youtube.com/watch?v=7HEq8UqrujM
youtube.com/watch?v=T10AqDxsE6E
youtube.com/watch?v=x_oSVnjrShI
youtube.com/watch?v=OFe1Uf-6Bik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is good yes

youtube.com/watch?v=7HEq8UqrujM

classic

Aes is my favorite rapper. He only gets better with time.

Its really true, I love him so much and his concerts are so worth it

Just a question; You seem like a big fan aswell, Whats your favorite album?

Probably Skelethon, with The Impossible Kid as a close second. (That's to say nothing of his work in Hail Mary Mallon, which I almost prefer to his solo stuff)

Fucking backpack rappers.
Really though, he's definitely one of the better rappers around currently. I can understand why people might not want to keep genius open while listening to someone, but I feel like the complexities in some of his verses is part of what makes him great. I don't think he's put out something that I've disliked, and HMM's last work is one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time.

aeSOY Rock

youtube.com/watch?v=T10AqDxsE6E
No other rapper has ever rapped about spending his summer on playing video games

He's okay, tries a little too hard to sound deep and complex and just ends up coming off as obtuse. Don't really much care for his fan-base either, usually they're pretentious as shit.

Music for Earthworms

no that's milo you're thinking of

I personally love him. float/labor days/ bazooka/ skelethon/ impossible kid are great.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_oSVnjrShI

I don't even know who this is.

Skelethon is one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever

youtube.com/watch?v=OFe1Uf-6Bik
The best lyrical miracle rapper. Even beats out Driver.

Why does None Shall Pass get no love?

I admit he has better work, but I like None Shall Pass much better than Skelethon.

Lyrically, None Shall Pass is at the same level as his other albums but the production really falls short for me. Aesop's production I find suits his rapping better than Blockhead's production

*unsheathes dictionary*

>Learn a couple great new curse words (Pussy!)

this is me in this picture btw :)

last album was pretty straightforward, glad the verbosity now feels just like an element of his style as opposed to him doing it with verbosity as the point

i think he likes animals

>when music is music and words are for retards

just picked up labor days on vinyl today. cool to see a thread about my favorite rapper.