contemporary political statement

I don't get it either OP, the clip they released was kind of disappointing I'll admit, but anyone who actually expected this movie to be "Saving Private Ryan in space" is retarded. This one might be grittier than the average SW movie but at the end of the day they are making an adventure for all audiences.

As for the complaints about the diverse cast, I personally don't give a fuck about that stuff unless they ram it down our throats with some sort of strawman "are we really going to trust this woman/minority to complete this mission" character that gets punched in the face or some bullshit. There's literally nothing wrong with having a diverse cast organically, it only gets annoying when it gets too political. Just make a movie with a diverse cast and don't make a big deal about it.

I never had high expectations for this movie to begin with so I doubt I'll be disappointed with it no matter what happens. If it's good, awesome. If it sucks, no big deal it's just a spinoff anyway.

im gonna go see it. also Sup Forums are the only ones upset about it. mostly cuz its full of contrarian fucks. Sup Forums is the worst place for actual movie discussion and recommendation

I dont get it either, its because white """""people""""" understand that the evil empire is THEM and THEY CANT GET OVER IT. THEY COMMITTED MULTIPLE GENOCIDES OF POC IN THE LAST 2000 YEARS. The world would be better of if white people just didnt exist, exactly like the rebels ridding the galaxy of the empire, like poc should be ridding the world of white """""""""""people""""""""""

It's part of a bigger problem

I hate this movie just because of the "I rebel" line.
I can't believe there are several people somewhere that thought it was good writing