Millennials have got it figured out...

Millennials have got it figured out. They realize that true Americans should not bow down to a bunch of bigoted rednecks who would try to deflect the blame on Muslims when really, guns are the issue. We need to deport guns and import more Muslims so that these bigots no longer have a voice.

No, I just like shooting guns at targets and blowing shit up. Sorry you don't own multiple acres of land and have the disposable income to enjoy yourself however you see fit.
>b-but other people's feelings
Get cucked

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
>TRUMP WAS RIGHT
TRUMP WAS RIGHT

>army of super fast mountain lions

Liberal """"""""humor"""""""""".

2nd amendment will never be subverted.

I need weapons in the same manner that I need free speech.

>need

Right on schedule every fucking time.

I have an AR because I didn't buy into the "best gun for home defense is shotgun!" meme. Fuck that, I moved a load bearing wall to make my daughters room bigger. Drywall, insulation, drywall in 14.75 inch spans. I'd rather focus on one target than a dozen. And fuck slugs.

yes, they dont understand what civil liberty is.

You have the close minded ideology of a duck in a puddle.

If the common man didn't have access to guns he would be at the beck and whim of the people that run the government.

We need guns in order to have a free society.
If not, we would all be enslaved to by a government and its military.

If we don't have guns we would be living in a fascist totalitarian society with absolutely zero freedom

>mountain lions
>they don't know

> if you ban them they win

Questionings why the 2nd amendment should apply to semi automatic firearms (not fucking "assault rifles") like the AR15 because " the founding fathers couldn't have known how many people it can kill" or that there is no need for such rifles is like arguing that the first amendment does not apply to the internet or television because the founding fathers couldn't know how many people information could reach people in the future.

>grows up in rich family due to dad having a high paying job and working 6p hour weeks
>has everything handed to her
>first car was brand new and paid for by daddy
>went to all white school in good neighborhood because dad wanted her to have a good education without dindus ruining her opportunity to get into college
>has no student loans because dad paid for uni
>majors in women studies
>wants to take down the white male because he is poison
>dad wonders where he went wrong
You can't make this shit up

The second amendment is a civil liberty that has no need to be defended on the basis of "need."

Anymore than freedom of speech.

Imagine if these leftist cunts were to say why do you "need" free speech?

What did G mean by this??

No I'm afraid of Muslims

>The hunting quest where you need to kill mountain lions with dynamite

>The one where you need to kill mountain lions with your knife only

>The one where you need to headshot an angry bear as it's charging directly at you.

No i'm afraid that someone is going to:

>Break into my house
two people have tried
>mug me in the street
I got mugged leaving a Kroger parking lot over a case of beer
>Steal my truck
Truck stolen out of my driveway in 2013, had $1k of camera equipment inside
>attack my wife
hasn't happened yet thank god

Or when I'm in the woods on my farm:
>crazy cultists come and murder 20 of my goats and leave their heads in a circle around a tree
literally happened to my aunt when she owned the very same farm
>encounter any number of poisonous snakes
happened too many times to count
>me or my animals encounter any number of predatory animals

You aren't taking my guns because of a muslim terrorist. In fact I should maybe add muslim terrorism to the list.

At the time when the US Constitution was written and even after private citizens owned fully armed warships which were the nuclear weapons of the day . So to me the leftist argument about the founding fathers not considering advances in weaponry when penning the document. No gun law would've prevented what happened in Orlando

This bitch ain't never had to deal with a Mountain Lion: FACT

KILL YOURSELF

>luring noobs up to the cabiin that spawned dozens of them online

That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.

t. 1984 guy

Oh look its this pic again

Fucking retard thats a sikh.

we need AR-15's just in case Muslims who side with isis enter a club and start shooting the place up with and AR-15

Fuck off Kike.

If you try and take our guns, you'll end up like Mr. Merchant here.

We should have Sikhs guard every public building in America from Muslims.

The Sikhs make the Night's Templar look like tolerant liberals when it comes to dealing with Mohammadens.

*Knight's Templar*

Fucking autocorrect

You're right OP. People should only have rights extended as far as their needs.

You don't "need" to speak controversial opinions, so let's get rid of that pesky 1st amendment

That they are a faggot and hate white christian cis scum

>super fast mountain lions
mountain lions are already fast

Really considering buying an AR since they're probably going to ban them soon.

>ALL COPS ARE MURDEROUS THUGS GUNNING DOWN INNOCENT YOUTHS.

>ONLY THE POLICE SHOULD HAVE GUNS, WHY DO YOU NEED THAT AR15