Any fellow Americans going to be out practicing your 2nd amendment rights today?

Any fellow Americans going to be out practicing your 2nd amendment rights today?

I'm going to the shooting range to operate with my boyfriend.

Afterwards maybe some little footsies, and innawoods snuggle time.

And yes i am a trump supporter.

and i keep my homosexual and degeneracy at a all time low to incognito, except when i'm shitposting to make people upset on Sup Forums

hickok45 here

and yes i am a leaf

Gotta thank Federal and Buds Gun Shop

No, I'm too poor for a gun RN.
And by poor, I mean my money goes elsewhere while I save for things I want.

I'll probably get a gun after I go through boot camp.

My home defense right bow is a cattle prod lel. I also got a bad ass GSD. But he's my companion. so he can't defend the house all by himself.

People are saying they want to ban AR-15's now. MFW I own a .308

I did on Friday it was nice

People need to ban pro-gun youtubers, it's what made me want to get a gun.

kek

Is it as sexy as it looks?

>I know nothing about guns and im learning

you seem to be a rational gay man. nothing wrong with that.

All MATEN's are sexy.

I will be watching gun videos and upvoting them

>we should ban guns
>guns dont kill people, people kill people!

>we should ban muslims
>their religion causes them to kill! Not the people themselves!

How do conservicucks defend this? Any argument that puts blame on the religion rather than the person and their conditions of growth is the same thing used for gun arguments.

This post right here is why people hate you faggots. A straight person would just say "Yes." and maybe post a picture of their gun.
Meanwhile, you tell us your faggot life story.

>KNS pins

no I will literally never stop annoying you with this reply

Seconded

rip

What hand guard?

Go eat a bag of Jew dicks, Hilldog shill.

>comes up with the most stupid comparison ever seen online.

say, how does retardation work for you?

Damn that's sexy, what handguard is that?

Guns don't turn people into cold-hearted murderers

PRI

Carbon fiber made by PRI.

The only way to exercise your 2nd amendment is to overthrow the government. That's what it was created for.

a 90s faggot. how refreshing

Damn, 3 replies and they're all shit Hahahahahaha

You should get a UBR 2 to get rid of some of the pigfat on that thing

>this poster thinks that guns hold mass and tell people to kill degenerates during that mass

Honestly, ive read your post several times trying to understand your point and have come to the conclusion that this is very poorly executed bait

Just had my carry class this morning. Going to sheriffs office tomorrow morning

You're probably also lying.

see, when someone tells you that unicorns exist would you argue with this moron?

your comparison was so ridiculous and inconsistent that there was no need for a sophisticated reply.

A book, or a religion, is fundamentally a different thing from a tool.
That's a sexy wasr.

I also have the aluminum battle smasher on the stock.

>dat 10mm ammo

No thanks, I don't waste ammo

I see that you have a good taste.

Better get ready to bin that gun Cleetus.
Once Hillary is in power all you rednecks are getting disarmed.
Gun violence must end now.

This

Kys faggot

Why is hickok so comfy bros?

From my cold dead hands, faggot. That cunt candidate of yours isn't taking my goddamn rights away.

>canadian
>trump supporter
>homosexual

identity rough on ya huh?

I practiced them by purchasing pic related yesterday.

Just cleaned my rifle and handgun, and made sure all the mags are loaded.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

If they try to take my guns, I'll give them to them 1 bullet at a time.

im going tomorrow

The main argument againts gun control is putting faith in responsible gun owners.

>we can not ban guns becuase people will kill no matter what
>gun owners have shown time and again that guns can be perfectly safe

The assumption is that people will commit crimes no matter what.

Now switch over to islam. The assumption is that getting rid of islam will get rid of the violence. That contradicts this statement

>people will kill no matter what

The people who are brainwashed by radicals are poor, uneducated, and see it as the best course of action. If islam didn't exist, i can garuntee something would take it's place.

>if guns were taken away, something would take its place
>if islam was taken away, something would take its place

Islam has shown that it can be practiced peacefully, just like guns. Islam can be used to incite violence just like guns can be used to insite violence.

>but guns are physical tools and islam is an ideology!

Mass shootings are now becoming a trend. People are doing it becuase they want to follow in certain footsteps and are encouraged, just like how islam is used.

Gun advocates are fucking hypocrites once their logic is used againts them.

how many times are you going to post this picture?

Why are all Canadians homosex?

>The people who are brainwashed by radicals are poor, uneducated, and see it as the best course of action.

Not even. The most radical hajis tend to actually be the more affluent, better educated ones.

Based

You're entire post is made of assumptions, the only actual logic is in math, and the math equals=overwhelmingly gun owners are peaceful, especially the legally owning people and overwhelmingly Islamists live in war zones with problems perpetuated by their own people due to ideology + an unwavering belief in the extermination of the kafirs as routine. No gun owner is handed a book compelling them to believe and act a certain way. All Muslims are,and if they do not follow those instructions then they are not actual muslims.

... What's in the bottle

nothing related to that horse's boner

I would also like to know

Horse semen

Horse protein

If you're talking about the US then the majority of muslims are overwhelmly peaceful. How about that for math?

Probably in 2 weeks, planning on a full hike with bug out bag and my trusty Colt 6920 and my new Glock I pick up this week.

You mean the ones who's ideas are renforced by money and power?

Viscosity gives it away.
I cannot say 100% but look at the way it's clinging to the side of the bottle.

It matches what we would expect horse cum viscosity to be.

Scientifically without inspecting it, I can say 80% sure cum. Another +10% because of the look she has on her face, like she is being naughty.

Technically every American practices their Second Amendment rights everyday.

The Second Amendment guarantees the right to own and use reasonable weapons. Without it you couldn't own butter-knives, just ask Britain.

keep the hood safe H

that old fart is based. he takes out targets at the top of that hill with plain old iron sights like there's no tomorrow

check'd n kek'd

Want my ATF one?

>68)
>implying that horse is not already castrated

That looks like an incredibly comfy gun to hold

Gonna smoke some pot!

oh look, a 2-liter!

Making a bow
The bastard is bent though and I need to cut more off the back and probably have straighten it more while cutting the stomach

Is the SAA a good babby's first gun?

just get a bit of pvc pipe, faggot

is she drinking horse milk?

Why didn't any of these mass-shootings occur during Bush's presidency?

Naa got to work.

Going out Monday though.

If you're a richfag.
Colt SAA is around 2k.
You can get one of the uberti clones for cheaper, or a ruger Blackhawk or vaquero for around 500 bucks.

Its an okay gun. The only drawback to a SAA is the reloading, which takes time. Thumb fanning, you can shoot it faster than semi autos and be accurate with it as well.
If you want to, go for it, but I recommend you get something that's double action/single action instead, like a gp100 or a redhawk, depends what you're gonna use it for.
I own a ruger Blackhawk 45colt in 4 5/8" and actually carry it. Whenever I carried my other revolvers or went to the range with them, I always shot single action anyways.

Yep

Better than cow's milk.

Thanks, senpai

Too bad that's wrong.