season finale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX5MTFWSuM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it'll be shit just like the whole season

wtf this season is fucking awesome stop trolling lmao

This season has been horrible

wish it was series finale.

I think south park can still be good but this season has just been so fucking bad. Hopefully they will have learned from this and next season will be better.

you guys don't like member berries?

they would be fine if they were just one episode instead of an entire season

um, they made fun of trump no thanks

thats what makes this season great bro
FUCK TRUMP

I really dislike the new format of having the entire season revolve around a single plot point. In previous seasons if the episodes plot was bad it didn't matter because the next episode could be much better. Revolving the last two seasons around two middle aged men attempting to be comical about social issues that mainly involve people below thirty is cringy a lot of the time. I miss the golden episodes like "make love not warcraft" or "tsst". There is nothing in the last two seasons that would be funny enough to bring in new audiences.

Are their ratings dropping?
I lost interesse in season after 3 episodes

Who's more thin-skinned, Trump or his fans? I can't tell anymore.

The ratings are pretty much on par with what they've been for the past few years, which is about average.

at least the writers acknowledged this. in the most recent episode Kyle went back to his classic speeches and said something like "We've been talking about nothing but these two or three issues, I'm sick of it."

Handicar is a funny enough stand alone episode
Tweek x Craig should be funny to you if you post on this site.

I'm actually surprised I didn't see any discussion of this on Sup Forums when the last episode aired. Everyone seems to hate this new format but they ignored that part.

It's very clear that the election results fucked up what Trey & Matt had in mind for the rest of the arc. They scrambled to redirect the story and a lot of things got left in the air, like that member berry vomit thing.

>making fun of based Trump
Can you not... I literally can't even right now. Your double standard privilege is upsetting me right now and I think I need to lie down. Wake me up when this (((show))) is cancelled. I know several youtubers to tell you why it's objectively stupid, funny, wrong and problematic for the progress of the based Emperor

I hate it too, it was okay when they'd have a mini arc like Imaginationland, but if it sucks you just don't wanna stick with it

Jokes go on for too long now, and kenny is gone.

If this is season finalle, they better pull out the funniest thing in the world or else its over, the entire season was a set up for a punchline that never arrives.

i miss shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=DX5MTFWSuM8
Americans BTFO

What's Kenny and Stan doing up there OP?

I doubt its that, i think they just ran out of creative juice.
These things, they are limited.

A character who's lines are indistinguishable and biggest punchline was getting killed can only be stretched out so far.

Not asking the old cliche to come back but i miss the character, i relate to kenny because i was the broke kid of the group.

This post is so strange... someone is pretending to be Sup Forums

Le ebin Trump is bad XDXDDDD

So much wasted potential in this season. This "saga" format was abysmal, dragged out jokes too much.

>people have been trying to stump the trump for over a year.

it gets so old

even imaginationland was better than this whole season

I guarantee it's going to be shit. It's impossible for them to wrap up all this shit in 22 minutes. Even if the episode is good this has still been the worst season of South Park ever.

stream where

the people who cant stop whining everytime trump says something

Maybe if they'd actually planned around trump winning it wouldn't have sucked such total cock.

which why didn't they? i mean fuck they did every other election the shows been on, its a pretty big oversight.

>oh wow i found a piece of corn in this bowl of shit. everyone keeps talking about how smelly and disgusting that bowl of shit is, but they ignored that piece of corn

Theres a lot of fake Sup Forums posters overselling the stereotype to make you hate them.
Beware.

anyone have a good place to watch it live?

>Fake

This season was terrible.

How many things will be left open

I have a looming feeling that this season will end like the previous one. The season before this one ended in such an anti-climactic, unrealteable, dull, boring, and overall unfunny way. The past three episodes which had the Gerald sub plot revolved around him being stuck in a room; nothing funny is taking place. Southpark is dying and it is sad to see. The Pewdiepie episode, the episode about cis-genders, the idea that all PC culture is being manipulated by sentient adds, people only have political views because of nostalgic berries, the continous revamp of cartmans character. Southpark has become stale and unrelateable; the direction in which the show is heading is really sad. The worst part is seeing how Cartman has changed. Cartman was funny because he regresseive and because he never learned his lesson. Cartman went from a mom-abusing, jew hating, genocide inciting, vicarious murderer, to a meek, unfunny, whinny, and I hate to say it but bordering or tertiary character.

with all the talk of trolling this season the last episode should be not without my anus pt II

'member?

this

>77027801
well, it could mean that they're hinting that they will go back to the good format next season.

I would cum

ye i member

If Kenny doesn't die in the finale, I'm quitting South Park forever.

lol kenny is not dying screencap this post

post the stream link PLEASE!

Man this whole singular story line really brought down the season as a whole. I've never seen such a serious season of south park until this one. There wasnt much variety in the jokes, and some weeks felt like nothing really happened. I'm looking forward to next season.

I really hope they wrap it up well tonight, because this season had its moments, but it's probably my least favorite season out of all 20.

>people complaining all season about how it isn't funny
>last episode was called "Not Funny"
>when Gerald tells fake danish leader that creating a trolltrace machine and secretly trolling the world isn't funny
>fake danish guy calls him a fag

They're mocking us

sad to see a giant fall so low

I mean cool for them that they're mocking us, but the season is still shit lol. It's not gonna make any sense to rerun these eps.

sup tv

hey user

>occupy mars

Sup nigger?

This trolling is weak

I honestly don't understand what's going on now.

wtf

Oh, she, she's free!

A Feminist Future.

The cum and joke mines of Mars.

My fetish.

Which is stupid because Women like sex, why would they create a society where they can't fuck men?

It's the future you chose by supporting women. You brought this upon yourself.

So is it a continuous stream of cum or does it jerk you raw? IS there a refractory time?

But I want this

That scene was pretty weird. Now if it was all women being milked that's better.

>needing men to have sex
There are many ways to have sex, user. Ask any lesbo.

>is south park redpilled

Yes

This shit is just fucking stupid. They've gotten so up their own asses with trying to lampoon every single goddamn thing that's happened in the last couple of months that the end up with some generic story that tries to encompass all these things and reference all of them, but just ends up with you feeling like you don't know what the fuck they're actually trying to say. The commentary is nonexistent because it's just a bunch of random shit loosely strung together by memberberries and trump hysteria bullshit

Seriously what the fuck happened to the member berries?

You guys are forgetting that they planned for Hilary to win

I agree. This is the worst season in a long time.

it's still their fault for not planning ahead.

Trump winning pretty much fucked up the entire plan for this season

they should of anticipated that Trump could actually win

>Semen and Humor are related
Women BTFO

>you're doing god's work son

I think rather it's their fault for planning too far ahead.

Did I just see Yuri on Ice?

should HAVE you fuck

yes and?
the write episodes in a week

I fucking hope not

No, I'm sure of it. Ike searched for it.

>ike is a weeb

dropped

:^)

He has fucking shit taste in anime then.

I think I saw Nintendo Switch

I saw ff15 and now yuri on ice, south park is dead

who?

well they should have at least came up with a back up for if Trump won. The season really felt like it fell apart after the post election episode.

This episode actually seems ok, but overall it still doesnt have the charm of a stand alone ep.

See and that's part of why the new format sucks. They weren't prepared to make two whole seasons based on who won, which they pretty much would have had to do to do it right. So they tried to merge the two but it just ducking sucks. In past seasons, the presidential election was a one-off episode, so it could be reasonably funny and still cover the "current event big happening" angle. And they can format it to easier fit whether either candidate won and have it make sense. But now they're trying to stretch that same idea out for a whole season, and it just makes the whole thing feel like it's been stitched together like Frankenstein's monster

they wouldn't have this problem if they went back to have episodic plots

That blonde mom is so fucking hot

i can confirm, saw it too

ooh ooh

all you memeber?

oooooh, memberries

I MEMBER!

>it's not even technically satirical

kek they are basically admitting they sort of fucked up with this season but they're so far into it they just sort of have to keep rolling with it

pretty much this