24 hours

24 hours

28 hours
it's still 8pm in California

24 years

check em

I'm going to miss you :(

Pd: if you would've gotten that get, Sup Forums would be losing its shit right now

good riddance
guy was a rapist, a drug abuser, and a completely insane narcissist at the height of his career
his music was shit, too, not to mention.

FUCK

What was the very first thread that started all this? Not the one in December, but from much earlier?

this is a thread about Brian Wilson, not John Lennon

THIS ISN'T DUNNY ANYMORE, I WANT OFF THIS ROLLERCOASTER RIDE OF DEATH. MIKE LOVE WILL BURN IN HELL

plz no :(

SAVED

not gonna happen

Daily reminder that the gets needed to save Brian's life are far out of reach.

goodbye brian

sail on sailor :(

o shit

BRIAN, NO

Double dubs are impressive but they can't negate the insane tally of gets mounted against him in the past.

if dubs brian dies tonight

please just get him over with already

>every post saying he's going to die gets dubs or trips
>every post saying otherwise gets jack shit
it really is true, Brian Wilson is DOA come Christmas.

if trips confirmed

if dubs brian turns gay this crhistmas

didn't save him
didn't save him
He's dead unless somehow we get over a quarter of a million posts on Sup Forums on Christmas Day.

These dubs will save him.

nothing will save him

STOP THIS

it's too late

He'll be fine. I give him another 50 years.

John Lennon was not shit, but he was highly overrated on his solo stuff.

A lot of the people posting are mentally sick BW fans. What the fuck is wrong with? The man gave you PS and loads of other next level shit, you should be ashamed that you're turning his life into a shit Sup Forums meme.

holy fuck if he lives then its proof mememagick is tomfoolery... but if he dies, hell is empty and the devils are here

LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE Sup Forums LET BRIAN LIVE HIS LIFE

hey man fuck off. He'll be fine.

Brian > John objectively

the get:singles ratio of these threads is unreal so either script kiddies hate Bri Bri or meme magic really will kill Brian Wilson on Christmas Day

is...is he gonna die for real guys?

LEAVE BRIAN ALONE

We don’t actually know the clock the sigits only day on Christmas I doubt he’ll be dead at 12:00 on Christmas.

different strokes of music.

If brian dies i'll get angry and ill probably just be super sad

these trips will take down mike love with him

I dont think John was ever mentioned to be a rapist

dubs and brian wilson comes to my house and murders me on christmas day

maybe i just wasnt made for these quads

reroll

god fucking damn

i agree with this post

Got drunk with my girlfriend at parents house. She told me she was going upstairs to sleep, told her I'd join her soon. I had a few more beers, go upstairs and see her laying like a lump under the covers. I always fucked her before I went to sleep so that's what I did.

I woke up the next day, went downstairs and found her passed out on the toilet. Confused I went upstairs again and saw my aunt coming out of the guest room. She looked me once in the eyes but didnt say a word or even make an expression and left

can't wait for all the "Brian is dead" conspiracies when he inevitably lives past Christmas. Frain Wilson

mediocre pasta

yeah i've seen at least one quint for 12/25, you're gonna need a few more dubs than that friendo

Dubs and an unnamed Beach Boy dies on Valentine's Day

Can we offload Johnny Rotten too while we're at it? Dudes a grade A cunt.

F

Nothing's gonna happen you fucking shit posters. I'll be glad when Christmas is over, and Brian LIVES!
Fuck all of you and your shit posting cancer!

No, he lives to 100 now

He looks fresh

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with killing Brian Love?

We are a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.