/trans/ - Sexy Girl's edition

Rumours:
>Inter Milan winger Ivan Perisic, who has been linked with a move to Manchester United, liked a post on Instagram by United midfielder Paul Pogba, who was shaking hands and dancing with Old Trafford-bound Romelu Lukaku.

Former Liverpool striker Robbie Fowler says United's move for Lukaku is a "last-minute deal" and he is "baffled" by the transfer. (Sunday Mirror)

>An Everton fan has uploaded a video on Twitter saying he "ended up partying" with the club's new signing Davy Klaassen.

Former England defender Sol Campbell is so frustrated by the refusal of clubs to give him a manager's job - or even an interview - that he is willing to "start at a non-league club" and work without a salary. (Observer)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHF3X8tQYPU
football-italia.net/105507/nainggolan-worries-roma-fans
thetimes.co.uk/article/silicon-valley-fund-mulls-spurs-offer-qgssg0k7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it isn't

Everyone scared of Everton edition.

It's not

Post rare 190kgs

Rooney been wearing a Everton Pajamas for the last 13 years. I assume he sleeps in it too. You brits don't really sleep in a pajamas do you?

Didn't Lukaku miss an important penalty for Chelsea?

Game of thrones in 8 days la'

Nina Dobrev is the Sexiest of Girl's

Reminder we'll win either the league or the CL.

Only sexy ones

it is

>100 gorillion dollarydoos for the Belgian Darren Bent

Will this finally be the meme that surpasses the dabbing Kleberson meme?

Who are Liverpool signing?

Reminder that Everton no longer have their one and only good player

any updates on the javi martinez to moors situation?

>That flag
>That punctuation

Fuck off
It's not

yeah Gareth Barrys decline have been rough

>Mino, hello!
>new number, who dis?
>its me Antonio, we spoke with Paulio Pogbo at JJ
>*click*

Rickie Lambert la

done deal

lads LADS

>cante

no that hungarian chick is

poor mans VJ

>browsed that trany's thread on Sup Forums
>immediately thought this is ludens

rused

last thread had some fun bants lads

lets try to make this one just as good if not better!

Is Rudiger a major improvement? I don't see him as better than cahill, zouma, luiz and AC

it isn't

*a challenger appears*

When the frick are Tottenham going to sign someone

fuck off clown

Depends if PSG are serious about Coutinho

If he goes, then Van Dijk and James. If not, probably just Van Dijk - that deal is still going to happen no matter what.

Outside chance on Keita, but most likely he stays at RB one more year.

>Former England defender Sol Campbell is so frustrated by the refusal of clubs to give him a manager's job - or even an interview - that he is willing to "start at a non-league club" and work without a salary. (Observer)
Why is England so racist?

jesus christ....

filthy goy they got stadium to pay for. Also dont forget new stadium costs means season ticket prices going up 50%.

mind your language cunt

Conte been trying to sign him before and he got the no.2 shirt I'm guessing he's ginna be a starter

VJ is past it. if I go for a Sup Forums waifu then for me it's definitely Mew

>only signings PL can get is either bench warmers for Bayern, Real, Barcelona or PSG and players from the bottom 14 PL clubs
>either way they cost £50m+
sad times indeed

let's say I drive in a taxi with her India (or Africa) and suddenly kick her out of the car, how many seconds until she'll get raped?

>the defence seems to be the problem....maybe I should get rid of it

I thought you were the austrian ass guy. no more for you mister

>how many seconds until she'll get raped?
Negative seconds from getting kicked out, since the taxi driver would already be having a go.

Oh, didn't know he tried to sign him before. I know they wanted the black defender from Napoli.

that tv money sure made everybody rich

test run in paris
youtube.com/watch?v=uHF3X8tQYPU

how can defenses be real if our tackles aren't real

>Roma get a record points total and finish 2nd, closest to winning the title they'll get in a while
>Proceed to sack the manager and sell half the team
This is why they will never achieve anything

>doubt Monchi
the wheels are in motion. Europa League domination and more soon.

No idea who they move out of the back three tho. Captain Cahill should start so my bet is Azpi rather Luiz

Will Arsenal be the dark horse next season?

please don't

Are Artificial Grass boots a meme? I play 5 and 7 a side and my turf trainers have fallen apart. I have very little to chose from as I'm size 13. Moulders seem like they will wear down on 3G pitches.

Anyone from North London really

Does Watford count as North London?

kek

>Radja Nainggolan worried Roma fans with two messages on social media about his future. “I don’t know.”

>The midfielder has long been linked with a move to the Premier League for Chelsea or Manchester United, while Inter are determined to bring him across along with ex-Giallorossi tactician Luciano Spalletti.

>This week, the Belgian replied in Instagram to a supporter who asked when he was going to sign a new Roma contract.

>“I’m waiting, as always…” was his response.

football-italia.net/105507/nainggolan-worries-roma-fans

Monchi said he's staying yesterday tho so don't take the bait to hard

rate this new meme

Robbie fowler

whats a meme

how do i meme

>Douglas Flopsta @ JJ

£90,000,000 - ([52x2]x£300,000) = £58,800,000

Lukaku's true transfer price.

Who is the least intelligent footballer?

Emily Bloom is unironically one of the prettiest girls on earth. Cute plus her body I'd amazing.

She disgusts me

Lukaku has already been confirmed, what is this all about? Also how is Amavi going to go from Sevilla to Sevilla?

are you implying that these monkeys are somewhat competent? But yeah this one was lazy AF

Shame she's been BLACKED

>Inter midfielder Gary Medel could well undergo a medical with Mexican club Tigres tomorrow in a €7m transfer.

>According to El Mercurio in Chile, the veteran has agreed personal terms with Tigres, despite reports of a return to his old club Boca Juniors.

>A three-year contract has been written up worth €3.5m per season, while Inter expect to pocket €7m.

>Medel is said to be flying in to Monterrey for a medical this weekend or on Monday.

>Inter had accepted an offer from Besiktas, but the player did not want to move to Turkey.

captcha: cyber DEAD

>Emily Bloom
Face of a 14-year old desu

Sevilla >>> Sevilla

If that's true I think that's apart of her deal.

fucking hell, this is getting ridiculous

She does as well. That's kind of unnerving.

>SunderLAD

threw up a bit

Only problem here is "SunderLAD"

>Sir Gareth Southgate and Sir Harold Kane will be a thing in a year's time when England win the WC

The same Monchi who said Rudiger wouldn't be sold.

i think you're right, can't they just use azpi as a wingback?

Sir Bamidele Jermaine "Dele" Alli
yeah my thought too
Indeed. Just pointing it out

For me, it's Gal 'pillager of the palestines' Gadot

I think it was in that mickey mouse super cup. Don't forget Mourinho loaned him out twice and chose Loic Remy over him. Now £75m? lolwut

Everton v ManU on News Years Day 2018.

He's rich enough to sleep in like 14 degree weather even during the summer.

That's just AS Market things

quite looking forward to winning the WC desu

Why are England all of a sudden dominating youth football?

Are we about to witness a Spain-like era of dominance by England over the next decade?

It's all kicking off outside lads

Rooney will captain England next summer

We have loads of black guys

Don't think this is relevant to open a new thread.
>Silicon Valley fund mulls Spurs offer
>A secretive American investment firm backed by Mark Zuckerberg is considering a £1bn bid for Tottenham Hotspur.

Iconiq Capital has held talks with a number of buyout firms about a possible bid for the north London club, which came second in the Premier League last season.
>The San Francisco fund manages the wealth of a number of Silicon Valley billionaires, including the founder of Facebook.

The latest broadcast rights deal with Sky and BT has brought an influx of foreign buyers into the league.

The Iranian tycoon Farhad Moshiri took a substantial stake in Everton last year and takeover speculation continues to swirl around Liverpool.

thetimes.co.uk/article/silicon-valley-fund-mulls-spurs-offer-qgssg0k7w